Why ?

DeletedUser

My thread is being spammed by everyone :lol: Including the Mod. :icon_biggrin:

hisdudeness

well technically we are fulfilling your request. You asked why it was so deserted and empty. We are making it not so with our witty comments.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Actually I am too busy failing at making me sig work on the forum :\

DeletedUser57892

Lol, I thought you were joking when you said you would do one for gunsniper.

DeletedUser21039

hasoona come to save the world , 4 whole post in just about 4 minuets. it is all about quantity :)

DeletedUser

Anyone who posts, I love. :)
(Well if they follow the rules) :p

DeletedUser

where's my inventive honorary infraction Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy (*personal joke)?
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where's my inventive honorary infraction Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy, Charmy (*personal joke)?

I'm sure geremy won't mind me posting this. :p

[spoil]
Charmander said:
Hi geremy.,

You have violated the Forum Rules and have thus received an infraction. This infraction is worth 2 point(s); acquiring 4 active points will result in an automatic ban. See below for details.

Reason: Asking for it!
-------
Hello,

You want an infraction you got a 2 pointer. Enjoy it matey. :)

Kind regards,

Charmander.
Moderator for W24, W52 and CTV.

-------

Original Post:
[post]5821739[/post]

Please have another look at the Forum Rules and abide by them in the future. If you would like to discuss this infraction, please feel free to send the moderator in question (or their assigned Elder Moderator) a message explaining why.

If you're curious about the moderation system, contact any moderator or read this thread.

Sincerely,
TribalWars Forum Team
[/spoil]

To prove it he could easily forward this to any of you. :D