Why Hello There!

DeletedUser

The following is a dramatization of real events that took place in the span of the past 24 hours. Or they are solely concocted by my mind. One or the other.

Me: Hey dallas420, do you remember that one time GRV nobled our farms? Good times, eh? And how they stacked our targets too? And then when they promised to kick a player and let us noble him, and didn't follow through on that? And then when they ignored our mail after reading it? Those were awesome days eh?

dallas420: HAHAHAHAHAHA GAH GOO BEE BOOP BAHHHHHH.

Me: I completely agree.

[spoil]
dahFuze said:
dahFuze today at 08:02
Due to the lack of response to our request for more information, which I see you read, along with the increased amount of disrespect shown to our players, our tribe areas, and the inconsistent promises provided, we have decided that we would like to break our NAP formally with GRV. GRV will be afforded the same diplomatic treatment as any other tribe we have no relation with.

This is not a declaration of war, and we will provide you with 20 hours before dropping the NAP. Those 20 hours are not for you to respond for yourself, but rather just a formality that we feel is necessary. Why 20, and not 24 hours?

Well, we actually deliberated on this issue around 2 hours ago, which is about when I think we noted your lack of response despite reading the mail. We decided that with GRV ignoring us, FiG would do best to drop relations. Because I was 2 hours late in delivering this mail (mainly out of laziness, I assure you), and because 20 is a much better number than 22 in my opinion (0 at the end and all that jazz), you have 20 hours until the NAP is formally dropped on our end and you are treated as any other brown tribe.

Reminder: Not a declaration of war, but definitely a dropping of all relations. 20 hours.

Have a nice day.
[/spoil]

Guess what, GRV? This is a declaration of war.

We're absolutely fed up with you. From the reasons we stated above to your surreptitious lack of beer, women, and all things good in this world, to your childish behavior:

[spoil]
Zanclus said:
Zanclus today at 04:13
Hi , we are fed up with simonbee. He is a whined and auntrustywortjy plsyer. We are offering him to your tribe for nothing as a good faith gift. He will not receive support from us. And will be released.
[/spoil]

We've simply decided that being NAPed with the tribe voted least skilled on the world was not worth it. In the interest of preserving what is sacred, we hereby declare that we wish to convert your villages into places of safe haven for all that is good.

We at FiG thank you for your donation and your support, and continue to welcome your villages into our hands as we mark this momentous occasion. Oh, and Ralyn has one last thing to add before I show the customary map:

Rukoh/Ralyn: BAH FOO GOAH ROOO AHLONNNNN (I'm an astronaut).

Me: Yes, Ralyn, you are an astronaut.

And without further ado, the map:

[spoil]
9fwbic.png
[/spoil]

slinkiestwizard

Whoever made that map should be shot.

Funny i see this and have mail i got yesterday saying a player from GRV was looking to form a new tribe taking 20 or so members with him . Seams like winner becomes food for shAve anyway . Do good luck to both sides i guess :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That hurts, humbletree :icon_cry:.

slinky, I wouldn't say that as it's not really true :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

I hope that FiG win and then takeover Shave.
Seems bound to happen anyways :|

DeletedUser

Who needs to take over shAve? FiG are huggy tribes, and apparently I said shAve is huggy according to Finny50 (which I never did), so we'll just hug it out after killing GRV right?

DeletedUser

This is my Opinion and not the opinion of GRV

Congratz FIG with you're thread and the saying those nice word.

Here is my respons out of my point of view:

[qoute]Me: Hey dallas420, do you remember that one time GRV nobled our farms? Good times, eh? And how they stacked our targets too? And then when they promised to kick a player and let us noble him, and didn't follow through on that? And then when they ignored our mail after reading it? Those were awesome days eh?[/quote]

About that quote i really want to know who was ignoring mails?who stacked you're targets? and wich player we promised to kick and we didn't?
I really want answers on those questions.

and on the mail of dahFuze.
i received it and i reply to it that i needed to talk this over with our council.
When i later that day sended a mail to him to talk things over.
i receive this message:

First of all this is the original account owner "Fuze" you have been speaking to my co. player who is very good with sorting situations out.

I don't fully understand the issue, do not think I am ignoring you I just havn't talked to or-el since he was last logged in so I don't know what's fully happened.

I hope we can resolve this issue.

-Fuze

Now okay these things could happen.
We received 20 hours to do anything about it.
Well i just received message from his co-player who sended the mail.
We gave you simonbee because he was supporting you're targets and was trying to blow up the NAP.
We tribe to stop this from happening.
But hey After getting betrayed by players who left for Shave,You can't hurt us more.
And if you allready have an agreement with Shave well goodluck with it.
Because you're just as much food as we are.

Sorry if i stepped on some toe's and that my english isn't perfect.
But the TW i felled in love with has dissapeard for A game of betrayel and disloyal players.
There is no more respect in the game.

This is my Opinion and not the opinion of GRV

DeletedUser

I don't really know what you were saying as far as the point you're trying to make. On to funnier news:

Player Action Date/Time Points
trueblue1 Left 02nd March 2012 - 22:12 265,649

The first jumper has gone! There goes GRV's rank 4, and he wasn't even attacked prior to leaving. That's confusing.

DeletedUser

He had a conflict of interest since he is the PA of Xchopper(Shave)

DeletedUser

I'm not going to get into the tribe vs. PA argument. Instead, let's take a look at pkmilsy. With names such as "die fig u suck" and "fig are weak" (along with profanities), you'd expect him to be a bastion and stronghold of resistance for GRV. A shining knight in armor, if you will, defending the weak of GRV, attacking FiG valiantly and stoppi-

[spoil]Defender: pkmillsy
Destination: Chartopia (751|466) K47

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Defender's troops in other villages

down unda (757|440) K47 0 0 500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -15

Defender: pkmillsy
Destination: Chartopia. (750|465) K47

Quantity: 0 0 36 0 0 9 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 36 0 0 9 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Loyalty: Dropped from 8 to -26[/spoil]

Never mind :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser100590

The Map:

figgrv.png

The Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: FiG
Side 2:
Tribes: GRV, GRV-2

Timeframe: 02/03/2012 10:44:00 to 03/03/2012 12:56:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,490
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47,490

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

You cant even call this a war since its just Fig eating up everything and GRV is just taking it and not doing anything

DeletedUser

Quick stats update:

Side 1:
Tribes: FiG
Side 2:
Tribes: GRV, GRV-2

Timeframe: 02/03/2012 00:13:00 to 04/03/2012 19:50:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,537
Side 2: 6,053
Difference: 160,484

chart

monsterbro

wow you guys actually losted a village to GRV family haha

monsterbro

+1

But seriously... I expected some kind of back and forth... This is kinda brutal. Makes me wonder how GRV lasted this long.

they lasted this long because no one attacked them besides Flow and we all know how great of a tribe flow was

DeletedUser

Even shAve lost 2 villages to GRV, and they're #1, don't hate too much :icon_cry:.

Flow was too small to win, but no one else ever stopped them. Oh well.

DeletedUser

there was another small tribe that warred against GRV called MOVE,but was out gunned.So you guys know how it ended,i should have came public and showed you guys some reports but thats not me.Lets just say they are not really good you guys can see that by looking at the stats.

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

@u6s5l. I was expecting a better declaration from You. But something is better than nothing.