Why is this world going to be interesting?

DeletedUser105718

I bet almurph is going to make a fool out of himself again and bring much laughs to this forum. :icon_idea:

7bc874da9335ef61607ade430f954001.png

._______________________________________________.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I bet almurph is going to make a fool out of himself again and bring much laughs to this forum. :icon_idea:

7bc874da9335ef61607ade430f954001.png

._______________________________________________.

Almurph is a credit to any tribe, when you have a player willing to break into and disband the enemy tribe your going to win many wars

DeletedUser105718

Almurph is a credit to any tribe, when you have a player willing to break into and disband the enemy tribe your going to win many wars
or just end up disbanding your tribe. hey it's like a 50/50 chance right? then there is the 100% change that he will end up destroying your tribe somehow. :lol:

Michael Corleone.

Cause its got me contemplating ending my retirement early. But i really dont want to.

DeletedUser

I feel like your probably somebody who retired because no one cares wether you retired or not?

DeletedUser

I retired a long time ago and I havnt recieved mine yet. Idk, are these people legends? Someone fill me in

DeletedUser101145

The only legend about whom I really care is The Nemesis. =o

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure that is a spelling mistake not a grammar mistake.

You're welcome! :D

dukeyp123

I corrected his spelling because I have seen him correcting the grammar of others.

You're welcome

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This will be my last competitive world. Managed to convince some friends to come out of retirement and join my "secret" premade, hoping we won't regret it. If TW makes it to W100, I might play that for the lols.

DeletedUser41666

bd68e61835b7ef327403204010f4fe72.png
Look like Elite are going to do well to be honest. 75 Members, they're going to dominate their entire area. A tribe to watch out for I'd say ;)

We have managed to find a couple of statistics for your viewing pleasure.

[spoil]
49e111596c1c5915749b1c2b810a7877.png

GF59n6D.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Why is this world going to be interesting?"

Because Jake is playing - all hail, Jake! :icon_cool: