Woah nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so what the h*LL is goin on?
i can't login to my account?
can't even submit a request ticket to do an inquiry due to login problems...
NICE! :icon_evil:

LiriC

All people attack him.. go go go.. hehe just joking ^_^.

Did you send a private msg to a mod or elder ? It should work faster then to w8 for a reply here. :)

DeletedUser

oh i already did sir...
I know that this wouldn't be the ideal way to settle the issue, but i decided to post it here so that my fellow members will have an idea on what has been going on with the account... oh well, just concerned with my fellow tribemates :icon_wink:

since i know that some would really intend to get some info leaked and get as much info as they can, even that would mean breaching the rules of the game and having accounts compromised (^_^)

oh attack me?! *ROFL .. i trust my sitters sorry (^_^) oh well, give it your best shot haha (^_^) nah just kiddin as well.

and i know the mods would actually know what to do by now, they won't be mods for no reason though (^_^)

was just gone for a while due to a business trip and when i get back tsaran! can't login the account.. LUCKY! ... hehe, i'm still on my business trip though, but i usually intend to check who is currently sitting my account. (^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:

LiriC

Then let's hope that the mods will see your mail and will fix it in no time , and that nothing happend to your acc. :)
Best of luck.

DeletedUser

thank you sir... (^_^)

good luck in game... i hoep i'll be back soon... so now go and kick some major arse down there (^_^)

DeletedUser

thank you sir... (^_^)

good luck in game... i hoep i'll be back soon... so now go and kick some major arse down there (^_^)

Heheeheheheheeh what up war!!!!!!!
You left with out telling me then showed up -_-
:lol:

DeletedUser57711

its ok ---war i just logged in to find out my account was hacked last night:icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.