Wicked vs Coalition - stats / war talk.

DeletedUser

What does getting back up have to do with gangbanging, i was just stateing a point that every tribe is going get gangbanged at some point.......but to answer your question none, our tribe members back each other up with support, and to my knowledge we haven't recieved back up from anyone other then R.L. members or atleast i haven't and i'm pretty sure the rest haven't either unless it was a PA of thiers.

DeletedUser

Ginger declared the war, it was on a date of their choosing not ours. It was over a week later till our first op, they had plenty of time to pull their support.

Heck go check the old threads if you like, Ginger members were all psyched about the war when it first started.
So don't give that "they weren't ready" excuse.

I kept close attention to the ginger threads. I know what was written, and I was in contact with R.L. and Ginger members, so I had the inside info too.

DeletedUser

Hmm, so... R.L. launches an op against Wicked.

Wicked disbands, and [L] takes in inactives as meat shields. This, in theory makes sense, and I can follow the logic.

This, however, is where I lose their point.

They then turn round, before the op lands, and tell us these people are meat shields, and we are attacking inactives.

But if the attacks have already been launched against your meat shields... what's the point in taking them with you? R.L. have already struck them.
You have now told R.L. that they are inactive, so R.L. can now mop them up, but start planning against your more active members.

Surely logic would dictate either NOT telling R.L. that they were meat shields - so they waste more time planning large ops against them
OR not bother taking them with you, as they have already sunk our teeth into them.

Does what I say make sense?

R.L. went for the decoy. You've told R.L. that they were decoys, yet you are still attached to them.

DeletedUser78095

Still Wicked were newbs. [L] is a new tribe with less newbs. They both are horriable.

GhengissKhann

Still Wicked were newbs. [L] is a new tribe with less newbs. They both are horriable.

I hate it when people generalize all people under one banner...just cause your in a certain tribe doesn't mean your a noob...thats like saying everyone in R.L. are noobs cause some of their players aren't that good or that all people in America came from Britain. In addition if ALL the players in WICKED/[L] were noobs explain why some of them are being taken in by some of the big powers like Insane, and R.L.? Are you saying they are taking in noobs? Please try and explain that to their leadership.

DeletedUser78095

There leadership is just making up excuses for lossing in a war. "We invited them and we knew there not active there our sheilds". They arnt very smart, if i was in that tribe i would have left long ago.

GhengissKhann

There leadership is just making up excuses for lossing in a war. "We invited them and we knew there not active there our sheilds". They arnt very smart, if i was in that tribe i would have left long ago.

I hardly would call it a war...1st of all it lasted 2 days, 2nd of all if it hadn't been for 3 of the leadership getting scared and pressing the big red button the majority of WICKED/[L] would still be intact.

as for the leadership making up excuses for lossing *snickers* in the war, please bring up where on the externals that the new leadership is using excuses...got proof? As for people inactives being shields, no kidding your going to bring them into your tribe...the enemy is gonna add them to their stats anyway so whats the difference? not to mention it saves time when putting up reports of enemy losses <--THE CORRECT USAGE! :icon_biggrin: As for you saying that you would've left...thats your choice, wonder what will happen when pRo gets into a rough spot.

and btw still haven't answered my question about you saying that the other tribes have taken in "noobs" from us.

DeletedUser

This my first and probably only post. It sounds like to me that no matter what was taken or not taken. There will always be some excuse. Such as "it doesn't matter they where inactive members" or "we disbanned to make a better active tribe but where still ganna invite inactives for a meat shield". Either way it seems like there will always be some exuse on your exuse train. Its as simple as this you lost 100+ villias and wicked disbaned. Say good job and move on with this subject and your new active tribe [L] featuring incactive meat shields(what ever player gets nobled). Good luck and best wishs in the new tribe.

SIR CREIGHTON

Last edited by a moderator:

GhengissKhann

This my first and probably only post. It sounds like to me that no matter what was taken or not taken. There will always be some excuse. Such as "it doesn't matter they where inactive members" or "we disbanned to make a better active tribe but where still ganna invite inactives for a meat shield". Either way it seems like there will always be some exuse on your exuse train. Its as simple as this you lost 100+ villias and wicked disbaned. Say good job and move on with this subject and your new active tribe [L] featuring incactive meat shields(what ever player gets nobled). Good luck and best wishs in the new tribe.

