Why Join W86 Skype Chat?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

There are MANY reasons to be part of the W86 Skype Chat, I will discuss a few...

1. meet new players

this is especially important if you are a new player, this being a team game. it is also important to even the most famous vets as even they do not recognize some of the most recognized names in these forums, and vice versa.

2. access to intel

there is and will be much information that is shared in the chat, but not in these forums. Progamer was kicked from PD for PP-Farming, that is not really a secret, but idk if it is anywhere in these forums, it was posted to w86 chat though.

3. less moderation than forums

this is especially important in w86 since a lot of players seem to be begging to be banned from the forums. atm there are no rules to the skype chat, you can say anything you like. rules will only be made as they are needed.

4. you do not need to add me as a contact in order to be added to the chat

either your friends can add you, or you can simply click the link posted below.

5. fun

the skype chat is where da party @

everybody is encouraged to join, whether this is your first world or your 86th, all you have to do to join the party is click this link...

http://skype:?chat&blob=5CXTfl39dUp...nzHX5PmOId2NkAyWS5eOnH-phWxjWBiQsxd0ZO56NytoA

we look forward to seeing you there!

DeletedUser

There are MANY reasons to be part of the W86 Skype Chat, I will discuss a few...

2. access to intel

there is and will be much information that is shared in the chat, but not in these forums. Progamer was kicked from PD for PP-Farming, that is not really a secret, but idk if it is anywhere in these forums, it was posted to w86 chat though.

Oh but it is a secret? I feed false information and Brad humps on that! The thing is, I wanted to know if Leaders still use in-game mails ^^ I mean, you can't be a leader if you just let a co-player run your account and do farming runs for yeah? you know! and SHAHYD! You better say yes to my offer! XD!

DeletedUser112079

Yes but we also have to put up with your monologues if we joined. There is no benefit which makes that worthwhile.

Deleted User - 4669627

Yes but we also have to put up with your monologues if we joined. There is no benefit which makes that worthwhile.
:icon_rolleyes:

1. rob has not been in the w86 chat, so he is testifying about something he knows nothing about
2. i do not monologue in the w86 chat, i monologue in other chats :lol:
3. my monologues are dope, the stuff of legend
4. rob's just jellin like a felon and wishes he were me :icon_cool:

in response to my ally, obviously you do not , but we have enough personality disorders already, we do not need you

now, what would add to our chat is greater variety, more perspectives

Deleted User - 4669627

I am in that chat!
but he has no powers, the skype is made of kryptonite!

btw

hey atleast it's not earl.

tumblr_m3kqkamdk41qedt22o1_500.gif

6. earl is there, also without any powers

skype chat is the only place you can tell earl what you really think without getting banned :icon_idea:

DeletedUser112079

:icon_rolleyes:

1. rob has not been in the w86 chat, so he is testifying about something he knows nothing about
2. i do not monologue in the w86 chat, i monologue in other chats :lol:
3. my monologues are dope, the stuff of legend
4. rob's just jellin like a felon and wishes he were me :icon_cool:

in response to my ally, obviously you do not , but we have enough personality disorders already, we do not need you

now, what would add to our chat is greater variety, more perspectives

I have been in other chats with you, and based on what legend tells me, this chat will be no different.

Deleted User - 4669627

7. TehRob is not there

speaks for itself

8. Twin Peaks

[video=youtube;pWa0dZMHYeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE[/video]

Deleted User - 4669627

you are here in this thread

/me wonders why we are all being deprived of any wit from you at all?

now, i would not call my own posts here incredibly witty, but in comparison, my posts are crushing yours
yet you keep posting, even claiming to know me, yet you keep posting?
if you know me, how come you still do not know that eventually i will stop playing with my food and burn you like my name was Amon-Ra?

wit is quick mate, you are slow, we all see it...

1. you try to flame me
2. you get owned in return
3. you try again with no greater effort
4. the cycle repeats

"it is happening again" :icon_razz:

these forums are active, i am posting all over them, yet with all the people posting, only 1 person is trying to flame me
seems pretty clear you are not simply slow, but the slowest person in the forums
while wit is supposed to be quick, take your time mate, think long and hard about a reply before you post it, then think some more
i will even give you some advice to get you started

the best reply you could make is...

[spoil]no reply :icon_idea:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only this gif will do that post justice
200.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

i was just informed the join link is not working, but if you paste this as text into a skype chat as text...

skype:?chat&blob=biqKo-uihYTHpOdHgOo27gMTtI1XhfvYNtWsXqFovzVKuI96NI3mbM9wC0HqlwMXkcAUWuEr9N_lh4fCU9PhSod24mVHyfTYX8Gz4dKaeoncV2V9vq5DpvQmp2RWd1U74byjnR2SR1HASFKDsyHQE5gR8aaMrG3rwMX_TjkTrM6iXmhX79l8EGCCg-78hmKX0wMUWcOfFUhZacRhNMt3KuJ1f9Ez-E6uqL7t-dwWBOldh4s6RYA_R1UG3oi9xQ1-oASOszBxBA

then click it, it will add you, it has been tested

Deleted User - 4669627

just paste this into any skype chat, then click it...

skype:?chat&blob=3mSIyZcL02zZXX7xGKvzd30smXyOa3mSdg5DJVDIhxn2YWqeMc4NE1ELhcIuXjWf3N8x9b8dTgT3XCmuXROsv59rGiptp0iSGVGFxVLqTY5iQz5r25m8nEqsatpAeEhZoyCuoflbD5Ty5oN8JddRlpb_XaX53p51yDADqRK6ImIegObexRp5fhGSmp303LTlep4wb_Kpaw-SrbEeJ2e6-OUKJtWekmM1PE5rtNSNWDkz_s3PATPo8fdz3E41YNJBPiEu-oCSoN3C9-YjHg

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just paste this into any skype chat, then click it...

skype:?chat&blob=3mSIyZcL02zZXX7xGKvzd30smXyOa3mSdg5DJVDIhxn2YWqeMc4NE1ELhcIuXjWf3N8x9b8dTgT3XCmuXROsv59rGiptp0iSGVGFxVLqTY5iQz5r25m8nEqsatpAeEhZoyCuoflbD5Ty5oN8JddRlpb_XaX53p51yDADqRK6ImIegObexRp5fhGSmp303LTlep4wb_Kpaw-SrbEeJ2e6-OUKJtWekmM1PE5rtNSNWDkz_s3PATPo8fdz3E41YNJBPiEu-oCSoN3C9-YjHg

curiosity got the better of me - so I joined - waiting to be accepted
ooh and noticed the participant count go from 15 down to 5
im guessing just ignore, and that they will pop back up after acceptance.......

also if having difficulty getting link to work
after you copy paste - take out all spaces [so its one big long word]
then it works :)