Why Bush doesnt stand a chance in the war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dear all players, you can easily tell im a member of BUSH but to keep my identity from being seen, i am gonna have my name as anonymous.

as you all have herd, BUSH has been at war with WET and PHAT. obviously, this war is now proveing to w52 that BUSH isnt exactly as it displays it self to be.

first of all i would like to point out a few reasons why.

1) BUSH leader ship has now been cut in half. what do i mean by this? well when there is a council of 6 now reduced to 3, im questioning that the tribe is now gone inactive.
2) jayshaw is now starting to become less active now, pretty much shows that the leadership is weakening and that BUSH is starting to fall to pieces. all that is left in the duke position is memory lane, who now has to assume full responsibility for the war and in handling it.
when your in charge and half the tribe isnt to involved in the war, its clear that memory is gonna be left out in the open.
3) BUSH is getting desperate, and from what i herd, BUSH is mailing other tribes to help in support, its clear now that BUSH has ran out of defense and is seeking aid from other tribes.
4) members have left BUSH and re born the tribe 7th, in hopes of avoiding the war and remaining neutral. so far, 16 members have joined 7th in the last week.
5) false propaganda that BUSH is now closeing in on WET in k53 is totally false. in fact, its slowly emerging as the opposite. with cr8tor and king takeing villages in k53, BUSH has still lost more villages than they had gained. and still loseing more villages.
6) PHAT is closeing in on us in k43, and fast. player tsms has lost 500k of pionts in the last week, and BUSH is dropping in the ranks on that K, before long, i wouldnt be surprised to see PHAT villages in k53.
7) many people are saying BUSH is makeing a comeback, why not checked the villages recently conquered, mostly all are not WET or PHAT, in fact 86% of conquered villages arent even WETs or PHATs, there all conquered from DOW or nobleing of barbs, some victory for BUSH then.
8) PHAT and WET have better records from past major wars then BUSH has. WET survived against NINI (former tribe) while BUSH was busy takeing out smaller tribes.

i pointed out that the era of BUSH is gonna collapse, PHAT has given BUSH a chance to end the war. but BUSH refused and continued on. jayshaw now is gonna be barb, and leadership is gonna collapse as well. pretty much BUSH is a time bomb ready to go off. to much dis trust among each other, and tensions are on the rise and losses are more more detrimental then ever. BUSH needs to find and pick a surprize stragedy other wise its era is gonna come to a close.

unfortunately, BUSH doesnt have a second chance. they are doomed and as well as i am.

hope this makes people see the truth about BUSH. pretty much i have exposed BUSH.

DeletedUser

you can easily tell im a member of BUSH

By that rational you can easily tell I'm in -SWAT-. Nothing proving that otherwise. Doesn't mean it's true does it? This is quite a lame thread with nothing to back up any of your claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the loss of Sydado from like 1.3mil-1.5mil to about 60k would be funnier to say :lol:

DeletedUser

Well, using your logic I could say that I'm Oprah. But we all know that isn't true :)

DeletedUser

It's funny because the person claiming to be a member of BUSH doesn't even seem to realize I took over running the war co-ordination 24 hours ago.

'I' referring to not me cause we are all under super secret alias' (bandit)

DeletedUser

sorry guys, but clearly you cant see what is involved here and you cant see that BUSH is gonna die soon. i am member of BUSH to bad you dont know who i really am.

sorry but when your minds are thinking for the best they really should think for the worst, BUSH is gonna die. hope you all know this.

DeletedUser

sorry guys, but clearly you cant see what is involved here and you cant see that BUSH is gonna die soon. i am member of BUSH to bad you dont know who i really am.

sorry but when your minds are thinking for the best they really should think for the worst, BUSH is gonna die. hope you all know this.

Well going by your prediction you may aswell say who you are as your either going to be attacked by Bush now for posting this or WET/Phat in the near future when they get to you.

Also apart from his first 3 the rest you could all look up on twstats to either agree with him or rubbish his claims.

DeletedUser

It's funny because the person claiming to be a member of BUSH doesn't even seem to realize I took over running the war co-ordination 24 hours ago.

