Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

Fine, the tactics worked here, but is this the way to play this game ? With spies and probably also hacks, disbands etc etc. ANYTHING for a win ? Where is the morale. Where can you say you are the better players ? All you can do is work better behind peoples back and/or write better "essays" saying why it is better to join your tribe.

So your telling me that the other top tribes do not use spies or PnP to win a war???? You are full of it if you seriously believe that. This game is more than just firing nukes back and forth and so is RL war. If you want to spend years going village by village to win your war, fine, but by time you get to that point you will have lost your tribe to boredom or have given all your accounts away.

It was also said that in most worlds this tactics are now used. Yes, in NEW worlds they might be, but not in the old. And we, from the old words, dont name the new ones "noobworlds" for nothing. I wont say my tribe didnt take in an enemy at some point or the other. But there is a big difference when you do that as the primary goal or as something that happens along the way.

W12 is not a "NEW" world as it started in November of 2007. In these "noob worlds" they are using tactics and game play that is different than the way we used to war. When we started we never had all these scripts, premium tools, and 3rd party websites to help us play the game. If you attempt to join one of these worlds using "old world" tactics you will get crushed.

It was said "they just didnt have to send the 1000 extra nukes". Are you kidding me, isnt that the game ? To fight, to stomp the enemy in the ground. Well it is for most of the players from old worlds, but not for hug worlds that happened after W10.

Using your 1000 nukes to crash them into a stacked front line is a waste. We used tactics to make better use of our nukes.

You guys glorify your tribe but in my opinion it is a disgrace for tw.net. How that world was won is sad and I hope it wont ever happen again.

What is a disgrace is seeing good players from other worlds come here to disgrace themselves and the tribes they represent by making excuses as to why we won this world. You can't just come here and say "congrats" and move on, instead you have to come here and discredit what we have done so you can keep telling yourself that your world and tribe was better.

P.S. I see quite some staff members in or close to DNY, wonder how much that had to do with anything ....:icon_rolleyes:

You are an embarressment to yourself to even suggest something like this. WOW! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Red, I don't get why you even follow his logic.
For most part, all DNY's wars were won fair and square. Period.

mordecairule

eh okay , so ill let rednecks respond to you then he dont need me to fight his battles .

Ill just say this though who are you and why show up in a forum drop a crap comment when obviously you havent read a word of anything said or directed at DNY.

You probably dont even Know who Red was, as for stupid and childish comments ? How many of the same type do we need to see? Its like curbing your dog and cleaning up the droppings,its the same thing everyday. Was that an adult enugh responce for you ?

Wait look i can even stay on topic with my post!

world 12 won by DNY!

Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I;m not reading. I have read every response because it is funny how much everyone is tripping over each other's egos here.

Wallam

Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I;m not reading. I have read every response because it is funny how much everyone is tripping over each other's egos here.

Reminds me of someone else posting on w11... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Red, I don't get why you even follow his logic.
For most part, all DNY's wars were won fair and square. Period.

i couldnt say that better..

@Psihic:
i'm watching w9 for about 2 years when i first started to play tribal wars.. since then DNS has fought many wars on many fronts with what result?
you've lost and gained teritories (and i'm talking about whole continents) with nothing being decided and still having more than half of the world on your back
i dont doubt at all about the skills of your members but nobling your inactives and barbarian villages instead of enemy villages (and you've over 1.5 billions points as red dots) must ring a bell to any Duke
in DNY during a war barbarian villages were forbiden unless if it wasnt of strategical importance and trust me, the feeling of bringing down a 10 million player in less than a week was 1000 times better than playing sim-city with my neighbour grey buddies

as an advice your tribe should concentrate at least of taking more red dots than grey ones but i doubt that this is convenient for some of your barbarian whores.. also i'd want to whish you good luck on winning your world in the next 10 years or so and i'll be the first person to congratulate your tribe if that would ever happen :lol:

@CTRL guys:
about CTRL, uhmm they were a formidable tribe with awesome firepower but this was when they existed and not when they've decided that they've won their world without officially doing so.. so you'll never achieve what DNY already did
you can create 200 topics where you can act like haters questioning the same questions as many times as you want because we (ex-DNY and the DNY members that won the world) are proud of what we've done and we had a lot fun doing so

DeletedUser

Syklon I don't think there are any CTRL players left reading the forums.

