Womble v Crash

DeletedUser

Legal, I' ve been unbanned for a while, but cant be arsed with most of your drivel. Why I will only reply now and again. YOU bring nothing constructive EVER.

All you bang on about is vendetta, like a broken record. We all know why it went successful. We admited he went away for exams and said he could play 2-3 days a week, or get a new player. No one has helped sit him for weeks. So there is no new player. Its amazing how you know more about womble than womble but talk so much BS. Oh thats right, cause you all believe every thing we tell you. Like I quit or I'm no longer duke :lol:

I liked FCB, he actually talked sense and backed it up with facts. We may of interupted different, but at least he was constructive. You sound like a 10 year old kid most of the time.

One time and one time only. Womble only kick once account is of no use. King, wachen, luigi, vendetta, veling. ALL kicked once we either lost account, lost sit, 60 day hit. Ie once we could no longer help account. every player was kicked weeks after you did your big ops on them.

Ivarku, flip, ivarku, jimmy were all during or before our ops hit them. Most are still around as you STILL control them and acounts like joseph and toad. Iamspeed was banned as we were about to hit, christ you even kicked whitey as we were hitting him in a panic. Read my profile where your duke admits he wanted the sit, he was implying as no sit you kicked.

CRASH ONLY post the tribe stats, and they look impressive, yet when you include the kicked accounts we are ALWAYS doing better, why is that you may ask yourself? Cause we dont care about stats. I sat 3 of the kicked acconts at some point as you were hitting them, not once did we even think at kicking them.

Check out GOW stats thread, the second the current kicked accounts are included, we are winning. I think your just upset you only got stats off two accounts deep in your territory, now you have to actually try to get some war stats vs womble :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Legal, I' ve been unbanned for a while, but cant be arsed with most of your drivel. Why I will only reply now and again. YOU bring nothing constructive EVER.

All you bang on about is vendetta, like a broken record. We all know why it went successful. We admited he went away for exams and said he could play 2-3 days a week, or get a new player. No one has helped sit him for weeks. So there is no new player. Its amazing how you know more about womble than womble but talk so much BS. Oh thats right, cause you all believe every thing we tell you. Like I quit or I'm no longer duke :lol:

I liked FCB, he actually talked sense and backed it up with facts. We may of interupted different, but at least he was constructive. You sound like a 10 year old kid most of the time.

One time and one time only. Womble only kick once account is of no use. King, wachen, luigi, vendetta, veling. ALL kicked once we either lost account, lost sit, 60 day hit. Ie once we could no longer help account. every player was kicked weeks after you did your big ops on them.

Ivarku, flip, ivarku, jimmy were all during or before our ops hit them. Most are still around as you STILL control them and acounts like joseph and toad. Iamspeed was banned as we were about to hit, christ you even kicked whitey as we were hitting him in a panic. Read my profile where your duke admits he wanted the sit, he was implying as no sit you kicked.

CRASH ONLY post the tribe stats, and they look impressive, yet when you include the kicked accounts we are ALWAYS doing better, why is that you may ask yourself? Cause we dont care about stats. I sat 3 of the kicked acconts at some point as you were hitting them, not once did we even think at kicking them.

Check out GOW stats thread, the second the current kicked accounts are included, we are winning. I think your just upset you only got stats off two accounts deep in your territory, now you have to actually try to get some war stats vs womble :icon_razz:

You were banned yesterday,not for some time now :icon_rolleyes: .And the day you were unbanned you went back to your old habit of spouting BS again.But when your whole RL years cant teach you anything,what can a forum ban of a week will?

And I dont believe anything Womble tells me.I believe when facts and real info is presented to me.You waste tooo much of your time whining and spreading lies that still doesnt make any difference.And here is another one of your lies that vendetta doesnt have a new owner?I have got mail from the new owner and his disappointment on how he was kicked to save stats.I am still receiving attacks and recapping attempts for him,dont know why he is still bothering to defend that account after his own tribe has left it to ruins.Would be better for him to join a worthy tribe who atleast shows loyalty and doesnt kicks active players to save stats.
I know you didnt quit as duke,and it was only a joke like the one you did as Deathdealer.I just wanted to give womble a sense of hope that their new duke will be competent :icon_razz:

All of our accounts that were kicked didnt had owners or the sit had hit 60 days.We never have kicked an active member,we are not womble you see.Whitey was kicked due to a misunderstanding,and he was invited back within hours and you only gained 3 villages.Christ he has lost 20 villages after he was invited back,and 44 after Womble's Op began on him.If we were like womble,he would have been kicked by now.But he isnt,why?Because we dont kick active members to save stats.

I have been posting stats(and many others) from the start of this war.Its not our fault that womble is losing the war for the last 3 months,and whenever we post stats it looks like CRASH only posts when we are winning.Get a lead this month,and see if i dont i dont post next month :icon_razz:

Check out bama's and Peter's stats they did in this thread.The second we include all of the caps of inactives accounts from both sides,CRASH has a lead in this war as a whole and this month too.Check those before saying anything :icon_rolleyes:
And good luck for the new caps.Now we are "In your territory" lets see how this war goes.

DeletedUser

aside from the bolded line. everything else is in this post is FALSE or LIE :lol:

DeletedUser

In OUR territory?

