Why we all just love Marcus

New.identity

I was really bored, and I am meant to be studying for all my exams next week, but I decided to make this thread because Marcus is just my true hero. :icon_redface:

Well firstly, the size of his growth is just so enormous. We all want to have that experiance of being so large one day. Not only is he is large, he is also aggresive. Don't we all like it rough and hard? His ODA shows this of course as well.

Justamazing.png

We must also remember his lovely catchphrase...

Marcus' sig said:
Just call me King South

My personal favourite was CrazyDante's own use of this:

A post of CrazyDante said:
When in doubt ask King South

Then there is his lovely forum trolling. Lets admit it. We all love seeing him rip people to shreds using his wit and sarcasm. When it's not you anyway :icon_wink:

SWdomination.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Difference.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

KOF.png

Mapmigraine.png

All650ofyou.png

AOW.png

This thread is now here for you to express your own personal intense love for that cactuar named marcus. You know you want to...

New.identity

Looking back at this I realise the extremes of my boredom

Anyway...

<3 Marcus

DeletedUser

I can think of no more certain way to get me flamed than this. Thanks. <3

DeletedUser

I do admit. Marcus is one of my heroes. Any time I need some motivation I look up at the achievements of him and just hope that I can achieve a third of that. Then I would be content, my life complete and I would reach self-actualization. Tis but just a dream though.

DeletedUser48847

Oh, hai Marcus. :3

Good going thar, Marcus, but how long can you keep? ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, i'm not sure a Marcus appreciation thread will save your arse when the time comes :p...

Marcus, quick question, is your account co-played?

DeletedUser51390

Hmmm, i'm not sure a Marcus appreciation thread will save your arse when the time comes :p...

Marcus, quick question, is your account co-played?

haha yes it is by the noob who posted this thread unless thats changed :lol:

New.identity

:icon_cry: The not so secret is out.

Although it doesn't really work like that with my other half (gotta keep the love flowing) not being on the account a lot and vise versa. I shouldn't be on now...

But like I said, I got bored so popped on here :icon_wink:

New.identity

And why are you still stalking w23?

I didn't even post the link to you and you aren't on skype. :icon_wink: hint hint

DeletedUser

I play like 20 hours a day. I sleep and fornicate for the other.

DeletedUser51390

And why are you still stalking w23?

I didn't even post the link to you and you aren't on skype. :icon_wink: hint hint

:icon_biggrin: haha i enjoy trolling these forums still...and im on skype actually just invisable

i happened to pop in just for fun and saw this love fest for marcus....

hmmm marcus should i pass this thread link to a few friends of ours and see what they have to say :icon_twisted:

New.identity

:icon_biggrin: haha i enjoy trolling these forums still...and im on skype actually just invisable

i happened to pop in just for fun and saw this love fest for marcus....

hmmm marcus should i pass this thread link to a few friends of ours and see what they have to say :icon_twisted:

Talk to me on skype now...

Not sure who you are talking about... :icon_cry:

New.identity

[00:46:35] [Marcusrmccloud] says: and will be out man-whoring tonight

It keeps coming in...