I'll speak on there behalf for this comment when I say. Congratulations to DNY and good luck on any future worlds you may play.

I would have liked to see CTRL continue as it would be interesting to see who would have won the world first. CTRL were growing at a rate of knots at the time and that was before a lot of the current DNY players were in DNY (I believe both tribes covered about the same area of their world at the time but CTRL was a bit more compact) DNY would have probably won world 12 before CTRL.

DeletedUser

Syklon I don't think there are any CTRL players left reading the forums.

I'll speak on there behalf for this comment when I say. Congratulations to DNY and good luck on any future worlds you may play.

I would have liked to see CTRL continue as it would be interesting to see who would have won the world first. CTRL were growing at a rate of knots at the time and that was before a lot of the current DNY players were in DNY (I believe both tribes covered about the same area of their world at the time but CTRL was a bit more compact) DNY would have probably won world 12 before CTRL.

I know the nobling rate of CTRL guys (almost 1.5k villages in 48 hours) and this is telling a lot of things. They were a war machine like DNY and to be sincere i was disappointed when they decided to leave.
Maybe Nomad will continue and finish what CTRL started..

DeletedUser

I know the nobling rate of CTRL guys (almost 1.5k villages in 48 hours) and this is telling a lot of things. They were a war machine like DNY and to be sincere i was disappointed when they decided to leave.
Maybe Nomad will continue and finish what CTRL started..

Nomads are about as skilled as their opponents so it will take a while. I think DNY will hold the title for the only world to complete a world for at least another year. I think it's impossible to win a world without increasing recruitment or merging and I don't see that happening in any of the earlier worlds.

Nomads are in fact losing against the rank #2 tribe in world 10 so I think world 10 has a long way to go.

DeletedUser67005

I think it's impossible to win a world without increasing recruitment or merging and I don't see that happening in any of the earlier worlds.

It is impossible to win a world without recruitment, like you said. Players leave, and you need their shoes filled. And if you are reffering to DNY for the merging bit, DNY never merged.

DeletedUser

It is impossible to win a world without recruitment, like you said. Players leave, and you need their shoes filled. And if you are reffering to DNY for the merging bit, DNY never merged.

I think you're a bit obsessed with DNY I didn't mention them and DNY didn't merge, they recruited active players from a tribe which was enough to turn a tribe inactive and beat them without attacking. Not 100% sure that statement is true.. just looking at a stats.. they tended to recruit many players from the same tribe within a few days of each other.

And by recruitment I was refering to later on in the world when maybe 3 or 4 tribes left with about 50 players each. Each tribe will control about the same area for a long time so without recruitment from other tribes the world will only slowly come to a finish and will take years.

DeletedUser

SEAN READ THE FORUM BEFORE OPEN THAT DAMN MOUTH!

END TRIBE WAS A TRIBE MADE BY A CO-DUKE (DADACANAIDU) OF DNY WITH SOME OF DNY MEMBERS THAT DECIDED TO LEFT FOR INTERNAL PROBLEMS.
DURING THAT PERIOD WE WERE NAP TO LET THE LEADERS DEAL ALL.
AFTER HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE COME BACK SO NO, IT'S NOT A MERGE.

sorry but he dont want to understand.

going to press ignore button.

slinkiestwizard

Sean
I think you're a bit obsessed with DNY I didn't mention them and DNY didn't merge, they recruited active players from a tribe which was enough to turn a tribe inactive and beat them without attacking. Not 100% sure that statement is true.. just looking at a stats.. they tended to recruit many players from the same tribe within a few days of each other.

