WICKED... what a joke!

DeletedUser

Again. A full explanation like this the 1st time woulda been awsome.
Some warning ahead of time woulda been perfect.
otherwise, i can see why.

g0liath

Obfuscate... stop acting like you did some great deed for your former tribemates. You took the cowards road... end of story. You cannot tell me that removing leadership and planning from the mix that all your members are better off for it. No matter how bad I think it was... some leadership is still better than disbanding without warning! You cannot take full responsibility... since you were not the only duke of WICKED and you obviously didn't make the decision by yourself. So you are not the only coward.

You made a snap decision... and to a certain extent you blame your members for not responding? That is your own fault... you don't have that kind of inactivity overnight... that type of poor participation is formed by months and months of disconnected leadership. Had you actually taken the time to do your jobs properly and helped to train your members rather than just expect all your new recruits to know what to do, you wouldn't have had such a big problem on your hands. Then of course... had you not gotten on my badside none of this would even have played out this way.

Funny to think of it like that don't you agree? Had I not been a thorn in your side... you would have probably consumed R.Khan through your shady backstabbing ways and RL would probably not have seen you as such a big fat meal! And the real kicker is that I told Hellraizer a few weeks ago that I would be the reason your tribe would fall!

Now of course you all will come in here... and tell me how wrong and dumb I am. And where I always knew WICKED was a tribe that could not survive long term, you cannot deny that I am what put the speed to your downfall!

obfuscate

g0liath, I've never heard anyone so in love with their own voice like you before... well, I guess it would be so in love with their own typing?

I remember when you were leader of 4horse and you begged WICKED for assistance against R.khan. We essentially said, not our fight not right now. You then said, we will fight to the death against R.khan and stand our ground. How odd that all of your tribe members lost their villages and were rimmed, yet you did not lose a single village in that war? Not even one. Your tribe was disbanded, and you resurfaced within R.khan as a proud member.

Yes, it appears that all leaders have their flaws, don't you think?

A wise man would not speak of a coward when he is a coward himself.

g0liath

g0liath, I've never heard anyone so in love with their own voice like you before... well, I guess it would be so in love with their own typing?

I remember when you were leader of 4horse and you begged WICKED for assistance against R.khan. We essentially said, not our fight not right now. You then said, we will fight to the death against R.khan and stand our ground. How odd that all of your tribe members lost their villages and were rimmed, yet you did not lose a single village in that war? Not even one. Your tribe was disbanded, and you resurfaced within R.khan as a proud member.

Yes, it appears that all leaders have their flaws, don't you think?

A wise man would not speak of a coward when he is a coward himself.

Ooh goody... I'm getting leadership advice from a proven leader! The sad part about your story... is that your facts are falling a bit short of reality. My tribemates... which in total was 5... quit. So there isn't much to lead when you have 5 inactive tribemates against 90 members of 14 million points in R.Khan. I'm trying to figure out what you are implying by my not losing a village against them? I spent all my time sitting ljfletch's account dodging and cutting trains. Those attackers in R.Khan were able to see firsthand what kind of player I was... and determined they would have a greater benefit by recruiting my rather than nobling me. And it turns out they were right... since I have helped to strengthen them... by weakening you! ;)

Thanks for playing though bud, and I wouldn't suggest trying to make yourself look good by pointing a limp finger at me. But I suppose if I had screwed up as royally as you did... I may be a little bitter too... especially at me! :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to make an observation from the inside

Obfuscate screwed us over...

There really should be some checks and balances....I wonder who's pocket he is actually in...

Go back to your own inactivity loser, you wrecked our game...

Regardless of what you do or don't think about Wicked...you would empathise with having one's tribe disbanded without any form of warning whatsoever, by a member who hadn't been active in months.

I want my money back ...

DeletedUser

Hail Golith!!!

Congrats on a major victory, it must of looked bleak when you had those 1400 incomings, who would of predicted this outcome, Wicked fallen and you still standing two weeks later.

Juts goes to show... digging in and putting up a fight can certainly pay off in a war game :p

DeletedUser74417

I'd just like to make an observation from the inside

Obfuscate screwed us over...

There really should be some checks and balances....I wonder who's pocket he is actually in...

Go back to your own inactivity loser, you wrecked our game...

Regardless of what you do or don't think about Wicked...you would empathise with having one's tribe disbanded without any form of warning whatsoever, by a member who hadn't been active in months.

I want my money back ...

Actually Sandy, you are incorrect. Obs did not screw us over, the members screwed themselves over. I am not including everyone in Wicked as there were some awesome players. As for majority, all I heard was constant b*tching and whining about how this needed to be done. I said ok, I brought in people who wanted to help out. They sent out emails asking for simple information about your villages so that an organized plan could take place.
He received 29 emails out of 150+ members. Excuses I heard was.. " I don't have time for that crap, I don't have time to do this." Those people who didn't have time are now playing victims. So in response to Goliath who obviously has it all together about a leader failed because he didn't take the time to teach and train... You can not teach and train those who simply "don't have the time."

Goliath also claims he was the downfall of wicked. Yes, Goliath it takes alot of skill to get massive support. Your attacks however were below par. I'll give R.khan that much, they do know how to support their members but essentially it was your leaders skill, not yours.

DeletedUser

obfuscate - to be able to say that this was all tactical, for a clean slate... why wasn't there a plan to sort things out afterwards?
You lot have fractured

Last edited by a moderator:

obfuscate

You can easily say this was tactful for a clean slate. As I mentioned in a previous post, look at the "new wicked."

Previous WICKED: 160+ members, over 25% inactive, 3 wars, and ranked #7 in the world.
New WICKED: 60 members, 100% active, 0 wars, Ranked #8 in the world.

That isn't a good trade off?

As for the reason there was not a 'plan to reform.' Two reasons...

1) The previous WICKED leadership can not have anything to do with the new tribe. Failures were made as a result of the previous leadership thus removing them was a necessity. This allows the new tribe(s) no imperfections from the past.

2) If most members continually refuse to help themselves by not answering msg's that are directly related to the tribe, wars, etc. Then force them to do something. That clear step was this...You joined WICKED but refused to participate, fine, now without a tribe you must be active, you must be forceful, you must do what is right. Essentially "Son get out of the house and be a man."

Pretty much what I expected to happen did. WICKED would revert back to a "known state of activity" where everything was fine and the players were comfortable with eachother. This was a shrinking of the boundaries to a K4/5/14/15 controlled area. Or, to be more specific, prior to aggressive actions towards R.khan and synrg. So... the new tribe stepped back 1-2 months and reformed.

DeletedUser

some very adept diplomacy, exactly the opposite type to what was previously being used to create this current predicament

DeletedUser

I also understand the reason behind it, still doesnt deter the shock.

DeletedUser

Erm, didn't wicked implode?

But I like this thread. Can we keep it going?

DeletedUser

let the thread die as it should, the tribe is dead, the thread should remain dead