Wizzy in Prime?

DeletedUser

Yet however they hid under the pretence of Kong, however you want to call it, they did not reform to a fresh tribe, announcing their own attributes, they siteth their and try to think but really their the missing link. Perhaps Bong should of created the Tribes own thoughts and views on the world, making it ultimatley clear that they had no intrest on declaring on it?

Your post is a bit convulted, but nonetheless it does present some valid points. I too think they should have done more to distance themselves from Hulk. In my opinion, Kong was more of a horribly deformed and mutated child of Hulk, rather than a separate entity.

DeletedUser

Your post is a bit convulted, but nonetheless it does present some valid points. I too think they should have done more to distance themselves from Hulk. In my opinion, Kong was more of a horribly deformed and mutated child of Hulk, rather than a separate entity.

I only wish to point out that they could of handeld themselves better, so when flamed for declaring on the world they have a leg to stand on, as they may have had thier own views in politics, aggression, peace, whatever, again they hid under a false pretence, which was called out by the co-allition of Prime, Killfam. Consequences have occured.

rich26ca

think your thinking of hulk which made that deceleration not kong. they didn't do as much as they could have to part themselves from hulk by using one of the old names. so i see the confusion.

DeletedUser

@ Hooky86 please i am just curious, could you give us your ING name, i don't like when people use alias, so be kind and post it here. OK?

I don't belive that people still mix HULK and KONG....

Well to get back to the topic, looks like even for proud KONG members it is important to be survivor and just keep going even if that means joining their enemy, i salute those which stayed behind and had their proud still whole.

DeletedUser

Im really disappointing the way things went in this world.... :(

MIssing who? alot! SKEPTIC.....ATA....Sbh all of ya!

I came here with the intention to come back to w20....but I m not willing to join anymore :( All the fun ended in this world!

Prime total ownage + huggin!