I was the Duke of BSW i left because the tribe was inactive and the members were afraid to start attacking DNY, so i guess i didnt create it did i? They were a bunch of barb noblers who thought that if they got big DNY wouldnt attack them.This wasnt all the members but the ones that were left the good players left due to the tribe not fighting . They quit accounts were internally eaten. I also recieved 25 million in ODD thanks to DNY

And by recruitment I was refering to later on in the world when maybe 3 or 4 tribes left with about 50 players each. Each tribe will control about the same area for a long time so without recruitment from other tribes the world will only slowly come to a finish and will take years.

Listen Sean you knuclehead 4 tribes left x50 players is 200 plus the 61 left in DNY lets see that equals 261, how long do you think it would have taken DNY to finish those 200 players off?

Morthy
Dear players,

Our congratulations go out to the tribe of DNY and their members who today have successfully won World 12 by conquering all opposition.

This the first time in the history of Tribalwars.net and all other language versions that a tribe has won a world in this manner.

We'd like to thank everyone who has played on World 12 for their time playing Tribal Wars and hope they enjoyed playing the game.

DNY finished the world with a total of 934.590.164 points, 92755 villages and 61 members.

Shambolla2

END TRIBE WAS A TRIBE MADE BY A CO-DUKE (DADACANAIDU) OF DNY WITH SOME OF DNY MEMBERS THAT DECIDED TO LEFT FOR INTERNAL PROBLEMS.

the last 2 quotes sum it up^

And the best quote i saw today

we should all do that

DeletedUser

Read the first line of the post above the one I have quoted:

"I think you're a bit obsessed with DNY I didn't mention them and DNY didn't merge,"

I am the one who is actually reading posts. I have read every post in this thread and yet you don't even manage to read the latest post. I already know about END. It was not just used for that it was also used to hold more members.

I was the Duke of BSW i left because the tribe was inactive and the members were afraid to start attacking DNY,

Your tribe wasn't the only, many tribes where inactive and the few active players in each knew that attacking DNY would leave them seriously outnumbered. So the active ones left and joined DNY and the inactives were then nobled by DNY until they turned grey.

Listen Sean you knuclehead 4 tribes left x50 players is 200 plus the 61 left in DNY lets see that equals 261, how long do you think it would have taken DNY to finish those 200 players off?

If none of those 200 players joined DNY then I don't think DNY would actually win as long as all players where active. I am not saying this because DNY where the first tribe to win their world. Just think, why have no other tribe won their world? Tribes never gave up so easily on the older worlds. I'm sure there will be plenty of newer worlds that will finish before the original worlds due to wars being decided by which tribe has players who are disloyal enough to join enemies will lose. Whichever starts the war the best seems to be able to recruit their enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I played this world for the first year or so and was a big (at the time) rim player and DNY were a hell of a tribe. I watched them as they ate anything that came in front of them. Ok so they invited people from other big tribes everyone does it whats the point of nobling a good player when he can join you huh? They took down every tribe one by one and they didnt just noble inactives and barbs how could they when they have 2 BILLION ODA compare that to the 2nd ODA theres a big difference. There ODD was low because i think that they nobled anyone before they had a chance to attack.

I even played in DNY for a bit under Tvc and there organization was something i had never seen in a tribe.

SO CONGRATS DNY nice JOB.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hi everybody, I'm back!!!! :)
Thanks Suko and Red for inviting me to this party! :icon_twisted:

I am making my own thread so I don't troll others.

Part of the success of DNY was from the beginning. Although DNY weren't around back then, many premades were made most famous of all CLOSED. CLOSED was somehow disbanded by a player outside of the tribe: click here.

Straight away it was rebuilt and got back to rank #1 in no time. As the world gets older the premades tend to quit. I quit some time in february a couple of weeks before DNY was made. I was not planning on quitting but real life took a hold. When I got back my account was gone and a lot of CLOSED had quit by then. Leaving many barbarian villages in the core. I think I personally had about 20 villages, fairly early on and I was not one of the highest ranked players.

