Why I hate *N~L*

DeletedUser

Well I figured it was time for a thread on this topic. Everybody is weighing in on our fine tribe and almost all in a negative manner.... so......

Time to list the reasons why you don't like our tribe.

#1. Our Duke is bald.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please all NL family members no need to flame back right away, let's just soak it all in. We are the cockroaches of the north remember.

jedi knight retired

Well I figured it was time for a thread on this topic. Everybody is weighing in on our fine tribe and almost all in a negative manner.... so......

Time to list the reasons why you don't like our tribe.

#1. Our Duke is bald.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please all NL family members no need to flame back right away, let's just soak it all in. We are the cockroaches of the north remember.

Just no. End of.

DeletedUser

Hey I am not BALD!!! I hate NL because they smell like old cheese and dirty gym socks.

DeletedUser

I don't hate them. I just don't like families, end of stoory

DeletedUser

I <3 Little Boots

I like Arimel too :)

So I see no reason to dislike them :-D

Tellgar

1. They have people like dobdoo.
2. Their wars are way too far from K16.
3. They are way too willing to cat the hell out of someone's farms.

DeletedUser

Every time I try to move into a new K, the damn blue dots get there first......

DeletedUser

Wow this was a epic fail no one is really telling us how they feel except joshh not to mention that someone of the Post's are from NL.

And wow did not know boots was bald must be from having his head so far up there and removing it once and a while, it must wear down his hair line.

HAHAHA Boot ulitimate forum spammer.

joshh08

You know, I could go on for a while how I feel but in the end it will look as if I am writing a complaint letter to the local gang... and it would have the same affect too! they would point and laugh at me, maybe attack my entire K13 cluster!... wait...

DeletedUser40113

my feelings?
they would rather recruit weak players en masse than kill them and make themselves stronger.
ultimately, this will lead to the collapse of NL, a day i eagerly await

DeletedUser58974

I dislike them because I didn't get any birthday presents from them last birthday, not even a card.

I really don't think just because we've never interacted in any way is a good enough excuse.

DeletedUser

my feelings?
they would rather recruit weak players en masse than kill them and make themselves stronger.
ultimately, this will lead to the collapse of NL, a day i eagerly await
Gotta give you credit for that. That's just my point.

Every time I try to move into a new K, the damn blue dots get there first......

That's the joy's of mass recruit ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

According to mail I got this thread was made for me to flame N~L on but I must decline. There is no point really. Tell you what, declare war on us and I will flame you plenty.

DeletedUser

According to mail I got this thread was made for me to flame N~L on but I must decline. There is no point really. Tell you what, declare war on us and I will flame you plenty.

One at a time Red, one at a time.