Difference: 1,920,300

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,672,104
Side 2: 73,059
Difference: 1,599,045

chart

DeletedUser

I do hope you realise your beating your own drum now and frankly I can't see why..

HELL still is a sham of a Tribe and when put up against someone that can fight it's been shown time and time again that they simply don't match up. Whats even more annoying is that you did virtually nothing in this world but Noble Barbs; you happily place your head above the parapets when there is nobody around to shoot it down.

I do hope you know that your not actually fighting anyone now and there is no fighting left on this world now so stats are rather pointless.

DeletedUser910

And I notice no one is talking anymore @#$% on here because they are getting owned royally. The reason no one else is fighting is because they got beat to a pulp and quit. Ohh and the reason HELL members weren't initially attacking was because there was a Turkish holiday going on. As you can see, they're back now and this world will hopefully end before the end of the year.

Actually I did a lot in this world. I've been on it just a few months after it started. I was playing like 3 worlds though and had personal things to take care of, so I couldn't play all the time. I've nobled more then just barbs. I used to fight against HELL when I was in TRaP and I held my own. Unfortunately many TRaP member went inactive and there wasn't any organization with people who were still playing.

In any case, the stats mean we are getting closure to triggering the end of the world and that's all we care about right now. I could care less about personal stats or rankings. The rewards aren't even worth the trouble. We are still fighting our enemies. If they chose not to fight back, that's their problem. The world will end faster.

Side 1:
Tribes: HELL
Side 2:
Tribes: PALAU, WL, TRaP, WLE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,395
Side 2: 89
Difference: 1,306

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 874