So with all those barbs it was easy growth for whoever wanted it really. DNY came along with a high number of players at the time. Throughout the world they dismissed the smaller players for nobling and recruited bigger enemy players to keep the tribe numbers up. They only had 7 Original players by the end of the world:

Dads Army
Dinajzlin
dragonzero
Eddy Gurge
Heavens
Rednecks
suko sevato

I'm not one to pass judgement but it is not really TribalWars if you just recruit enemies rather than attacking them.

A combination of a very inactive world, a 'tribalhug' approach to the game and very few other tribes organised enough to deal much damage made this the quickest world to ever finish.

I would like to say I am not saying DNY are not a good tribe. They may be good they may not, they never really had to prove it due to the lack of fight put up against them. I don't admire them in any way for winning how they did but at the end of the day they won and well done to them.

-sean

Maybe I should read all other posts in this topic, but what are you talking about here??
You left this world even before DNY was created? And still you judge about their game play? LMAO!

You speak about it being normal that people loose focus in this game and quit, but you condemn DNY for recruiting new players. Weird. If you war another tribe, that is most of the time, because they are in an area, you want to control, right? If you defeat 80 or 90% of the enemy tribe and they give up, you are not allowed to recruit those that actually put up a fight against you? Why is that? What is the problem with that tactic? You gain extra control in your new area and you have a new worthy tribemate, in case some of your own have fallen to the real-life callings...

And why do you speak of those 7 original players? Have you any idea how long DNY existed? How long this world have been dead, before they finally closed it? You step out of this world after a few months and yet you criticize people for not sticking around for almost 3 years???

Perhaps you should have just posted your last line in an existing topic and leave it at that...

PS. You were part of a premade tribe, and still you like to judge tribes, you were never part of, nor played against? Hahahahahaha!

DeletedUser

I played this world for the first year or so and was a big (at the time) rim player and DNY were a hell of a tribe. I watched them as they ate anything that came in front of them. Ok so they invited people from other big tribes everyone does it whats the point of nobling a good player when he can join you huh? They took down every tribe one by one and they didnt just noble inactives and barbs how could they when they have 2 BILLION ODA compare that to the 2nd ODA theres a big difference.

I laughed when you thought 2 billion ODA was a lot. And if the second tribes ODA is far lower it shows how much of an inactive world this is.

To defend a well timed noble train with support coming after it they claim to prenoble and then hit the support as it lands when the village has no wall and then renoble. That means defending would gain them ODA. (it also explains a lack of ODD) To beat tribes they claimed they mass-nuked until the players lost the will to play. If only that was so easy on world 10. Players have been mass-nuked in every villages followed by mass-catapults and they still play now. But in world 12 the mass-nuking made their enemies quit.

So for attacking and defending they should have a higher ODA than expected for a tribe that owns every non-barb village in the world. Instead they have a low ODA. This shows the world to be more inactive as DNY would have had to attack and defend a lot less than if they played other worlds. I originally judged them on number of villages but they claim to have nuked the enemy to make them quit. Instead of nobling, which is why I am now judging them on ODA.

There ODD was low because i think that they nobled anyone before they had a chance to attack.

Well, it is true there enemies were very small. But that's the point I am trying to make. If you go to any other worlds you will see it is literally impossible to noble all enemies before they could attack you. In other worlds the enemies are generally a lot bigger and that is why it is harder.

In this world so man players quit at the start it was just full of barbs. Players have said before there were tribes full of barb-noblers and inactives (they are just generally easier to beat at the game) But everything I have heard further proves my point that this world was full of inactives. The number of barbs is the main indicator of inactivity and I've never seen a world with so many barbs.

You speak about it being normal that people loose focus in this game and quit, but you condemn DNY for recruiting new players. Weird. If you war another tribe, that is most of the time, because they are in an area, you want to control, right? If you defeat 80 or 90% of the enemy tribe and they give up, you are not allowed to recruit those that actually put up a fight against you? Why is that? What is the problem with that tactic? You gain extra control in your new area and you have a new worthy tribemate, in case some of your own have fallen to the real-life callings...

My main point was that DNY won this world due to a vast amount of recruitment. Check our their ODA. For a tribe that has been around for 2 and a half years and claims they are a war tribe, they beat enemies by mass-nuking them and they defend by re-caping and clearing all support (explaining the low ODD) then why is there ODA so low?

