Wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alright i got bored so i decided to make a thread.

What i want to ask is though is a few question's sense world 6 is a older world now why not see what people think=p.

Now that iam not in RM anymore nor wanted by any tribe at this moument ive got alittle more time on my hands=p

Enjoy!
~Hawkeye20

1. What tribe was the greatest on this world during there time?

2. What was the most unexpected moment on this world for you?

3. Who was the greatest duke on this world thus far? Past and Present?

4. Who was the best player to grace this world?

5.What tribe was the most overrated or overhyped?

6. If there is one thing you could change about World 6's past what would it be and why?

7. What do you see in the future of this world?

8. Who is one player from the other side of a war that you were never in a tribe with but fought against and wished they were in your tribe?

9. Who is the most underrated person to be on this world?

10. Who was the most underrated tribe on this world?

11. Why is Hench so sexy in his Achilles armour?

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My answers=p

Id say Old Rim when it was in its prime and ranked number 3 takeing out *f-f* and helping with the downfall of the Woot Empire.

Stache Mass delete was definatly unexpected for me when they were at the top of the world but i feel that because of that they did not prove themselfs as much as they could and to declare victory of world 6 then and there was abit early as you can see now=p

Hmmmm people like AlphaBonkers and Nak back in the day come to mind and also lesser known Dukes which i think deserve credit aswell such as Tribal War Lord.

But even though me and Henchman have our diffrences and our problems atm id have to say he has been the best duke constantly on this world.

Mattcurr the orignal one was pretty good held off MMI while right next to there big cluster during the MMI-DIE war. he just had all the skills and played really well so ill go with him from personal frist hand exprience=p

NWO comes to mind as well as Woot tribes.

6. If there is one thing you could change about World 6's past what would it be and why?
The Outcome of the Rim-Sin war of course=p

I personally See Sin not being here and RM getting more focus on O~rd while a new tribe rises in the old Sin territory under a new Banner and New focus

8. Who is one player from the other side of a war that you were never in a tribe with but fought against and wished they were on in your tribe?

Pajuno and Snafu would be nice=p

sense they were pretty much enemies up until they became Fear and declared on Sin.

Tribal War Lord,Warham,Cavalier07

Lt181
Mattcurr
Dinualbert

eh abit of them that i know of rofl.

Hire during Hire-Sin war comes to mind and so does old =DIE=

not to mention Fear when it first was created but i think now they have got some respect that the deserve with there very successful stats thus far.

Because he has Abs of steel.

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?

My thread so i say both.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Im probably more overrated than I am underrated.

agreed :p <3

1a. Hmmm GU or CHE!!!

2a. Stache leaving us.

3a. pookey and bishop(sp?) was decent, chop was also good, i don't know, to many good dukes...o and alpha..

4a. MakePeace

5a. O~SIN or w00t N/S(does anyone else remember every time they dropped 1 rank or something a new thread was made lol)

6a. personally would be CBTF-O merging into Hire or Stache leaving, or the downfall of the W2sk alliance.

7a. boringness.

8. Who is one player from the other side of a war that you were never in a tribe with but fought against and wished they were in your tribe?
8a. no comment

9a. lT181

10a. Fear/Death, mainly because if you look before it was RIM vs. Sin + Death and RIM lost, and now its RM + Fear Vs Sin and RM is winning.

11a. he is much more sexy without it:icon_redface:

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?
12a. Cookies, hands down.

DeletedUser

never thought about him without it his achilles armour on X.x

DeletedUser22924

Stache

Stache leaving

Priceless71

makepeace

NWO

6. If there is one thing you could change about World 6's past what would it be and why?the CBTF- O/HIRE merge

more war

vandjik

me :p

=DIE= and FEAR when they were created

he is sexy?

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?

COOKIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Fear. We are still in "our time"... and i currently see no ceiling. We have minimal players for a top tribe, and still productivity is off the charts.

Would have to be when Omc came back and then Rman flew off the chain. Death leadership spiraled down sharply after that, and drove us to form Fear. No regrets, but was just fully unexpected that omc and rman would side with nakoro against the rest of their own tribe....

