Wobble there might be a new threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110115

Hello im Firekiller65 and after seeing resent events it looks like wobble could get atked on 5th front...

I used to be in OMEGA and was happily getting on fine:) i was leaving world 65 and was giving my villas to OMEGA members for personal resons:icon_cool:

Simple our allie started up talks of a merge about 6 days ago... there was alot of ppl for it but quite alot of ppl agenst it.

After insulting each other and making stupid comments to each other the talks had looked like it had stoped...but it hadn't and both leaderships where still discussing it:icon_eek:

Simple where impossing that OMEGA be the "acadamy tribe" so that all the high players on OMEGA would go to simple, so that they could have a chance in the world... whitch may seem Reasonable to alot and maybe it was a good idea but personaly i think its a peace of bull shit

Today that merge happend and simple now have about 24m a bit more than SLURP!...

When looking at the allies list it shows that OMEGA and simple are allied with AAA. and .AAA :icon_evil:

so this could only mean simple will soon go to war agenst wobble and help AAA.

Now i dont give a shit if every one on the fourms says: ur backstabbing or stuff like that... so plzzz fire ahead:)

So basicly this thread is saying that wobble watch out for simple in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like anyone didn't suspect that Simple would be getting in on the gangbang.

Bobdol0

When joining a world war it is common courtesy to try and balance it out a bit rather than just making it even more boring for everyone, TB and AAA are already winning why don't you make it fun and fight AAA rather than wobble... Tribes just always go for easy option these days it is lame.

DeletedUser

When joining a world war it is common courtesy to try and balance it out a bit rather than just making it even more boring for everyone, TB and AAA are already winning why don't you make it fun and fight AAA rather than wobble... Tribes just always go for easy option these days it is lame.

Actually, on that side of the world AAA would be the easy option.

DeletedUser3932

Well...

TB! are the only tribe doing well against Wobble.

AAA are getting destroyed.

AWOYP are getting destroyed.

I'd wager that Simple will follow AAA's path, and not TB!'s.

DeletedUser79609

That's interesting, I could have sworn I was told Omega were on AAA's enemy list. So an enemy merges with an ally, what does that make now, a NaP?

Tbh, I think Simple will be more content with eating there way around the rim, letting the big boys play while they develop :)

DeletedUser

Well someone one was an unhappy puppy. He was a bit bitter because
A
he did not move to simple.
B He was not simple enough to join us.
C Well once a nub always a nub

Also i am more than content to let the big boys party while us simple people munch away on our little piece of the rim! Someone got to do the rimjobing.

DeletedUser110115

That's interesting, I could have sworn I was told Omega were on AAA's enemy list. So an enemy merges with an ally, what does that make now, a NaP?

Tbh, I think Simple will be more content with eating there way around the rim, letting the big boys play while they develop :)

Oh OMEGA have been enemys with AAA for a long time, heck we even went to war with them once...

and also a few days ago they where trying to split OMEGA up by inviting our members.

and also when i was in the tribe we where going to stack the front lines because we were going to war with them...

but OMEGA cowardly merged with simple because they knew they'd lose... i thought OMEGA was diffrant and never merge, meh i was wrong

in the tribe i was prob the most hated because i would insult the simple mebers for being idiots... oh well in a month or so simple will be wiped out

DeletedUser110115

Well someone one was an unhappy puppy. He was a bit bitter because
A
he did not move to simple.
B He was not simple enough to join us.
C Well once a nub always a nub

Also i am more than content to let the big boys party while us simple people munch away on our little piece of the rim! Someone got to do the rimjobing.

LOL why would i want to join simple, do u even read the shared fourms... im pretty sure i made it clear i hated u guys so why would i want to join

DeletedUser110115

I love it how you hated a long term ally. I mean you are just a petty fool who can not see the big picture oh well! The world will be better without you. Now please let the big boys talk.

Tbh i really do not see a point in this useless spam thread.

Spam thread, i dont see how this is a so called "spam thread" i mean every one posts about pointless shit and im pretty sure this pencil in still sharp

all this thread is doing is showing the reality that simple will war with wobble, its that "simple"

DeletedUser110115

Really? I mean i do not know anything about this and i am the Duke. Also i refrain from swearing on the forums little boy.

Lol rly? the only thing u can comment on is im younger than u... and rly dont give me that bullshit saying that u wont atk wobble...
Theres no way u havn't considerd this... AAA. are your allies theres no way u would ever undermine AAA because cmon look at you guys...

any ways back to topic

DeletedUser75670

How can you go back to topic if you were never on topic in the first place.

DeletedUser

this is pointless. I am pretty sure wobble knew about this all along and just waiting for it. There is no way simple can do anything really to wobble and i dont see it being any more of a threat. If simple was smart they would turn and attack AAA who is all ready goin down hill very fast/

DeletedUser

Lol rly? the only thing u can comment on is im younger than u... and rly dont give me that bullshit saying that u wont atk wobble...
Theres no way u havn't considerd this... AAA. are your allies theres no way u would ever undermine AAA because cmon look at you guys...

any ways back to topic

Where did he ever say he would attack wobble? and why would a tribe like simple join a world war that isnt even effecting them? its kind of pointless dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.