will round 137 last the whole month

DeletedUser

well, I was attacked by click and this other tribe (rank 2) landing the same second. Actually pretty good. they all send 27 spears and 1 ram. So this speaks for coordination too. Problem is I have a level 20 wall allready and have a pretty mixed up village, which I use as an excuse for my rather small offense :)

Well, auskilla defended better than I suspected. His buildup wasn't efficient but his timing looks really good. Nontheless I would have draged his ass before court if I was innogames. At least he can now claim that I accept he can time.

DeletedUser

well, I was attacked by click and this other tribe (rank 2) landing the same second. Actually pretty good. they all send 27 spears and 1 ram. So this speaks for coordination too. Problem is I have a level 20 wall allready and have a pretty mixed up village, which I use as an excuse for my rather small offense :)

Well, auskilla defended better than I suspected. His buildup wasn't efficient but his timing looks really good. Nontheless I would have draged his ass before court if I was innogames. At least he can now claim that I accept he can time.

mega wasn't bad either. But well, it's done nicely like this. Cats handled in the right way, now it's just a matter of playing this and finishing it. (that's my opinion obviously)

DeletedUser

hmmm so I'm a lair? I didn't want to have to post this here as they was no need to but here you go for your own amusement :icon_neutral:

Attacker: Step2LouisvsOlij001
Village: purple predator?? (513|494) K45

Quantity: 0 0 250 10 200 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 250 0 200 0 0 0 0

Defender: AJ Velox
Village: Swift Cheetah (517|491) K45

Quantity: 0 0 2165 0 1120 0 190 25 0
Losses: 0 0 1060 0 548 0 93 12 0

Village: Own3D? (513|494) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 5 219 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 5 219 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 0 0 1197 48 594 0 107 14 0
Losses: 0 0 1044 42 518 0 93 12

Village: purple predator?? (513|494) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 25 210 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 4 27 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 0 0 170 6 85 0 14 3 0
Losses: 0 0 170 6 85 0 14 3 0

Court him with a couple of counter fakes

oddly, enough you jsut sent me an application to join my tribe.

Did you catch the velox account at an unfortunate time ?
yes.

has velox rebounded nicely ?
yes

Sh**e happens. its how well you recover from it that defines the determination of the players behind the account.

when you see entire tribes (over hyped ones) give up and go home because a couple of players got nobled. You see the difference between people who think they are good. And people who are.

DeletedUser

i still think there should be a faster round while 20 speed is on

kerosine

They should have like a normal world, like w29, but with a player limit of 15,000 but still with 20x speed. It would be awesome.

Well sort of awesome. People would have to account sit each other alot.

Wait damn... it wouldn't work :*(
Why do my ideas always suck?

L@UI$

They should have like a normal world, like w29, but with a player limit of 15,000 but still with 20x speed. It would be awesome.

Well sort of awesome. People would have to account sit each other alot.

Wait damn... it wouldn't work :*(
Why do my ideas always suck?

Unfortunatly they can't as anything over x2 speed is classed as a speed server.

kerosine

Unfortunatly they can't as anything over x2 speed is classed as a speed server.

Well that is just stupid. Seriously.
Maybe make two speed servers.

One server will be more on the slower side (20x, 30x) and will last longer.
And the other server will be for all the rockstar-energy-drinking, keyboard cowyboy speed freaks we all know and love, (250x -- 450x etc.) and will not be so long.

That sounds like an okay idea.

L@UI$

And the other server will be for all the rockstar-energy-drinking, keyboard cowyboy speed freaks we all know and love, (250x -- 450x etc.) and will not be so long.

Well if Die Stämme can do it I don't know why we can't :(

greenmonsta

What he said. Seriously I swear we .netters get the short end of the stick - one speed world with only 100 player limits while die stamme has 2 speed worlds with much much higher player limits.
You increase the player limit and more people will join, those people will most likely pay pp's when they realise how much fun speed can be and how much they will need pp's to play the game.

DeletedUser

500 or so LC was not alot considering I had like 800 at that stage and a level 14 stable...

Key word being had :)

Take a guess what the Velox account has scuffled together while you were in sleep mode.

DeletedUser

key word had 11 cuz he came after me and lost everything when i backtimed him :)

kerosine

Unless you get your tribe to stack you first then you can lure a good player to try and backtime you and hopefully they'll lose your offence.

And if they dodge then you get thier offence at home.

Win win!

L@UI$

key word had 11 cuz he came after me and lost everything when i backtimed him :)

It wasn't me though it was my sitter :p

Took you 3 secs to counter :lol:

But I guess your the one left standing so I can't really say anything...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It wasn't me though it was my sitter :p

Took you 3 secs to counter :lol:

true ... but it was good enough now wasn't it? ... and i have been up all night as well ... i don't do sitters or co-players

gargareth

to be honest, i hated the idea of this round from the start and would be very ahppy is it ended 3 weeks and 4 days early.

DeletedUser

any chance of an explanation to the underlined part