'I' referring to not me cause we are all under super secret alias' (bandit)

Ed i thought u had better taste than Bush :lol:

DeletedUser

You have repeated yourself far too many times, yes we understand you expect Bush to fall soon for a variety of different reasons and yes they haven't lived up to the expectations of many. Like the others have said, we have no evidence that you are indeed a member within Bush and so this makes the entire thread questionable or a failed propaganda or demoralizer for Bush. Also, i can't really talk due to my past posts in the externals however if your a member within Bush and still remain a member within Bush no matter what your current or future circumstances are, your loyalty should be to your tribe, to your fellow tribe members and you shouldn't be bringing external problems or talking this negative about your tribe. I would understand if Phat or WET members came into the Externals saying that Bush is going to fall and that they are winning the war and so on however someone who is within the tribe posting pointless dribble? Everyone can look at the stats themselves, the conquers and so on, all the information other than the state of Bush's leadership can be found or seen without you informing the world and to a certain degree we can see Bush leadership may be less active due to a lack of response from King James. However, other Bush members have openly spoken, unless you inform us of who you are or your Leadership confirms your information, your just not believable.

Also, a few of your points.

- Bush members leaving for the tribe 7TH. Okay well the players who left Bush or should i say WWKJD? where ex-7TH members, they have constantly moved around, they avoid all wars and have a lack of loyalty, they never stay in a tribe too long and Seventh Cavalry their Leader is power mad and many past and existing members never did have good opinions of him or his tribe. Wasn't they apart of TR, 7TH, Instinct, some of them even came from WET. Their loyalty is questionable and Seventh cavarly himself had relationships within WET before the wars began, i doubt for those who knew him and his members it didn't come as a surprise that he'd jump ship at the sign of a war.

-Inactivity. Like all tribes, this is a major threat and it effects all players at some point and most tribes. Bush is just going through what others tribes are and yes, the two wars may of contributed to that.

-Bush requesting support. Yes, well i'm not in Bush and even though i have access to an account in this world and have played this world since the start i still know whats going on now. Bush as a very limited amount of tribes able to support them and those would be TheLaw in the South which is quite a distance to travel to the Northern front lines, -Swat- who is involved in two existing wars and as no shared K's with Bush, ~DOW~ who Bush is hitting and SOHK who Bush hasn't exactly had good relations with. So they don't have many options to request support from anyone else, nobody can actually physically help them.

-Bush being split in two. Well, it's quite obvious that Bush is quite a large tribe and not every member can be involved in the war. Many in the South don't share K's with the enemies and some are clearing out ~DOW~ members so i think for a tribe that size it would be difficult to get every single player involved in the war. Yes, it's doable however i'd expect it to be considerably difficult.

-Bush Comeback. Anything is possible, never underestimate your enemies, your tribe members, your leadership, individuals or anyone for that matter because this is a game and you don't know the capabilities of people when under pressure, pushed to he limited, stressed and so on. They still have villages, troops and team work and they are a large tribe, there is still an opportunity to come back or cause some damage in return.

-In all wars there are going to be large losses and negative points, however in this case Bush is fighting two enemies who are both experienced and strong tribes who have fought against some big tribes against the odds, so with both wars being declared at similar times with Bush not expecting them or being prepared it would undoubtedly expected that Bush would not get off to a great start. Bush also as some great players like King and Creator and others who i have spoken to on many occasions and even though a few players don't win a war a tribe does, i can see them really proving to be a challenge.

I think that if your going to post something like this then make some valid points and actually validate for those reading that your actually a Bush player, because you could be anyone and so could I for that matter. We don't know for a fact you are a Bush member. And if you are, this thread proves your disloyalty and disrespect to your tribe and your fellow tribe members. And you should have greater faith in your tribe and try and improve things and take a lead role in trying to get the tribe on it's feet again not putting it down, it's a real disappointment to read. However, well done to WET and Phat for your successful stats so far against Bush and well done to those in Bush putting up a good fight and i'd like to see the fight increase. Sorry for my waffling post and if activity is that bad in Bush i'm always free to play ;]

DeletedUser

Im interested in who you are, otherwise you lose credibility, anyone can claim their in a tribe and not actually be in it.

DeletedUser

-S- i don't think you can critise anyone for not being loyal to their tribe after the thread you made about WET.

DeletedUser

Not my tribe, i have no loyalties to WET or any affiliated tribes with WET or for that matter any tribe in World 52. I had access to and still do have access to an account within the WET family however i'm not a player nor am i member of the WET Family so my loyalty is not questionable. I had the opportunity to gain the information what was right in front of me and i took it, at least someone had the audacity to inform Bush that they was actually being targeted by their ally behind their back without little notification. I'd agree, if i was actually a member of the WET family that i would be wrong to critize this player however i had no loyalty to WET to start with lol You still sitting the asulto account then?

So, yes. I am allowed to critise people for not being loyal to their tribe. It's not my fault i had access to a WET family account.

