Winter Wrap-up!

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Below is provided a very important message:

[video=youtube;dyrAkwJ6WsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyrAkwJ6WsY[/video]

After three months of Winter, the time has come to welcome spring! Of course, you can't enjoy spring without a winter wrap-up. A time when old belongings are tossed in the trash in order to make room for new FABULOUS IKEA FURNITURE!!! But not more monkeying around. Ponyville has been invaded by a swarm of annoying chimps and they have just gone Berzerk(as)!

First they attacked Manehattan! Look at them stealing my hubcaps! Damn monkeys.
1310033774_monkey_steals_wheel_cover.gif

Then they terrorized the poor citizens of Fillydelphia! Courtney was so scared!
tumblr_mnmfff3CGm1sqznooo1_500.gif

And after their feral attacks, they have the audacity to ask us to help burn all the new pretty IKEA furniture!

C9OAFdp.gif

But of course, we are Ponies and Friendship is Magic!
2hhf0k8.jpg

And remember, Friendship is Magic!

DeletedUser

Who needs a clear message when you can just post ponies. /thread

I'll take a wild guess and say Ikea is declaring on Zerkas? :s

DeletedUser

Oh I get it! We have ponies on our side to help fight Zerkas who we are not even at war with.
How is it that non-specific localized ennobling causes tribes like Zerkas to flip and attempt to rally up supporters?
Can't they OP? :)

Nice of ponies not to burn furniture, we worship that stuff. As well as create it. ;)

-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96026

I agree completely. America should definitely take health care more seriously.

DeletedUser

The following sentence is false. The previous sentence is true.

DeletedUser

is there any updates on stats here ? been a couple days, and as far as i can see, nothing really big has happend.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Pony!, IKEA
Side 2:
Tribes: TTH, Zerkas, BZERK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 18
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 194,866
Side 2: 42,314
Difference: 152,552

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,140
Side 2: 5,141
Difference: 37,999

chart

DeletedUser

Pretty slow progress really.
Half tempted to move over there.

-D

devil667

Err, IKEA using ponies to carry furnitures!! This is against Animal Rights! Call PETA someone!!

DeletedUser

funny thing is, i got most of those caps :p haha but indeed it is slow, atleas for IKEA's part. We do not consider Zerkas to be a war, but rather food. and we will eat when we are hungry.

DeletedUser114962

Dexa the 'food' you got was already cleared?? ZERKAS have no affliation with us but ZERKAS only lost a few villages to IKEA because of the bigger tribes having spies in the smaller ones.
They were prenobling the target and had him cleared but you sent your trains at the inactive thus gaining style points.
I am sure tribes like RANDOM and a few other bigger ones have their spies in our small (morale living tribe).

Its not hard for bigger tribes to get spies in the smaller ones by saying "We will not attack or noble you so give us information and some or most gladly do.

Like a tree trying to survive a drought, some branches must be allowed to die.

Deleted User - 4669627

ponies, minions, xt, now random, might be the biggest hugfest after all?

with all the diplomacy ikea has, is it any wonder i did not know their family tribe's name?

DeletedUser

ponies? where did you get that from ? shahyd do you have a nap or allianace with every tribe nibbling on the same targets as you ?
It is no wonder why ppl are questioning you're deluded logic :)

DeletedUser114962

Yes PONIES is allied with them. The tribe PONY! was made just to BASH for RANDOM and there duke has some good connections with the players name me.

Vasco also told me that IKEA are going to fall soon, and when that happens he will steal some of their players and same with RANDOM, when they disband he will bring in the gang in K46.

I am not the duke of BLIND or hold any position, I just like to see how every world progresses from the RIM.

DeletedUser102496

I won't be surprised if they do fall apart sooner or later! :icon_rolleyes: