Wisdom is recruiting.

DeletedUser

Wisdom is currently looking for a few people to join our tribe. Those interested can either contact HijackThis or Fatal Fight.

Please be advised that we will only consider player who:
  • Use skype
  • Are dominating their 15*15
  • Have a history in previous worlds

We look foward in receiving your well written application.

Best regards.

DeletedUser

Which I was trying to move. I would be pleased if a mod could do it for me.

King Matt II

Is it just me who sees the irony in the tribe being called Wisdom and him posting it in the wrong place?

DeletedUser

I lied about my IQ when applying myself! But keep it to yourself!

HeftySmurf

Hefty wants an invite!
In-game name: Smurfies
Reason: I am the shit.

DeletedUser94425

lol smurfies, i dont blame you, ikea isnt as good as it looks xD i know, i was in it. for a 45 member tribe, its surprising how much spam can occur in 4 seconds of skype chat. right now we are a 5 member tribe, each of us have at least 1100 OD and own our 15x15-30x30, we all have premium, we all have skype, all use external forums under multiple names, and all are experienced :)

HeftySmurf

lol smurfies, i dont blame you, ikea isnt as good as it looks xD i know, i was in it. for a 45 member tribe, its surprising how much spam can occur in 4 seconds of skype chat. right now we are a 5 member tribe, each of us have at least 1100 OD and own our 15x15-30x30, we all have premium, we all have skype, all use external forums under multiple names, and all are experienced :)

Yet i am still better then you all put together.

DeletedUser94425

Yet i am still better then you all put together.

i laughed so hard i had to go to the restroom and check myself.

matt is awesome :/ i do in fact miss his poems, but he could do so much bettah tribe-wise.

now it would be nice if you zebras would get back on topic and only talk if you are trying to get into the only decent tribe in k34.

DeletedUser94425

your not dead to me <3 i still wub you. forevah n evah.

DeletedUser94425

nah the doc says im not insane at all. .... he did have a look on his face like christ was coming and he didnt pray once in his life though

DeletedUser

threadclosed.gif
Please?