Why i want to join |W|S| & NY|SS

Twodeadly

Information about |W|S| Information about NY|SS
Global rank: 2 Global rank: 48
Rank in K55: 1 Rank in K55: 8
OD: rank 3 OD rank: 11

Why do i want to become a member of |W|S| & NY|SS
The growth and progression of |W|S| has been steady and consistent. They have players such as Guerrilla Tactics who is currently rank 2 in the world. And Charmand3r who despite being talked down upon in other forums, is a very intelligent and strategic player who is doing whatever it takes to reach the top and this is what top tribes are made of.

2. NY|SS is an addition to |W|S| who seems to be making good progress, not rushing recruitment and making sure that only committed players are entering. Currently with only 18 members, they are ranked 11 in overall OD which shows that they are serious players who are looking to not just play the area but dominate the area.

3. The videos they supply on their Tribe Descriptions.
|W|S|-> http://nch85.deviantart.com/art/Safety-at-work-16156554

This video is a must watch please do.
NY|SS -> http://nch85.deviantart.com/art/Safety-at-work-16156554
This video is about safety. Im a 4th year civil engineering student and safety is paramount so please watch it because it relates to me on a personal level.

4. Positioning in the south east region.
As you can see from the Generated map below, |W|S| has a great spread across the South-East region, with an even spread of NY|SS members throughout. If this spread is maintained, it will be easy to farm and future growth will not be restricted, hence putting then in the perfect position to get into the mid game / end game phases.
topavgtribes.png

The image below is a closer view of the positioning of |W|S| & NY|SS on the map.
Top tribe pic 2.png

Ultimately, |W|S| & NY|SS have some of the worlds top players and great strategic thinkers. Their position on the map and focus on good recruitment will make them go far in this world, and for that reason i would like to join them in their conquest towards winning world 93.

Deleted User - 10017355

I see a lot of Pro's here! Maybe you'd like some cons?

Here is a Con so mighty you may just reconsider your tribal aspirations: Lord BillyNoMates. All this guy brings to the table is a plate to eat your food with, and asked you to wash it for him!

DeletedUser116463

Why do i want to become a member of |W|S| & NY|SS
The growth and progression of |W|S| has been steady and consistent. They have players such as Guerrilla Tactics who is currently rank 2 in the world. And Charmand3r who despite being talked down upon in other forums, is a very intelligent and strategic player who is doing whatever it takes to reach the top and this is what top tribes are made of.

I dont know about Guerilla Tactics but Charmand3r? iz juz lolz.

Lord BillyNoMates

oh look its hektik

a member of the worst cheating tribe in TW history

DeletedUser117086

Dont be mean billy. Apperently royal elite is the best tribe ever.

Put some respek on it

Lord BillyNoMates

id respect there tribe when they answer this one question

How can you justify 23 of your tribe members being banned in the same hour?

DeletedUser

^^ The banned players are gone Billy. The mod team did fine work and I can only say the best about them.You can kindly stop hating those of us remaining. You should be happy, yet you still lambast us unbanned folk.

Poor little fragile Hektik is receiving your hate and this is the first world he ever played with us. :( Just leave Hektik out of this. Hate me instead Billy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

sure tell me which account your on and il send you as much hate as you want

but then again your in royal and they seem to only have the balls to force internal there own members xD

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is this how people get recruited by tribes these days? Make a forum thread sucking up to the tribe you want an invite to?

Reeks of desperation.