With this post Scho0l announces war in the North!

• Thread starter fadarofthedarkblade
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

fadarofthedarkblade

If I could have the attention of the class

(If you have Red/Blue 3-d glasses please find them and put them on. It will make this declaration alot more fun.)

With a name like School, a declaration could easily incorporate such phrases as oh look - SOMD is hot for teacher or - SOMD is going to school to learn a few things.

Northern dominance drives our declaration on the third ranked SOMD. I remember my first day
going to school. I packed my backpack the night before thinking to myself "I hope everyone thinks I am cool.

With lunch packed and ready to go I could hardly sleep the night before the big day. When the morning came I ate my breakfast,
got my shoes laced uptrying to remember if I hadmy lunch packed tight. I got my lunchmoney stolen on the schoolbus and the older kids gave me wedgies. It was not a pleasant experience.

In talking with School members I have found one collective hope and desire and that is the hope SOMD puts up a fight. Make sure you don't get caught taking catnaps and do your homework. An apple a day in this case did not keep the teachers away. Next time you should put a fiver on the desk.

haznap.png

Conflict Map:

[spoil]
schoomap.png
[/spoil]

No long and drawn out explanation. We aim to control the entire North and SOMD is kind of in the way.

UBMproduct.png

DeletedUser

Epic im not sure who to go for though

Edit: Lets hope 1984 can keep outta this one :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm... not sure who to root for. like nutter, i know people in both, so it will be a toughy

DeletedUser

I like the declaration I hope this turns out to be the fun w50 has been lacking

good luck school x

fadarofthedarkblade

Also just as a heads up :) we dont do spelling in are school :) so all may not be perfect :)

DeletedUser

Nice declaration, like both tribes. I'm my opinion the 2 best tribes in world 50 so good luck to both.

I fancy SchOoL for this though, had SOMD ever been really tested?

DeletedUser

This will only end in a mess.... either way, im moving south.

DeletedUser95452

Good luck to bothsides ... this one will ring the bells in all W50 :xmas rolleyes:

This will only end in a mess.... either way, im moving south.

Its too late to move anywhere ... so put some nice roots where you are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, yey - this is going to be one cool war.
I'll keep an eye on you guys :)

King Sean04

I wish I had my 3d glasses. Nice declaration and good luck to both sides :)

Macready08

Good luck to our friends in the east :)

Go School :icon_razz::axemen:

DeletedUser97474

Hug should declare on Hell right now just to crank it up

Then Hell and SOMD could ally and make a good fight :)

DeletedUser

I think HUG should take their chance against school. This will possibley be the last chance they have to put the odds agianst school.... think about it.

DeletedUser

I think HUG should take their chance against school. This will possibley be the last chance they have to put the odds agianst school.... think about it.

Our duke doesn't believe in gang banging a tribe he/she likes them as a 1 on 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.