WICKED... what a joke!

DeletedUser

On another note we've been dying to get your attention towards us, but all you seem to do is try to noble our inactives and some of your players soloing from K12, K2. Your K13 players getting screwed over atm. Still think it was a good dicission to invite them? ;)

Yh but obviously since k13 is your main k its very easy to take WICKED villages

DeletedUser

mmmm, seems the tide is turning ....... stats for the last month tell a different story

Side 1:
Tribes: WICKED
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: R.Khan
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 25
Side 2: 51
Difference: 26
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 200,923
Side 2: 417,447
Difference: 216,524
image.php

It is very difficult to plunge into a K completely owned by R.Khan.

I dont see you trying to noble in K14, know why? Because you would fail. Just wait for our push, its not even 2 days into this and youre claiming victory. Patience my friend, patience. :)

DeletedUser

Your two tribes are right up against each other. A border is just an imaginary line, it's a piss-poor excuse for doing poorly.

DeletedUser

Your two tribes are right up against each other. A border is just an imaginary line, it's a piss-poor excuse for doing poorly.

You wanna withdraw that statement? :scout:
Because its not true. :icon_eek: *gasp*
Moving into a heavilly occupied territory is hard enough...
doing it after some heavy duty Ops elsewhere is even harder...
doing it after JUST securing the side of a k closest to your next enemy makes it hardest... or w.e.... lmao :lol:

Wicked... you SUCK!!!!! :lol:*chuckles*:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76556

The beginning of the war says nothing, It is all about how it ends..

You can win as long as you keep on recruiting
Don't let them wait for your win.. If you won by the time they are bored, that's pointless..

DeletedUser

You wanna withdraw that statement? :scout:
Because its not true. :icon_eek: *gasp*
Moving into a heavilly occupied territory is hard enough...
doing it after some heavy duty Ops elsewhere is even harder...
doing it after JUST securing the side of a k closest to your next enemy makes it hardest... or w.e.... lmao :lol:

Wicked... you SUCK!!!!! :lol:*chuckles*:lol:

They're not moving into anything, most of R.Khan's border villages are less than an hour's travel time from Wicked's. The two tribes are about as close together as is physically possible.

And... after heavy ops, securing bla bla bla, everyone is coming off of doing something else. I'm sure neither tribe got to where it was by just sitting around doing nothing.

DeletedUser76556

LAST WEEK

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 312
Difference: 106

image.php

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 34
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,641,367
Side 2: 1,799,999
Difference: 158,632

image.php

Side 1: 506,386
Side 2: 289,930
Difference: 216,456

image.php

LAST 24 Hrs.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 33
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 172,626
Side 2: 248,401
Difference: 75,775

image.php

Side 1: 71,055
Side 2: 53,704
Difference: 17,351

image.php

Almost 2 weeks after your OP with Goliath..
Time is always favorable on you coz of number of members.. The Word is still waiting for your promised win :D

DeletedUser75973

... I'm sure neither tribe got to where it was by just sitting around doing nothing.

actually mostly nothing (also known as merge and recruit)... thats why this war is a welcome change... at least for some.

DeletedUser74417

You can win as long as you keep on recruiting
Don't let them wait for your win.. If you won by the time they are bored, that's pointless..

My newest recruits are actually the ones that are taking most of your villages. Seems a wise choice was made there.

DeletedUser

yup,

I believe Jar is missing at least one village and several other villages are missing occupants...either that or they are empty *gasp*

hell raizer

firey you just dont get the fact that your tribe IS and HAS been being used. thats what happens when you go around begging people, to help you. look in the other thread your boys from rl, say they never planned on merging with you. LOL

i am sure most of you guys are hoping we disband so you can jump on our tribemates, hmmmmm sounds familiar huh?? yeah sorry rl,rkhan and synrg, i dont really see that happening, sure there are some that will leave , scared of war which i find funny, scared of war in a war game, but the main thing is they are tarnishing their name to the rest of their tribe, most people end up playing more then one world, which means hey so and so left a tribe i was in, in another world because we had a war, that is someone i definitly would stay away from being in a tribe with me, if i run into them again.

Anyways something tells me this 3 way war will end up being bigger then a 3 way, but who knows. lol, guess you will have to stay tuned, atleast it's making things a bit more interesting. :)

DeletedUser137

Ya but apparently I'm making it up and I know nothing, you cannot have both sides of the argument hell raizer.

Which are you going to believe now?

hell raizer

i dont care honestly, lol, either way, we are warring you all :)

Regardless if you are or arent doing the merge, your not going to take them all in, which means a majority of them have been used, in the long run.

All i can go off of is what we know for fact, which obfuscate has already said, and he at the time was the one knowing everything going on there. and i know for a fact that you guys were caught numerous times supporting synrg, i dont think any of you are helping yourselves trying to make yourselves, look better you have 3 tribes attacking one, dont get me wrong i dont care, its cool with me, but on here trying to lie, hey if thats what all you want to be known for then its all good, but we have always been straight up on what we say, regardless if people agree with it or not.

I'f i was your tribe i wouldnt have said anything about attacking us, on the externals, knowing we are already warring 2 other tribes, because honestly it makes you all kinda look weak, but thats just my opinion, anyways i am done posting today, infact i have posted more today then i have ever combined,lol. Anyways see you all in war :)

DeletedUser

SYNRG was not supported by R.L. during this war and i would like you to show me one report stating that they were hell ... irrelevant anyway but may as well get the facts straight mate instead of crying about something which is just not important. What is important is gobbling more WICKED villages - yum

we seem to be getting a lot of half nukes sent at us this last 24 hours - clearing the way for some more defensive troops are we?

hell raizer

sure thing i will look right now, everything i seen though was the support coming in after we nobled the village. i assume after you seen we busted you guys they started pulling them back some :), i dont know why you challenge us like we are lying, we have no reason to lie. especially about something like that.

i am still looking but dont worry we have them around here somewhere we basicly keep everything we can to prove people wrong :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser74417

The proof is in the circumstance. All one has to do is have common sense and see suddenly R.L. has decided to fight along side of synrg. Seriously, anyone reading this knows Synrg would have went down without the support of another tribe and look, now they have it. But no, surely they weren't supporting the members they chose to merge into them. Oh, wait.. that wasn't happening either according to some of the posters in the forum.

fireyflame on 13.10. at 14:39
tribe

a few things to bring to your attention today

1. merger into R.L.
a. this is ready to go and in fact one player has already jumped the gun. We won't be merging fully until it is time for the majority to go across.
b. for those who are not accepted into R.L. you will stay in either SYNRG or SYNRGA and work alongside R.L. for the time being. Any players that prove their worth can subsequently be brought across to R.L. over time

obfuscate

FYI the member that fireyflame is referring to is;

SYNRG: Sir Creighton Left 11th October 2009 - 19:00 102,390
R.L.: Sir Creighton Joined 11th October 2009 - 19:00 102,390

Whether R.L. is being serious about the merger, or merely playing SYNRG (or their members), is irrelevant. The only relevant part is that SYNRG does in fact believe they are partaking in a merger. But I do believe that this merger has been dragging on for well over a month now is a clear indication that R.L. is playing SYNRG to continue their war against WICKED, potentially with R.L. support. At which time R.L. will take the top members from SYNRG and cannibalize the rest. No top tribes have academies, unless they are n00bs.

I also have a person who is directly involved in the merger that said 9 days ago, "i'm tired of the same thing but this R.L. perger is so delayed right now" Not dropping names as I don't screw over friends.

I used to have respect for a lot of members who post on the externals, but at least don't blatantly lie. I don't mind some manipulation of facts every now and then, but lies are just unbecoming.