Why the hate?

DeletedUser

I was wondering if someone could tell me briefly of why pupils of tribal wars hate Kebabe8 I have heard pupils hate him due to the past but isn't the past suppose to left in the past and we are suppose to move to the future.

Have your say.....

DeletedUser

We do not "HATE" anyone. This is a damn browser game. We just dont like him because he is all about ALL HYPE with NO SUBSTANCE. He talks crap in other worlds like his tribe is the best and blah blah blah and always end up failing. Basically his a sh*t talker..

oh ya i forgot to add that he massed recruited in another world. It was proved at the public forum.

DeletedUser

W28 is the first world i have spoken to him, he seems like a very good player/person.

I really don't care about his past.

sp.ag

We do not "HATE" anyone. This is a damn browser game. We just dont like him because he is all about ALL HYPE with NO SUBSTANCE. He talks crap in other worlds like his tribe is the best and blah blah blah and always end up failing. Basically his a sh*t talker..

oh ya i forgot to add that he massed recruited in another world. It was proved at the public forum.

Let me guess you say he failed becuase his tribe's have all disbanded at one point?

If your going to get picky like that then sorry but pretty much all tribes have failed within this game, Kebabe in my opinion has done some good jobs with players and tribe's.

I see it as if people dislike you outside you tribe and friend's, you did something right previously.

DeletedUser

i have spoken to kebabe before, he's a decent guy, i have nothing against him.. all credit for leading T.E.S.T. on world 23, if he hadn't of had to quit they'd probably still be up there

DeletedUser

I have nothing against him either, except the way he left Dream/TEST.
And the way he spent god knows how many nukes on a 1 villaged stacked guy with 40% morale only so he could brag in PnP. :icon_neutral:
So yeah basically the way he left his tribe twice saying that he was busy in RL, only to start a new tribe in a new world.
If you can't stand the heat, don't light the oven. :icon_wink:

Basically, i doubt PP has a "How to lead a tribe: 1001 situations & how to handle them" guide that he gave to kebabe8 as well, so just stick with being a player and following the guides you have been graced with and stop using your own brain to try and lead tribes, and we don't have problems. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So... you all like him but hate him leaving?
Shows how much you like him hey :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So... you all like him but hate him leaving?
Shows how much you like him hey :icon_wink:
I meant that he left his tribe behind to rot while he moved to a new world.
Quite a big amount of former tribemembers of his don't like him. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser22739

I think that even if kebabe had stayed there would still be quite a few people that don't like him. He always seems to find away to get people to dislike him. If you were around him enough then you would see that.

Rizzler

I think that even if kebabe had stayed there would still be quite a few people that don't like him. He always seems to find away to get people to dislike him. If you were around him enough then you would see that.

you play this world ntoombs?

HeftySmurf

I hate nobody on this forum atm
Anybody wanna be on my hate list? :)

DeletedUser

Not me but friends or become friends one day I would not mind?
:)