***wizzy dizzy sent to jail!***

• Thread starter DeletedUser80877
  • Start date

DeletedUser80877

Danny chen, A 17 year old Australian National, was wrongly convicted of a crime that he did not commit. Danny Chen is now facing charges for drug possesion and car theft.
It wasn't Danny's Fault, He Just Happened to be there, Innocently watching as his friend hotwired a car. How was he supposed to know that same friend was also carrying 2 kilograms of Heroine?

WE NEED DANNY/WIZZ BACK!

there IS a facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=308891408216&ref=nf#!/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=308891408216

Why should he be done for something he didnt do?!

ALSO THIS MEANS HE CANNOT PLAY ON TW

HE MIGHT BE JAILED FOR 30 YEARS!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, what if he got a lawyer to solve this mess? and not a facebook group....not trying to be a playa hater or anything, but wouldn't getting a lawyer solve this a lot more easily? :icon_confused:

And he's 17. he's underage, so he wont technically* go to jail. probably Juvie, but not Jail. Once he hits that big old 1,8 then its a different story :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80877

Apparently in Australia the laws are different. Also...hes appearing in court on the 17th of February and chances are this facebook group might help...its helped other people before :/

DeletedUser

"Innocently watching as his friend hotwired a car"

Rather than stepping in, or walking off, he watched and didn't intervene as his friend stole the produce of somebody's hard work.

DeletedUser

"Innocently watching as his friend hotwired a car"

Rather than stepping in, or walking off, he watched and didn't intervene as his friend stole the produce of somebody's hard work.

I agree.

"Oh I'm sorry officer, All we were doing was making off with this new lambo, I didn't know he had drugs. He told me it was sugar!"

DeletedUser

To be honest none of us really know the exact chain of events or circumstances so can't comment.

DeletedUser

Not to seem cold-hearted, but if I'm not mistaken...

A) The original wizzy doesn't play this world anymore
B) Unless he was the one to call the cops on his friend, he would be an accomplice, or simply an accessory to the crime.
C) Stupidty and ignorance is never an excuse to break the law.

I don't know him, and since he's a member of the TW community, I wish him the best, but with what little info on the situation you gave us I couldn't support the movement.

DeletedUser

Which wizzydizzy are we talking about here? The original? Hefty? Carlito? There are many that have played or now play on that account (although seeing as Hefty is currently on skype, I doubt it's him).

And as for 'innocently watching as his friend hotwired a car'.. hmm. Okay, heres a plan. Me and you will rob a bank. We'll both have balaclava's on, but you will carry the only gun and do all the talking. When the police come, does that mean that only you will get arrested because I was 'innocently watching' as you held up the clerk? I doubt it.

HeftySmurf

Its not Richard (Original)
Robert (Lodda)
or Me (meeeee)

So probably Carlito.

DeletedUser

Meh, I never really liked Carlito anyway. Hope he has fun in prison. Don't drop the soap and all that..

DeletedUser

Apparently in Australia the laws are different. Also...hes appearing in court on the 17th of February and chances are this facebook group might help...its helped other people before :/

To be honest I am confused. The above post suggests you do not even live in the same country, yet you seem to feel as if you know him well enough to say he is certainly innocent?

I mean best of luck to him in his court case. In my opinion though he deserves a reasonable sentence.

2kg of heroin is probably worth over $10,000, so why would his friend be carrying it on himself. It would only make sense if he was going to either sell it or just bought it. In either case your innoccent friend may have intended to be an accomplice in or was involved in something far nastier than the car theft.

Pleading ignorance is not always sufficient, even at it's most innocent he deserves punishment for his choice of friends.

No matter what the outcome is, I hope he learns from the experience.

Mazick

There should be a massive PnP made for this and sent to the 5-0's office. Show our true skills of arguments. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There should be a massive PnP made for this and sent to the 5-0's office. Show our true skills of arguments. :icon_wink:

Nah, we'd be instated as the new World Union, and world leaders worldwide would an hero.

DeletedUser

rule number one in law. over in britian the rules have changed. if you are with a friend who holds a drug substance and your with him. you will be jailed for the same amount of time. unless your friend tells the judge that you were not anything to do with it and had no clue that he had drugs. trust me, why would the judge care about you when he gets paid nearly a million pounds per year. im studying law atm. well there is something you could argue about against the judge but he makes the choice if you get put away or not. each judge is different.

DeletedUser

love Boxxy much?

1265423519358.jpg