WoF in world 9 now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The WoF, which has started in world 6, is now spreading into world 9. I have already recruited members from the WoF in worlds 6 and 7, and the merged tribe in world 8. We already have a solid group ready to play. We will be located south-east. Message stargateanubis14, or justin g30 in the game, for an invite to the tribe.

DeletedUser

Wrong section.

Sorry but you are not the first of you're kind.

DeletedUser

trap.jpg

DeletedUser

oops...sorry. didnt' see the section for tribe looking for players. get rid of this.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Guess I will become a TUM member in world 9...
Sorry, but I will still stay with you in world 6!!

And I hope for a good partnership in world 9!

.WitchKingOfAngmar.

Maybe you should try SPEAKING english before trying to slate the country...

Maybe not. I write earlier that I have some problems with this language but I try do the best I can. Fluently speaking in english is not a condition to play good in TW.

DeletedUser

The WoF, which has started in world 6, is now spreading into world 9. I have already recruited members from the WoF in worlds 6 and 7, and the merged tribe in world 8. We already have a solid group ready to play. We will be located south-east. Message stargateanubis14, or justin g30 in the game, for an invite to the tribe.

A sad day for theWoF...btw, a lot of big strong tribes are starting in the south-east :icon_twisted: I'll make sure to add you guys to my farm list.

DeletedUser

Unless you want to be a diplomat, then your screwed.

Or in general when you try to speak on P&P because then you get misunderstood and then you'll find lots and lots of :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: coming after you!

DeletedUser

Why is everyone going southeast?

Cause last time I went north and that's where the party was at...

...the party typically follows me. It'll be interesting. I think a lot of the strong tribes will probably come together at some point in an early merge to come out on top.

I feel sorry for whoever is going to be in the NW...

DeletedUser

egyptiano springs to mind

I actually friended him on MSN. Once I started to understand him, what he was saying was actually brilliant. It's just sad when there is a little bit of an English barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.