I have to say in his time, Onemorecigar. I dont fully know or understand the depth of his apparent deceptions and various cons.. but the man taught me a lot and helped form me to be the player i am today. I still use his practices to this day. and what i saw from players was utter and complete loyalty... and likewise returned. Some players were borderline fanatical... and he was worth every bit of it.

Still is here. Snafumaster. Warrior Duke, both runs tribe and runs his account like a well oiled machine... I cant imagine anyone having twice as much time as snafu online, and yet cant compete with his overall output.... on all fronts. Guy is a damn machine, even when he is self proclaimed "inactive"....

O~sin Family

While they did indeed have the numbers and stats to prove it in the past.. times move, even on a vast empire such as Sin was... I remember vaguely speaking with shevar and Nakoro about how short a time it was until they could get the world blue... And now look at it.. LMAO. shevar is no more, and sin family is imploding into one tribe...

Onemorecigar would not have rolled that car. That alone would have ensured that Death would be number one right now, and so far ahead on sheer skill players alone... that no one would touch us. I just want to point out that Fear is basically Death minus rotty, rman, omc, and ronaldwolf... imagine those few players actively on sin fronts since begining of this war??

Gimme a break.. No one would have stood to that lineup.. no one.

The future involves a lot of grey... lots of grey...

At one point it was henchman.. but now he is on my side so its like the same... our battle was legendary.. actually, my ass whopping i took was legendary. LMAO.

Gabi1st

All i hear about him is his attacks and timings are horrible. Yet that little guy has almost singlehandedly handled the entire kd 64 front himself. (with help from JD and DM) people in other tribes tell me all the time how horrendous he is... i just laugh and let him work. He almost caused major issues with RM over how fast he ate up kd 54 when given the chance...

Neuwar.

Have to say, we all shit on them left and right. yet they are like cockroaches, and survive even the Neuwar Holocaust. its just plain ridiculous how much of a pounding they take, yet i always see them there..

hats off to them, as my opinion of htem has never been really high. They get my begrudged respect now.

Actually, that armor is mine.. he stole it from me. Brad Pitt was my stand-in for that movie, i was the real achilles in the action scenes...

And hench, i want that armor back. I will search every single village of yours with five nobles each if you dont give it back fast enough....

DeletedUser

Id say Old Rim when it was in its prime and ranked number 3 takeing out *f-f* and helping with the downfall of the Woot Empire. You forget also warring DEATH and taking out F~wo~F at/around the same time.

Stache Mass delete was definatly unexpected for me when they were at the top of the world but i feel that because of that they did not prove themselfs as much as they could and to declare victory of world 6 then and there was abit early as you can see now=p

Hmmmm people like AlphaBonkers and Nak back in the day come to mind and also lesser known Dukes which i think deserve credit aswell such as Tribal War Lord.

But even though me and Henchman have our diffrences and our problems atm id have to say he has been the best duke constantly on this world.

Mattcurr the orignal one was pretty good held off MMI while right next to there big cluster during the MMI-DIE war. he just had all the skills and played really well so ill go with him from personal frist hand exprience=p Mattcurr is not a bad player, but he is definately not the best. I knew the players attacking him, and I can tell you that mattcurr didn't have difficult opponents at that time;)

NWO comes to mind as well as Woot tribes.

The Outcome of the Rim-Sin war of course=p

I personally See Sin not being here and RM getting more focus on O~rd while a new tribe rises in the old Sin territory under a new Banner and New focus

8. Who is one player from the other side of a war that you were never in a tribe with but fought against and wished they were on in your tribe?

Pajuno and Snafu would be nice=p

sense they were pretty much enemies up until they became Fear and declared on Sin.

Tribal War Lord,Warham,Cavalier07

Lt181
Mattcurr
Dinualbert

eh abit of them that i know of rofl.

mattcurr and lt181 are definately not underrated. I'd even say mattcurr is overrated. I'm overrated aswell.

