Why WARPIG Will Annihilate Golden

Michael Corleone.

Its okay Renly, I am sure you can find shoulder to cry on. Now give me a tequila shot

arabela

I was very amused of Monicas conquers lately so i will allow myself troll a bit :))

image.png

What's up, Monica? U cant noble villas bigger than 1 k points these days? You found some bashers u can manage to eat? :)))
Come on, u even fight your mates for a 600 points village...Gosh!

DeletedUser

I was very amused of Monicas conquers lately so i will allow myself troll a bit :))

image.png

What's up, Monica? U cant noble villas bigger than 1 k points these days? You found some bashers u can manage to eat? :)))
Come on, u even fight your mates for a 600 points village...Gosh!

I know Ara, times are tough :(

So we found this little pocket of noobs... seems they start, build a village to 500-800 points or so, and then someone from VIKING or WARPIG nobles them. And then they restart again in the same area, and do it all over again. Some of these are on their 4th time doing this. It's all been reported, numerous times, apparently it's total legal, shared connection or some such bull. Because who seriously plays this game and never renames their village from "Bob's Village"?

So what would you do, with that tightly packed cluster right in your area, knowing that the villages are basically being built up for your enemies to gain a cluster right in the middle of your tribe? I highly doubt you'd sit there and let your enemies noble and stack them up. Yes, a few of us decided to just go ahead and take them now, giving us a nice tight cluster as opposed to letting our enemies gain a foothold.

No, they aren't fantastic villages by any stretch of the imagination, but their strategic importance makes them too valuable to just ignore them.

P.S. The noble boost from the Castle Assault thing is pretty awseome; except when you are prenobling for a tribemate, and you take in 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My fault :x. I was busy nobling a bunch of barbs and nobled Monica by mistake. I owe her a turkey now.

arabela

Not sure what i would do, probably didnt take so big amount of small villas, tho... Stats look so ugly....

DeletedUser

What do cap stats matter if in the end you are successfully expanding? :/

DeletedUser93681

Not sure what i would do, probably didnt take so big amount of small villas, tho... Stats look so ugly....

Go inactive Ara and let others deal with deathstars, Thank you Monica and others. Send Ara a screen shot.

Michael Corleone.

^Let people clear the front and then come in and gobble everything up. :)

arabela

Go inactive Ara and let others deal with deathstars, Thank you Monica and others. Send Ara a screen shot.

Deb hun, you don't have to verbally defend Monica. :) She can take good care of her self, trust me ;)
Also, we know eachothers for years now and she knows i am trolling her for giggles. Go back in your cage and don't try to start smth with me cause u won't be able to finish...

And about my inactivity, i am last person u could say "go inactive and let others deal with deathstars".

DeletedUser

Suddenly the TOPIC changes from Warpig and GOLDEN to Wasted and Golden

Love is real <3 <3