Wondering

DeletedUser

So I am not sure if I should post this here or in the General Discussion but bah.

So i was wondering how many people here quit w8 and then like myself came back and are:

A. Coplaying on an account
B. Got an account from someone who was quitting....

I personally am A.

Would love to see who else is doing the same. :)

DeletedUser

Oh and by the way.
I am coplaying on Dandwow in N.O
Send me a message so we can reminist over the good ole days

DeletedUser

Who has my gath02 account? some noob by the looks of things :( sort him out paul.

Ps. Aliandor the guy above is officially the worst player on TW :p i will return one day for that village ;)

DeletedUser

Option B for about 4 months. I didn't intend to stay around, but living on the rim when the world is closed doesn't take up much time.

DeletedUser

World 8 was my first world and I have to say one of the best worlds I have ever been in :) well when I was in w8 I was in k21 and their was just conflict everywere it was lovely.

Does anyone remember the thread
World 8 the war world?
This is the reason I love TW so much conflict,tactics,advancing,retreating.co-ordinating
Keep fighting world 8 never give in to the peacefull ways it will make you go inactive...
Soon as k21 got controlled by Kntc their was no more conflict anymore and thats what made me go.
R.I.P

FEAR
JKB
TSC
Theo
DAVOE (I believe could have done alot better against KNT tho)

And many other good tribes that are no longer around.
It was sooo long ago since I quite I think knt was on around 70m points...

DeletedUser

I friend from another world who is looking after your account at the moment ViRuS. Finding good players to join W8 is hard work :)