Will it be Order or ChAoS?

Gavenvos

spot.

12 Order 120.633 170.842 76 2.248 83 2.058
13 ChAoS 118.382 133.754 54 2.477 60 2.229

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Everyone from W25 is going to find this ironic as hell... Long story.

But in this world, and this case. My money is on *Order. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Wait, how is this ironic? I'm from w25 :|

*order was rank 2 and chaos was rank 1st. they warred then merged......

still talk to the leader of order(offered me like 10 villages not to quit , at the time I would have been first if I excepted)

still talk to the leader of chaos(offered me buttsecks not to quit. at the time it would have been......disturbing)

lol

DeletedUser

Wait, how is this ironic? I'm from w25 :|

Really? I would expect you to be quicker. ;)

You don't remember *Order vs ChAoS, From like day one of ChAoS's existence?

The war between who?/ChAoS vs *Order? *Order taking down click just to Click would in part reform into ChAoS... You sure you were in W25?

dr horrible

still talk to the leader of order(offered me like 10 villages not to quit , at the time I would have been first if I excepted)

And which leader would that have been?

Also, my money in this instance goes to... Neither... I doubt either will be around for very long. (<3uBrute)

DeletedUser

*order was rank 2 and chaos was rank 1st. they warred then merged......

still talk to the leader of chaos(offered me buttsecks not to quit. at the time it would have been......disturbing)

lol

lol aus ripped on you non stop, I think he might have slit his wrists before he let you join.

DeletedUser

lol aus ripped on you non stop, I think he might have slit his wrists before he let you join.

:S did you play W25. now Click/Chaos and MeOW! had an alliance since day 2(I think day 2). I also sat aus + other members of click and he sat members of MeOW!......or were you sarcastic?

And which leader would that have been?

Also, my money in this instance goes to... Neither... I doubt either will be around for very long. (<3uBrute)

it would be dynasty.

EDIT: just looked at the skype convo
[11/27/2008 3:56:23 PM] dynastytw says: I've got at least 7 villages for you in northern K34. I want you to be with us

Last edited by a moderator:

dr horrible

:S did you play W25. now Click/Chaos and MeOW! had an alliance since day 2(I think day 2). I also sat aus + other members of click and he sat members of MeOW!......or were you sarcastic?

it would be dynasty.

Remember what happened with Who? ... :| Yeah, saying you had an alliance with ClicK isn't saying a whole lot.

Interesting... Thogh seeing as how he is in college and no longer actively plays, I think that it'd be more than a little bit hard to continue talking to him, but then again... I presume you already knew that, right? :icon_wink: (P.S. in the later stages of *Order, Osiadus and Willovain were essentially the leaders of what was left of *Order. Dynasty* was inactive at that point in time.

DeletedUser

Remember what happened with Who? ... :| Yeah, saying you had an alliance with ClicK isn't saying a whole lot.

Interesting... Thogh seeing as how he is in college and no longer actively plays, I think that it'd be more than a little bit hard to continue talking to him, but then again... I presume you already knew that, right? :icon_wink: (P.S. in the later stages of *Order, Osiadus and Willovain were essentially the leaders of what was left of *Order. Dynasty* was inactive at that point in time.

Click started to hug, but how many people could say they were sitting auskilla :p

last time we talked when he was on skype was 3 days ago.

DeletedUser

MeOW really wasn't around all that long to be honest. :/

I know later on in the wolrd, meaning not later at all. Auskilla couldn't stand you, all people need to do is look throug the W25 forums. It is there for all to see. :)

Also, you can't talk to him anymore, he be gonezers!!!

quoted the wrong person, but oh well.

DeletedUser

MeOW really wasn't around all that long to be honest. :/

I know later on in the wolrd, meaning not later at all. Auskilla couldn't stand you, all people need to do is look throug the W25 forums. It is there for all to see. :)

Also, you can't talk to him anymore, he be gonezers!!!

quoted the wrong person, but oh well.

auskilla didn't like me because after I quit I flamed click some then he accused me of multi-accounting with the founder of inh

and for the record aus and I are pretty good friends again.

also MeOW! was only around for 2 months, I agree not very long. I still have people saying W25 was better when I was there :p lol sorry I needed my daily does of ego.

DeletedUser

But this isn't the same order as w25 order...and not the same chaos either.

But yeah I remember the chaos order war...I was in it -.-

WaTz PopPiN?

This thread is stupid, of coarse chaos wins :icon_rolleyes:

sir maleagant

huggers! :icon_biggrin: