Why??

DeletedUser80195

According to googly Raid are your puppets, if that's not true you might want to put a muzzle on him. :lol:

As for 10% of their caps going barb, I'd rather have that(What, 20-40 villages?) than having some of our biggest members go purely inactive\go 100% barb like both Nob\Raid have had. :icon_razz:

Muzzle GE....yea I lol'd thanks.

We all love twinkle toes because of the mouth, well better yet mind and the willingness to express what's on his mind.

Why would you put a muzzle on him? I'd be like having a village full of troops and not using them ever.....

:lol:

To make something quite clear we are nobody's puppets, Never were Never will be.....

We make no excuses within Raid as to why we are down in caps.

To clarify things a bit we did take in half the world when RX went barb and inactive for the most part. Due to KD and QD making moves into our areas; Per knew what he was doing when he forced us into a war that Joker tried to avoid at-least until we got a handle on all the inactive accounts that we had just taken in. You started the war knowing we had expended all our packets during our big barb hunt and couldn't effectively attack you. Yet we did any way.........

You started the war we did the PNP...

I give credit where it is due...and you get credit for leading the war (by a lot) so far.

What you cannot have is credit for making any account or accounts within RAID go inactive or barb. Those were long term sits with no pass and or contact with the original account owners. Some of the same accounts that you helped us eat.

I can give complete credit to all the members of Raid that were there throughout this evolutionary process, sticking it out and rallying to to the point where we are now. At one point we might have had 8 active members in a tribe of max members. You see you had great success against maybe 25% of RAID if that much. Members having to leave due to severe illnesses (immediate family or personal) or death and with our Duke being absent as he suffers from a terminal illness....a major distraction and completely demoralizing especially to those of us who happen to have grown close to these members. (Uncontrollable issues we all suffer from)

You see we stuck around and continue to fight because we are RAID, we fight....that's what we do. We made no excuses and worked with what we had.

Toot your horn mates you deserve to....(@ members of DEVILS) You have accomplished a hell of a lot against us.

I do also commend you on yet another failed attempt to get us to fight NOB, I say Per have taught you lot well. Just happy I dont have to sit through Per trying to convince me to turn on nob any more....that was annoying.

After Raid is no more and this world ends then will I say well done Devils.

Every tribe has their issues, how you deal with these issues while pressing FWD is what defines your character.

Shed no tears for my tribe, because we wont.

I personally told PER he's done a great job with the hand he was dealt.

And in this moment of clarity I say "Come and Get me or We come see you in Hell devils".

~RAID~ nobody's B1:swordsman:C:snob:

Yes I opened myself to be flamed so bring it....these forums are lifeless.

We need a lumo, a nuff, a riz, a veli or even GE back. (UN-BAN GE PLEASE)

I guess Nillia will have to suffice.

DeletedUser92402

Good Morning Rohan, my little love bucket.

Oh how I've missed the feisty chat, although RAID did try and pull some cruddy stunts in the beginning, you got beat. This is a war game, and in every game there has to be losers. I believe you played the game to your best abilities, but the odds were stacked against you.

So keep fighting the good fight.

Huggles xx

DeletedUser

Honestly, i would not like to play for another 1 year or more, why is there no posibility that either NOB or RAID attacks each other? i'd really love to see a 1 on 1 match right now or maybe in a couple of months later?

Don't worry friend, I have a game changer that will dramatically effect this world.

DeletedUser

if that's NOB and RAID merging, i consider you guys 1 already.. so won't be of a surprise... i give up on making you guys fight each other :\

DeletedUser

I assure you this has nothing to do with NOB!! or ~Raid~, We have never even heard of undead steve jobs.
leads me into thinking it has to be T.D.E behind this.

DeletedUser

I assure you this has nothing to do with NOB!! or ~Raid~, We have never even heard of undead steve jobs.
leads me into thinking it has to be T.D.E behind this.
Well I can assure you I have no idea who it is either, and from the looks of it neither does anyone in TDE.
I think it's NOB!! (or perhaps Soph thinking he can actually make a difference on w39. :icon_razz:).

DeletedUser

its not from ~raid~...nor NOB!! or T.D.E...so just ignore it

DeletedUser

Read some bits but got bored and skipped most. Anyway....

According to googly Raid are your puppets, if that's not true you might want to put a muzzle on him. :lol:

I took the liberty of bolding your mistake.

Hai Googly. I'm sure you have access to at least one account that can still see the forums :p

DeletedUser83287

Well I can assure you I have no idea who it is either, and from the looks of it neither does anyone in TDE.
I think it's NOB!! (or perhaps Soph thinking he can actually make a difference on w39. :icon_razz:).

that hurts jerm it really does:icon_razz:

but no its not me

DeletedUser80195

I think I like Morthy a lot more than PK how ever I miss our debates on why I was getting another infraction.

the dragyness

You just like harassing people, period. And taking their clouds... *grumble*