SIR CREIGHTON

I didn't make excuses...I said if we weren't disbanded we would still have been in a stronger position...didn't say that we wouldn't have lost those villages or that we would have won the war.

so please, as I said, post the excuses I've made, or my tribemates...those that haven't taken a trip to SYNRG, R.L. or some other tribe atleast :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you all refer back to my 1st posts with the stats... Wicked was clearly wupping SYNRGs ass, and prepping for defending against the R.L. invasion, and setting up our own invasion of R.Khan. Everything was sent to hell when the tribe was disbanded, ops/plans that were set up on the hidden forums, gone. Tribe mates scattering to wherever the wind took em cuz they thought wicked was done. Some players quit, some sat players returned to find everything gone and just left quietly once more.

Yes, the facts are wicked disbanded. Oops. Not out fault. No excuse.
Yes we technically lost 100+ villas, but we couldnt help that first of all, and we would have lost most of those anyways since the majority were idle/sat.
Good job R.L.
Yes now [L] is taking in inactives once more... well they need the sheild, and those accounts are also friends they hope return as promised.
So all the bullsh** aside, wicked/[L]/TNTD are doing their best with the current situation.
Yes they will probably fail, but that doesnt mean they deserve all this trash talk. They were fighting 3 wars, and winning 1 by a long shot, stalemated the other, and had to wait for the initial offensive of the 3rd to even get started.... SOOOO who out there has the balls to say they could do the same and do the same or better? I bet MAYBE insane, Nerd, Pro, Scum, and Powers. No one else would or could do that.
And... No thats not an attack against R.L. its just you have yet to be in a 1v1 war that you started, and ended by yourself, so why would I think you could handle a 3v1?

DeletedUser

Bracks72, Just give it up, the argument is over, wicked is finished and all the excuses in the world is not going to change the fact.

DeletedUser

Bracks72, Just give it up, the argument is over, wicked is finished and all the excuses in the world is not going to change the fact.

Dude. If your going to respond, how about reading the full post?

I said wicked/[L]/TNTd would prob fail/lose/go capute/fall/crumble... ect.

Thank you. You guys arnt the first tribe fighitng multiple wars.

Never said we were.

DeletedUser

I don't think Bracks made 1 excuse in his post. I don't get why some people come onto the forums, just to flame and harass other players? Do they just kinda waltz in here, find a random post and then nit-pick it to finally find someone they don't like and then freak on someone?

Anyways, good luck [L], I really hope you win just to shut all these people up.

DeletedUser

If you all refer back to my 1st posts with the stats... Wicked was clearly wupping SYNRGs ass, and prepping for defending against the R.L. invasion, and setting up our own invasion of R.Khan. Everything was sent to hell when the tribe was disbanded, ops/plans that were set up on the hidden forums, gone. Tribe mates scattering to wherever the wind took em cuz they thought wicked was done. Some players quit, some sat players returned to find everything gone and just left quietly once more.

Yes, the facts are wicked disbanded. Oops. Not out fault. No excuse.
Yes we technically lost 100+ villas, but we couldnt help that first of all, and we would have lost most of those anyways since the majority were idle/sat.
Good job R.L.
Yes now [L] is taking in inactives once more... well they need the sheild, and those accounts are also friends they hope return as promised.
So all the bullsh** aside, wicked/[L]/TNTD are doing their best with the current situation.
Yes they will probably fail, but that doesnt mean they deserve all this trash talk. They were fighting 3 wars, and winning 1 by a long shot, stalemated the other, and had to wait for the initial offensive of the 3rd to even get started.... SOOOO who out there has the balls to say they could do the same and do the same or better? I bet MAYBE insane, Nerd, Pro, Scum, and Powers. No one else would or could do that.
And... No thats not an attack against R.L. its just you have yet to be in a 1v1 war that you started, and ended by yourself, so why would I think you could handle a 3v1?

I like the way you just gave the facts, and didn't try to force anything. If this was the fame/lame thread, i'd give you a fame:icon_razz:

If you think i'm ass kissing, bite me :)