(not bashing, just my opinion)

Hire during Hire-Sin war comes to mind and so does old =DIE=

not to mention Fear when it first was created but i think now they have got some respect that the deserve with there very successful stats thus far.

Because he has Abs of steel.
You forget his massive arms.

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?

My thread so i say both.:icon_redface:
RIM at it's height was a very good war-tribe, but so was Che!. Possibly also KoD2(believe me, we were very great for a while, with allmost the same points as KoD with less members and great leadership) could have been nominated. In the case of world domination it would offcourse be STACHE, but that doesn't mean they were the best ever, in fact I think STACHE wasn't the best at all, eventhough they didn't even have any competition for a while.

For me, something very unexpected was the dismissal of w00t N after joining them less then a week earlier. I was a still bit noobish back then, and I never got on PnP, so I naturally assumed that w00t N was the best since they were rank 1 and leading the world.

2 players come to mind. cc103 and henchman

Eigrim

STACHE I would say

KoD2 duke cc103 going inactive with his account being sat by yippeekyyay

More fun then I've seen in a long time

slippy88

slippy88

KoD2

He doesn't need his achilles armour to be sexy

DeletedUser

about neuwar, I don't see what is so good about them. I don't think their underrated at all. I mean, they never fought back, they just let everyone take villages off of them. The only reason why they're still here is 2 things:
1) SIN has protected them in the past
2) Ppl that want to hurt SIN leave neuwar behind to focus on SIN.
I have yet to see a good player inside neuwar or a good move made by neuwar... The fact that they're still here is probably because half of them is inactive. They don't disband when they are losing 100's of villages, but neither do they fight back...

King Matt II

CHE

Logging in to find a thread saying CHE was over :icon_sad:

I can't say just one, and it'd be biased anyway.

Warham. I don't care what he says, any time I've played with him he's been great. :p

SIN

I wouldn't have joined CHE and got rimmed straight away, I'm a shit player and staying here didn't help. I've been protected by big tribes since I joined the world and so I never learnt to play independently. Basically I just let the tribes do the work and I just spammed the forum. If I'd have got rimmed I would've learnt from it more than I learnt by spamming. :/

Nothing

No comment.

No comment.

No comment.

He doesn't. :icon_confused:

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?
Neither. I'm on a diet.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

STONED

King Rich's long period of inactivity, culminating with HIRE falling and half its members joining SIN

Bloodhood in the past, FEAR leadership now

Torgom21

w00t N

I wouldn't have allowed Or.D to merge 7Sins in. It was a cesspool, 50 members out of which 20 spies and the rest shitty players, only guys really worth while were Zeua, Kvaea and Gryphster.

I would have to agree with Paj, activity will take its toll

Lord Ashley and maybe Celticprincess

Manoka. People keep calling him a village whore, barb muncher and whatnot, but how many of these people have really fought him or fought alongside him really? He's probably the most active player of this world, i only know 3 days of his past year w6 existence when he's been inactive. He may not take all that many enemy villas but he has cleared hundreds fro both ord, sin and kod before that, he sends support whenver is needed, greatly organized account, good timer, good attacker and defender and and overall teamplayer. I risk being verbally pwned but i say his position is deserved, those who do not agree may very well test his skill rather talking out their arse.

Neu War, their presence here despite everything speaks for itself

Couldn't say, i'm still straight

and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?

Cookies from the dark side baked by miss Chloe O'Foley :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does everyone keep saying neuwar is underrated?

They aren't worth anything. They aren't going to win a war, they aren't even going to win a battle. The only reason why they're still here is for 2 reasons:
1) they're to inactive to notice their villages are being stolen
2) they don't care that their villages are being stolen because there are barbs to replace them

They're not underrated they just suck.

DeletedUser

HIRE-S

Stache disbanding, or Joining Or.D :D

Frogdude666 and Cazac for sure

Lord Ashley or maybe Dominyk92

Monkeys with guns 7?

I should've focused more on k2 in the past

Death and Decay

Missingmatt

SPTS

Hes not :D
and the bonus question.

12. Cupcakes or Cookies?
Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.