Why your tribe is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just want to see why people think their tribe is awesome. I know its a retarded topic but I want to hear what people think about their tribes and others and why they are "The Best."

So have at it, insulting allowed definitely, but just direct it to other tribes.

DeletedUser

i will only post here once because this one will be spammed and locked by the end of the day.

cat man seems to be slower than usual so this thread will last a little longer than expected.

DeletedUser

it's weekend, may be he indeed is enjoying some of the green outside.

DeletedUser

If you would ask why do you like your tribe, then we would have a lot to talk about.

DeletedUser

SP is awesome because we have a very good and experienced leadership, active and dedicated members and everybody's having a very good time, there are no arguments or shit like that in our in-game forums :)

DeletedUser

CRASH is a good tribe because my members are actually having fun in the game. We are in a good position K's wise. CRASH members love it I think because were so care free. We care about wars but I mean we just mess around and don't take it to seriously.

alwayslast

Just want to see why people think their tribe is awesome. I know its a retarded topic but I want to hear what people think about their tribes and others and why they are "The Best."

So have at it, insulting allowed definitely, but just direct it to other tribes.

Because your not in my tribe.

DeletedUser42393

because we have more than 230,000 points and the second in the continent has only 80,000 points <- idiots

DeletedUser

because we have more than 230,000 points and the second in the continent has only 80,000 points <- idiots

ok so tecnically most of the pointsidiots in that K have made a tribe together?
woaah... i have 2x ur tribe pts alone :)

*?* rocks because our leader is one of the greatest in W15, most of the members help eachothers in order to reach our goals/targets, when someone is attacked almost everyone jump in and send support or counter-attack. That is a few of the reasons why i love my tribe :)

DeletedUser

It's the best reason of all, cause we have an official 'no fat chicks' policy

Status
Not open for further replies.