Most of your villages are off two accounts that were crash, they joined womble AFTER Caglen spouted crap :icon_wink:

Oh you have mail off a player no one on womble knows of?

*Vendetta* on 25.06. at 06:24
Hey bro I'm going to go straight to the point.

Bunch of family stuff has happened and I will not be able to go on tribalwars (almost entirely). I might be able to pop in once or twice every couple of days but thats a maybe.

I totally understand if you want to give the account away to another player, give me your email and I'll set you up with the *details*

This account has plenty of PP points so no need to worry.

Let me know.

Vendettas last noblings

.lol NN (615|481) K46 9,546 *Vendetta* [Womble] *Vendetta* [Womble] 2011-06-27 07:48:30
w - 022 (624|470) K46 8,778 *Vendetta* [Womble] *Vendetta* [Womble] 2011-06-27 04:15:55
w - 022 (624|470) K46 8,778 gigatat212 [CRASH] *Vendetta* [Womble] 2011-06-27 04:15:55
lol NN (613|477) K46 8,579 Trojan T [CRASH] *Vendetta* [Womble] 2011-06-26 17:30:54
w - 022 (624|470) K46 8,764 gigatat212 [CRASH] *Vendetta* [Womble] 2011-06-26 03:10:49

ALMOST A MONTH AGO. Womble has kept an account in its tribe for over a month where most of the time it had no sit, no communication with.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Players: *Vendetta*

Timeframe: 25/06/2011 00:00:00 to 20/07/2011 19:25:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,800
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1,795

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 3
Difference: 140

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,475,541
Side 2: 44,445
Difference: 16,431,096

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,347,442
Side 2: 26,121
Difference: 1,321,321

chart

[/spoil]

I could of kicked him 140 villages ago. LIKE WE TELL YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WE DONT KICK FOR STATS. UNLIKE YOURSELVES :icon_razz:

recapping attempts for him,

crash very rarely sends tight support, myself, james and robin re capped a lot, yet the "new owner" you say has not recapped 140 villages in a month, not one single village

Would be better for him to join a worthy tribe who atleast shows loyalty and doesnt kicks active players to save stats.

Ok, so sits last 60 days at playing, and 120 days they get banned.

Ivarku - CRASH None 27th May 2011 - 16:11:01 1,038,480 2 months (roughly 60 days ago)
Toadstomper Left 03rd May 2011 - 00:12 1,916,714 (3 months now, but was attacking for weeks before kicked)
Filipok Ok Pok Left 29th April 2011 - 01:10 3,459,849 (3 months now (so if not banned in a month was active)
joseph00023 Left 02nd April 2011 - 13:10 863,555 (must be close to 120 days)

So if not active, you had had the sits and kicked AS nobles were due to hit. I proved EVERY crash account kicked was hours before nobles hit. So if not active you must of had the sit, but some are around far too long as above.

YOU LIE by stating stuff about vendetta account, you talk shit, you never say anything truthful, and call others liars.

Trust me, I'm gonna do a crash for a month, and show by kicking at the right time can easily make stats one sided. you have never ever won whenb including kicked accounts, yet say we kick for stats, i feel sorry for you that you believe this drivel.

We kick vendetta after so long and say we are protecting stats, man get some sun, find a gf, get a life, you are taking this far too seriously

DeletedUser93993

I have got mail from the new owner and his disappointment on how he was kicked to save stats.I am still receiving attacks and recapping attempts for him,dont know why he is still bothering to defend that account after his own tribe has left it to ruins.Would be better for him to join a worthy tribe who atleast shows loyalty and doesnt kicks active players to save stats.

u must start writing fiction stories. man where did u get it. its awesome ..
'like'
ps: u are not doing well legal. i think u need rest . go take a nap

DeletedUser

u must start writing fiction stories. man where did u get it. its awesome ..
'like'
ps: u are not doing well legal. i think u need rest . go take a nap

What account does Legaldeath play anyways, with the BS he posts, it wouldn't be that hard of an Op...I'll set it up...

Whoops, this was in the externals....

DeletedUser93993

an account named Hemant12345678910..or something like that ..

DeletedUser70293

What account does Legaldeath play anyways, with the BS he posts, it wouldn't be that hard of an Op...I'll set it up...

farmercy. He plays farmercy I believe.

DeletedUser

I don't rly play that account anymore...I need to update my siggy

DeletedUser

I doubt you know what planning an OP is , if you did you would not lose the last 3 month of this war to CRASH and coming in externalz with a lame excuse each time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

he definitely knows how to plan an op ..thats why we are still 54 villas up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

he definitely knows how to plan an op ..thats why we are still 54 villas up. :icon_rolleyes:

Stats since the start of war including all the kicked accounts.
[spoil]

kickf.png

[/spoil]
Now who knows how to plan an Op? :icon_cool:

Neither of our stats show you winning so dont lie

I said the second we include inactives to your stats,it shows CRASH are winning the war.The proof is above.But you didnt had the time to check it i guess,too busy trying to find ways to make wombles conquers look good?You are losing by more than 150 villages we include all the kicked accounts.

Its hemant43058287 FYI

Last edited by a moderator: