why ?

DeletedUser

I can not access my account. There is a new direction in the image selection. When I first joined as. I want to know what happened to my account. Who can say me why . Help me please. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the W32 administration decided that the best way to get the unskilled players out of W32 was to force them to restart. Sorry.

bite.me

I had to restart too. Damn, and I had already 14 villages, I was going to start building troops and attack my first active target, but now I will have to noble barbs again :(

DeletedUser

I was rank 40! and I had to restart. What is up with this new rule?

DeletedUser

To the ones that don't understand and those too arrogant to explain this to them, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click CONTINUE, its a simple April Fools Day joke!

By all means, confirm your new location, the little bits of text that I coded into that page are not going to affect your village(s).

DeletedUser

To the ones that don't understand and those too arrogant to explain this to them, scroll all the way down to the bottom and click CONTINUE, its a simple April Fools Day joke!

By all means, confirm your new location, the little bits of text that I coded into that page are not going to affect your village(s).

Spoil our fun why don't you...

DeletedUser

Anyone else find it Horribly ironic that we get called arrogant for continuing a stunt the administration pulled?

Seems to me they themselves, cannot take an April fools...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2119

Anyone else find it Horribly ironic that we get called arrogant for continuing a stunt the administration pulled?

Yeah ask if the new tax affects the mods/admins ;) :icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: I know!..... Let's burn them!

DeletedUser

Hmm. So, W32 messes around with people who don't know any better and it's called arrogant. Administration does it and it's called a joke.

Truth is...many really DON'T read these forums, and they will have no idea how to find the "continue" button on that page or are unmotivated to try. Some may have tried several times before giving up on it yesterday. Noooo complaints from me. If they aren't motivated enough to figure it out, they probably aren't "motivated" enough to stay here long enough to be any fun anyway. Excellent way to eliminate those people from the game now...I'm just surprised that administration here, with all of the effort they've put into making sure the newbs stick around, would do something that I'd be willing to bet eliminated a few.

Meh. I think idea was er, "cute"...but perhaps not so well thought out for unintended consequences. :)

DeletedUser

Hmm. So, W32 messes around with people who don't know any better and it's called arrogant. Administration does it and it's called a joke.

Truth is...many really DON'T read these forums, and they will have no idea how to find the "continue" button on that page or are unmotivated to try. Some may have tried several times before giving up on it yesterday. Noooo complaints from me. If they aren't motivated enough to figure it out, they probably aren't "motivated" enough to stay here long enough to be any fun anyway. Excellent way to eliminate those people from the game now...I'm just surprised that administration here, with all of the effort they've put into making sure the newbs stick around, would do something that I'd be willing to bet eliminated a few.

Meh. I think idea was er, "cute"...but perhaps not so well thought out for unintended consequences. :)

Go huntress :).