DeletedUser

wow this thread is really pathetic you would think people would have more better things to mae new threads about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well im very please that -S- has showed their face around.
well it seems that many players here dont see that some times in this game, there is always betrayal. I am a member in BUSH and i have played long enough to be able to cross the 1 mill mark.
but when players sit here and judge me on the basis of trying to prove a piont, its saddens me greatly that i came close to revealing my self, but then i figured that it piontless to alot of players in this lobby. so let me make another statement.

most players here who have spent the time to respond, i appreciate that, but now, a new question has arisen, so far 2 players under different names have opened up a can of worms since this war topic has been discussed.
its questionable if my intentions is to make BUSH weaker, or for them to understand that they need to wake up. either way my involvement in this war has nothing to do with this subject. all though -S- it seems that you took a big risk in looking into this topic, and a bigger risk in responding as well, so its clear now that these players are gonna be anxious to find out who we both are, im set to reveal my self at the concent of this topic, but let me ask you, you wrote a topic stateing that war with WET and BUSH would happen soon, in fact while in BUSH i talked to a council member and they stated to me that one of the council from BUSH had a spy in WET. so that limits it down to 5 people now. now thinking about it slowly, i was able to think out of the council who had the bigger desire to know what WET was planning, and memory lane and jayshaw were left. so who ever you are, you must know that the credit between us is starting to shake, so who is gonna be left standing?

as far as im concerned, BUSH has always favored its top 5 players. king now is being smashed and requesting support and just deranked from rank 8 to rank 9, if you serously still have the faith in BUSH, then consider the option to surrender. who ever you are -S-, my piont is clear, BUSH will not win this war. and if they happen to emerge victorous, then not very many players are gonna be as strong as they will need to be for another war. BUSH is a backstabbing tribe, they have proven this against WET b52s TR PHAT and eventually SOHK, all tribes in this world hate BUSH. think about that.

as far as im concerned, players here need to keep an open mind.

DeletedUser98516

well i'm down for playing a guessing game... maybe give us a lineup like in prison?

DeletedUser

What you don't understand is, i had no connection to anyone within Bush before revealing the WET vs Bush war, Jayshaw actually had a second spy within the WET family who i do not know of. Believe me, many have tried to work out who i am and i never spoke to Jayshaw, i spoke to someone else over mails and informed them of any information i thought was relevant. Even though you may be running out of time and your identity may soon be revealed, believe me when i say unless i inform everyone of my own identity nobody will ever find out and whats even more amusing is even if i did inform the world of my identity hardly anyone would know who i actually am, i have access to an account in the WET family but that account isn't me, i once played this world so it makes everything a little complex. I took no risk, so far i've been told that WET is closing in on me, which hasn't happened, i've been told by around 3 players that they will find out who i am and that hasn't happened either. Maybe at some point it will reveal myself, but i don't see the need to anytime soon. And if Bush was to fall, then at least i could help anyone else WET went to war with ;] And this is a war game, tribes aren't meant to exactly like each other for long and if they do it's on beneficial terms.

It seems to me that your happy to tell everyone to have open-minds and consider your points however your not willing enough to keep an open-mind yourself.

DeletedUser

pretty much then, you must of had a connection to BUSH then? how else did they recieve information that would cause you to make a sudden act? i say your credibility isnt were it should be for you to mention that, but what i will say for the both of us is that so far there are 2 different people here with 2 secrete names and now the question is now starting to look whos to be more believable.

as i already said before ill reveal my self when the time is perfect for me. not for the sake of my credibility, but because keeping this guessing game going is nothing but defiance to the imagination to what people are seeking in truth.

i understand this is a war game, and its clear that all tribes dont have to like each other, so that means there is always gonna be espionage sometime. for instance, you revealed first the plans about WET takeing action against BUSH.
i revealed the dark spots in BUSH. therefore we have both taken great risk in exposeing the details of each others tribe.

as far as i see, BUSH right now is takeing measures to discover who i really am. i figure this subject isnt gonna go over looked for long. and i know and figure sometime BUSH will figure out who i am.

all i can say is that BUSH has the tools to make things happen, but the people inside just doesnt know how to use them.

if you people are curious for more information you can contact me at my skype.

AAA-tw

look foward from hearing from you guys. especially you --S--

DeletedUser

Hey -AAA-! Why dont you post a bunch of Information from the Bush forums and you and -S- can go giggle about how awesome you guys are for blowin up every ones spot. everyone needs their 15 minutes and since neither of you can get it in game through any actual skills I guess the forums is a great outlet for you to achieve a feeling of self worth.

DeletedUser

Jesus people, how many times does this have to be said, -S- is not a player on W52. He has access to an account in WET, and I believe hes doing this for fun, and to spice up the forums, nothing else. I don't know about -AAA- but -S- is not a W52 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.