Wisdom F Vs Mojo F

DeletedUser

Seeing that the other thread got locked I have decided to set up this thread to continue on topic.

It snot a place for having witty banter about real life or insults akin to the same.

Its for discussing the Wisdom Family and Mojo Family World 17 War.

Lets have some interesting stats and discussions of said stats.

Also a little flaming wouldnt go a miss.

DeletedUser

Wisdom are at war with DF? :icon_eek:

Side 1:
Tribes: MOJO CQB TNT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 700
Side 2: 914
Difference: 214

image.php

AloneInTheDark.

I Used to think Mojo were a skilled tribe and wisdom were one of the worst in W17, since Mojo decided to declare on 'Legend' it just points out a poor leadership with poor desicions. What i think Mojo Need is to disband, everyone can go there seperate ways and live longer in W17 with more fun wars rather than dying of bordom in Mojo's wars.

DeletedUser

hehe i totaly agree, thing i dont understand is how is shinra stil holding on to his members :lol:

DeletedUser43243

hehe i totaly agree, thing i dont understand is how is shinra stil holding on to his members :lol:

By being the leader i am proud to be working alongside, and the friend he has proved to be! We may have lost some to RL along the way but for those that are loyal to MOJO stay loyal.
Shinra has never let me down, never betrayed me and has shown his belief in me always! How could i walk away from that!

now please.......flame MOJO all you want but please dont flame my players....some may be more misguided than some but they are only out for the same thing, looking out for MOJO.

I also know that wisdom players have the same decent qualities and i have respect for them and the way they too have fought this brave war! I have yet to meet a truelly unscrupulous player from either side.
All i have spoken to have met me with honour and decency.

Boredom..........not a chance, we are having fun and i KNOW wisdom are too!
:icon_biggrin:

Integritous

Nero don't ever do that again, opening up the pain AGAIN. This whole topic should be Geschlossen. Let's allow the world their peace for once... I promise I'll post once MOJO disbands.

DeletedUser

I for one agree with everything Susie has written and stated .... Seems to me that there are many people here who would luv to be in Shinra's shoes and that jealousy is showing it's true form here, Without Shinra im sure as a Tribe we would survive, but to keep a tribe like Mojo alive we need the strong team and members we have and after all without Shinra we wouldnt have what we have now,...!!!!
Shinra may have given duties out to other Players in our tribe but that just shows loyalty and trust and the team commitment and communication works within us....!!!!

Oh and btw integritous .......................
"If you dont intend posting on here until mojo disbands ..........That is totally cool by me and im sure the rest of us........
But don't go holding your breathe, dont want no real fatalities do we.....!!!!!!
Tut - tut...!!!!!!

Mojo for the win...!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I think inty is right, isn't this the 3rd/4th topic about this war due to spam? The thing is, there is never going to be any new information until one of the tribes disband, so your constantly gonna go over the same thing, over and over again, and the it will just turn to spam, which is pointless.

If you want stats, i suggest that if the moderator has enough time, he opens a thread, just for stats, which only has one post of the stats, no discussion, just that one post, because those are the only things which will change until disbandment.

DeletedUser

flaming isnt illegal ........its part of the war and adds fun and lust........
if everyone only posted stats who would truthfully come on here and have fun reading all the crap eh.........

DeletedUser

Wisdom I noticed that CHE!!! are nobling villages in K88!! Better look out.

DeletedUser

i think thats a player down there or some reserve vills so if the player gets nobled he or she has something left. but either way idk why its there XD

Integritous

No, that Che!!! guy, he's our buddy. If it weren't for his support on our front lines MOJO might have made a dent by now.

Ghostoxa

No, that Che!!! guy, he's our buddy. If it weren't for his support on our front lines MOJO might have made a dent by now.

In the last topic you said, and im quoting:

Integritous said:
Ghostoxa, I don't need to prove anything to you. I do not lie; every claim I have made about this war has been truth.

Now, dont prove to me, prove it to the rest posters in this forum, if you can...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MOJO PoM CQB TNT DOM DOM H Dom X
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 323
Side 2: 171
Difference: 152

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MOJO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 917
Side 2: 1,226
Difference: 309

image.php

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 70
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,296,167
Side 2: 11,829,714
Difference: 2,533,547

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 738,258
Side 2: 666,290
Difference: 71,968

image.php

Ghostoxa

Guess you never heard of scarcasm:icon_rolleyes:

lol claims like this from a leader of a familly? and all you can say for your protect is that he was sarcastic?

Integ lied, lies and will keep lying, thats just his way of playing.