Wind of changes? TloM became Fierce!

DeletedUser

thanks for all the compliments Ben, but I really cant digest some. I wont argue about the fact that I'm cocky or arrogant, but regarding the fact that I should not be proud of what has been done and still doing by my tribe mates, or regarding the fact that we didnt win in a respectable way etc etc, well that's just BS.

Did I touch a nerve?

We Erased any decent opposition, the rest I feel myself free to taunt them cause they are just wasting my, their and my tribe mates time and money with their poor attempts to slow us.

Ok, let's see how you dealt with opposition.

-Merged Apathy
-Merged Jester
-Fought with Sheeps for about a month, merged Sheep.
-Made Pl@gue your 3rd family tribe.
-Merged Pl@gue
-Merged TRIM
-FOUGHT (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) NUKE.

Gratz.

What about that list are you proud of exactly?

TPS, I have no doubt your a good player, I enjoyed playing against you when I was sitting a frontline MIND account.

But I will 100% stand by my statements. See, here I am backing my opinions up with fact. You see my list of merges right up there ^ those are my facts.

Where are yours?

but this looks funny
I absolutely guarantee you that if the roles were reversed, most of Axte would have left the world by now because they were losing.

but but, isnt this what indeed 90% of Nuke did already?

I'm not asking you to respect all of NUKE. I'm not asking you to respect people who didn't attempt to fight back. I'm not even asking you to respect me, my efforts against your tribe were dismal, and I regret that now, I would relish the chance to be part of something that put Axte in it's place (which is NOT winning a world).

Hell, most people who know me from world 51 will know that I've pretty much led the whole "anti-axte agenda" since after the sheep war, but believe it or not, I'm actually trying to be impartial here.

If I was a member of your tribe, I would not be proud. If I was still fighting, like Bram, like Army and like the others who still have fight in them in Fierce, I would be very proud.

You see, TPS, this isn't personal. It's what I (and others) really, really think about your tribe.

If you can hold your head high, then that's fine, if you can feel good about your tribe, then why do you care what I think?

But that's just it, you do, don't you?

DeletedUser103075

Ben is 100% correct, Marco clearly cant lose face on externals so he will keep up the act, no matter what is true, false, right or wrong.

As for what Marco thinks happened when Axte declared, he is wrong, as usual.

what did I say regarding when Axte declared?

And Ben, it is not an issue that I care of not of what you or anyone say, I defend my tribe and my tribe mates work from any kind of attack.

Regarding your list,

1)apathy => beaten 2 times and recruited just some them the first time after rimming all the close ones, I believe no one have been recruited the second time

2) Jester => recruited their best players and killed the rest

3) Sheeps => fought for exactly 90 days, we merged as answer to Mind attempt to join the war on Sheeps side

4)Pl@gue: that was Sheeps academy, we took the best players and left the others out dry

5) Trim: we recruited just their best players as answer to Nuke poor attempts to bring them on their side

So to answer to your question I say Yes, I'm very proud of the amazing diplomacy of Axte that turned every fight or possible spare (I say possible cause indeed there is not a tribe in w51 that can say to have fought Axte and ended up winning) in a great and outlasting victory, and I'm proud to say that all of this could happen only thanks to the strength of our amazing players that put any enemy tribe we face to have no other option to bow to our flag or to see their head rolling.

DeletedUser

I love your use of "took in their best".

In my book, this means, at most, 5-10? Members of a tribe.

I've only seriously played 2 worlds, but I'm yet to come across as big a mergefest.

You took in about 75% of TRIM, the rank 2 tribe with almost a total merge. Some of those you took in really are not good players mate. I can guarantee it.

I believe the TRIM merge was about territory and taking in big accounts, you're lying when you say you took in their best, you just wanted the big accounts on your side to speed things up.

Stop kidding yourself TPS.

Axte for sure eliminates opposition, here's how:

Invite -> Internal.
Repeat as required.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96316

what did I say regarding when Axte declared?

You think you made players leave, made them delete, when in fact, most original NUKE were long gone and we were flooded with account sits and inactive accounts. When cons left it started a barrel down a hill effect which led to where we are today. Axte had no part in it.

DeletedUser

I've only seriously played 2 worlds, but I'm yet to come across as big a mergefest.

Perhaps you should take a look at the history of most world winning tribes and see how many times they merged (including post war mergers/recruitment). The Majority have gotten there through mergers/recruitment.

The real reason for mergers is the leadership of the succumbing tribe. The lack of intelligence and foresight within leadership, inactivity of leaders, weak leadership, and the inability of a leader to gain respect and loyalty from his tribe. Had the leadership been strong enough in the first instance, their would be no need to kneel to another.

DeletedUser

Hokay first off Ukawa, Spammy posts. Get some content or don't post. Makes me (puke) (translate on skype).

Nuke were going down the pot before the war. But yes, you made a few people quit. No denying that. However, lots were sits, and lots were already leaving.

In answer to the topic. The name was changed on a whim of a member, its so late in the game, does it really matter?

I absolutely guarantee you that if the roles were reversed, most of Axte would have left the world by now because they were losing.
That a good thing TPS, Nuke hangs around, cause we are friends with each other now. I'm happy to have been in nuke, even if we lost.

Saying how axte merged its way up to the top doesn't matter, thats the route they took, and because of it, they won. However the purpose of this game is to spend spare time. And to have a blast, winning as quick as possible isn't necessarily the funnest thing to do.

And just to reiterate...Ukawa....fail. Don't hate me cause I'm more for the awesome?

DeletedUser

When it comes to spending my time, I like guarantees. I've guaranteed that I'd have the most fun I could and waste the least amount of time doing it. Thats what I wanted out of the world and what I got. As for others, thats their call :) I don't care if it 'looks' good or not, its a game to me and always will be.

DeletedUser96316

For you that may ring true, you weren't/aren't too active and maybe thats because this world was made too easy for you through manipulation and too many merges. Good call, its what ended us, the boredom of things coming too easy. Then the fact that our friends were leaving us which in turn de-motivated many others to continue playing. If things had gone differently for the both of our tribes things would be a lot different now.

Always good to read your posts Aaron, they are never too hard to digest.

DeletedUser

I think it would be safe to say that most of the players with Axte now are fine with the way things have gone and the way we've gone about winning the world. I wouldn't say all because I know some truly enjoy the long-lasting fight all day and night that some wars bring, but the majority of players can't or don't commit that much to a simple game. A lot of players are no longer on W51 for reasons like the settings that drove the original Axte leadership to W53 instead or they simply just didn't feel like playing anymore or didn't like the world. It only bothers me that some people stayed and just complained about how things went. If you're still here you must still be enjoying it enough to keep you here. If you aren't you really should leave, its not a good idea to waste time on a game that isn't entertaining you.

Saying "things could've been better for me if..." just means there's something here you don't agree with. But thats the great part, there isn't one TW. There's 61 worlds so far. A lot of players have won worlds, many more have lost, but even more will keep playing for the fun of it all.

DeletedUser

>>>>
image.php
<<<<
BenC7
complaining about everything Axte do since very beginning of tw.
just take a pill of shut the ! up. why can't you let it go?

axte recruited. axte over used invite link , axte played all the tribes around like little kitties , axte merged 34584785 times.

AXTE WON THE WORLD. <<<<<<< and AXTE RIMMED your noobness out of map. go away :)

DeletedUser

That's me, pure troll.

Not like what I'm saying is actually true or anything.

PS: Heard you have an acc on 56 Hawk :icon_wink:?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's me, pure troll.

Not like what I'm saying is actually true or anything.

PS: Heard you have an acc on 56 Hawk :icon_wink:?

hahaha Benc you have nice TWstats on W56. :D:D:D:D:D barbar eater :D

800p and 700p big lol. :D

DeletedUser

brr but how I just now see than that world is no haul world. :) :) :)

DeletedUser

You have no idea of context there Ukawa.

My tribe was rank 1 from 8 days into the world up until the world was 7 months old. We were gangbanged by the rank 2,3,4 and 6 tribes.

After taking heavy beatings, and having players jump ship to the enemy (some Axte players included here, what a suprise).

I stayed there and took the beating (check my ODD rank). Now I'm building up my account, yes, that does include nobling minibarbs.

DeletedUser

You have no idea of context there Ukawa.

My tribe was rank 1 from 8 days into the world up until the world was 7 months old. We were gangbanged by the rank 2,3,4 and 6 tribes.

After taking heavy beatings, and having players jump ship to the enemy (some Axte players included here, what a suprise).

I stayed there and took the beating (check my ODD rank). Now I'm building up my account, yes, that does include nobling minibarbs.

How I was write than I just after mine post see when that world is no haul world sorry for that lol. :) no one wants loose troops if cant haul any resources. :p :)

DeletedUser

yup BenC i have an account. hows you doing on w56 my friend ?

DeletedUser

Saying some Axte players would be like calling army size all of Nuke.

DeletedUser

Saying some Axte players would be like calling army size all of Nuke.

I wasn't generalizing Axte, I was stating a fact. Some Axte players left MoM/became inactive accounts during our time of need.

To all Axte members who can't fathom my dislike for your tribe, it isn't a dislike for your tribe, it's a dislike for your tribes playing style in general, no matter how widespread it my be.

DeletedUser

Did you ever hear from kid again? or did he stay mysteriously vanished.