~wl2h~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello nuggets ! New news from the leader ship of the the warmest snuggle huggles about ! The evil Joker family are sending the poor huggers attacks why such things would occur in the game TW nobody knows ? The Joker~ family enjoys there nice view of the blue maps, so do the huggers D: Why such peace would be broken im still not aware about !
scary incomming attacks an huddle in peace once again.
Here are some of the mail from this evil tribe !

We hope that in the near future that we can end these amm255 today at 20:07
wow devoted to me :O you shouldn't have.

fluffypup42 today at 20:05
Enjoy! We have a whole thread on the forum devoted to you. The words - "noble" and "traitor" come to mind.

amm255 today at 20:04
Easy sniping i say :p

fluffypup42 today at 20:02
Enjoy!

amm255 today at 19:51
wow untight fakes :/ Nice job ;)

Not the worst part look at their "tight fakes"
The Joker 002 132:35:50 The Joker 002 132:35:58 The Joker 002 132:36:07 The Joker 002 132:36:15 The Joker 001 132:59:19 The Joker 001 132:59:31 The Joker 001 132:59:42 The Joker 001 132:59:49 The Joker 001

In the land of snuggles this is unacceptable behavior ! Breaking the sea of lovely blue, land of snuggles never saw that happening ! I will keep you all informed about this horrible incident of .......... WAR !

DeletedUser83995

Useless.... MOD PLEASE DELETE!!!

Okey Joker Family last time i checked had about 12 allies 5 NAP's and only ONE Enemie.......
Congrats you got the worlds friendliest tribes sending 130 hour attacks at you... :icon_neutral:

If your trying to grab attention flame on Manic or something :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

New news nuggets, Hello Scientist im not trying to flame huggers do not believe in it, anyone that was offended gets free hugs ! Scientist maybe you could make me a compound that makes people hug ?

DeletedUser83995

Wait are you in Joker or Hugger?

EDIT: We have a player with 10k points in his own tribe declaring war :icon_neutral:

MODS....... Please Delete

DeletedUser

I read until I got to "there nice views" at which point my dictionary caught fire and had to be put to sleep.

DeletedUser

Morale of the story is dont play with your food? :)

Of course I'm talking about joker, this wl2h tribe has 30% morale to everyone...

DeletedUser83995

Joker is a poor excuse for a tribe and im sure they will some day ally with wl2h as they have with 80% of W42

DeletedUser

I was planning on being the noobiest player out there but its getting hard with all this competition.

DeletedUser83995

Lmao i have to admit that made my day ;)

Well you just gotta step it up...... or dumb it down in other words :)

trevben1

Another thread for less than five villages? Really....

But ya by all means fight the man amm! But come to the forums once you have made some accomplishments apart from provoking a larger tribe, that's the easy part ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.