Woah, Woah, Wait Just A Second!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Did I help inspire a world war with my thread that I made some weeks ago?

I mean, I dunno, I find it kind of odd that this 'world war' is just now happening when it should've happened months ago and it was only after I made that thread did stuff start to kick off.

Of course, I have no access to inside information, I just find it hard to be a coincidence. So don't think of it as me being cocky about it as I have no clue as to what happened in-game. ;)

Anyway, I wish you luck LFKD, you guys will need it - only because of the perpetual boredom you've had to suffer until now in anticipation for it. :icon_wink:

GG, GL & HF to ALL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Did I help inspire a world war with my thread that I made some weeks ago?

I mean, I dunno, I find it kind of odd that this 'world war' is just now happening when it should've happened months ago and it was only after I made that thread did stuff start to kick off.

Of course, I have no access to inside information, I just don't find it to be a coincidence. ;)

Anyway, I wish you luck LFKD, you guys will need it - only because of the perpetual boredom you've had to suffer until now in anticipation for it. :icon_wink:

GG, GL & HF to ALL!

Don't flatter yourself.

DeletedUser

I doubt it was you, but whatever.

I never said it was all me, or even a good portion, but it suddenly happens within weeks of me making that thread? :icon_idea:

I've always checked in on world 5 and you guys didn't even flame eachother on a daily basis - before that thread was made atleast.

DeletedUser23324

I never said it was all me, or even a good portion, but it suddenly happens within weeks of me making that thread? :icon_idea:

I've always checked in on world 5 and you guys didn't even flame eachother on a daily basis - before that thread was made atleast.

Prove yourself in the game by making a decent tribe that doesn't invite on the basis of who you like and who is female, then we might give you some respect :D

Good day.

DeletedUser558

Coincidental.

However for the purposes of your ego..... It was all King Valkyrik, a week ago all the leaders in the world had brunch and decided to honor you by starting a world war.

DeletedUser

Prove yourself in the game by making a decent tribe that doesn't invite on the basis of who you like and who is female, then we might give you some respect :D

Good day.

You think I want your respect?

:lol:

Ahahaha. People somehow equate me, with wanting respect from you/them. It's quite comical.

If, IF, I wanted your respect, then I wouldn't do the shit I do on the forums.

Good day.

wolves apha

Ahahaha. People somehow equate me, with wanting respect from you/them. It's quite comical.

Good day.

KV just wants to stir up trouble. He is really quite good at it.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Coincidental.

However for the purposes of your ego..... It was all King Valkyrik, a week ago all the leaders in the world had brunch and decided to honor you by starting a world war.

Haha awesome. :lol:

But nah, I just find it kinda cool, that after I made that thread a world war happened. ;)

DeletedUser

it had been brewing up already...i think the flamers all took a break when you checked XD

anyway i guess it's just that DFB have openly called it a war :icon_neutral:

because there had been attacks from both sides (or maybe just our family :icon_confused:) already going on with a number of villages being lost/won

it just hadn't been openly declared as full scale :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're full of yourself KV... I like it alot. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good day.

you have my respect KV:)

Status
Not open for further replies.