As for the defeating 90% I think they recruited a large amount of enemies. There was a point where they needed a second tribe to hold all the players.

And why do you speak of those 7 original players? Have you any idea how long DNY existed? How long this world have been dead, before they finally closed it? You step out of this world after a few months and yet you criticize people for not sticking around for almost 3 years???

I am proving a point that they turned over so many members. I stepped out of this world after the first few months due to world 12's general inactivity. I wasn't so active myself yet I was one of the highest ranked players in the world I had nobled my main threats in the area and it was the most grey world I had ever seen. Still to this day it has such a large amount more barbs than any other world.

Perhaps you should have just posted your last line in an existing topic and leave it at that...

Read the first line. I did not want to troll other threads.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seriously, Sean, do you not read?

Just in this post, there are so many fallacies, it's funny.

1. "My main point was that DNY won this world due to a vast amount of recruitment."

DNS, this rank 1 w9 tribes has more tribe changes then us. CTRL has the about the same as us (CTRL: 712, DNY: 719) Why haven't they won their worlds already, they're older then us too :icon_rolleyes:.

2. "Check our their ODA. For a tribe that has been around for 2 and a half years and claims they are a war tribe, they beat enemies by mass-nuking them and they defend by re-caping and clearing all support (explaining the low ODD) then why is there ODA so low?"

Elite Dynasty 3.549,73 Mio. ODA
Ctrl+Alt+Elite 3.796,06 Mio. ODA

Okay, CTRL's ODA is also "so low". Btw, that's all ODA both tribes have ever achieved in their existence.

3. "I stepped out of this world after the first few months due to world 12's general inactivity."

W12 player counts were that similiar of other worlds that started around the same time. It was only after the no restart change did the players drastically fall.

4. "As for the defeating 90% I think they recruited a large amount of enemies. There was a point where they needed a second tribe to hold all the players."

DNY defeated: Oots., VIRUSe, -R-, FEMA family, RIMJOB, BSW Family, CCE, AC/DC, DBD to get to where it was. These were amongst the largest tribes in the game at the time, some even larger then DNY. Also, see point 2.

5. "Players have said before there were tribes full of barb-noblers and inactives (they are just generally easier to beat at the game)"

This is more the case for w10, where all the villages in the core are built up (from barbs) and are very tightly packed. Check for yourself, if you don't believe me.

The rest of your responses are baseless assumptions, rather then just being outright lies/hypocrisy. I believe this post is case in point, all you think you have going for you is ODD, which we've already shown in previous points to be useless, and not an accurate measurement of gameplay. In fact, no stats are, and you shouldn't be using them to compare between tribes in different worlds, with different developments. Anyways, I'll say no more on the matter, this is tiresome, even for me.

DeletedUser

Here is some food for thought... of the top 6 players when DNY was at their best, 5 have since quit and deleted:

Chully
jms
Monasi
Faaaaark
Mr. Blonde

A rough estimate would be something close to 200 million total OD just between these 5 accounts.

Rednecks is the only top 5 player still in the world when it closed. Can someone do a quick summary of the players from DNY that deleted and add their ODA and ODD to DNY's final OD scores. Then you may get a REAL indication of DNY's OD score if the top 40 are added together.

Sean, what you don't realise is that the main players that won this world have all since deleted after the FEMA war. Their ODA and ODD is then removed from DNY's total OD score. Yes, we deleted as it was getting boring and the OD scores are removed, but this does not take away from what we achieved. Please stop mouthing off and tarnishing what we achieved... it's something you will never achieve. Sour grapes...

DeletedUser

faaaaark, add also mezonis, if i well remember he was the first to reach 100 mio OD before he deleted

DeletedUser

faaaaark, add also mezonis, if i well remember he was the first to reach 100 mio OD before he deleted

Or what about Sudden Death? He had 100 million ODA, he and Bob Dover were constantly having ODA races, who would get to 75 million or 100 million first.