woop!

DeletedUser

I will never accept it...fate doesn't exist and if it does, I create it...

the tribe in W15 is an exception...it does exist but not created by me :icon_redface:

i am the god now except bloody,casus so stop complaining and start scrubbing these floors clean

DeletedUser

...Did you just tell me to stop complaining and scrub floors?

And Shini, that still counts as abandoning me, so no love for you :(

mirai no shinigami

i am the god now except bloody,casus so stop complaining and start scrubbing these floors clean

I hatez you, ebil heavy.

You will get whipped soon enough. I might even think to chain you and let bloody do whatever she wants with you...if I feel merciless enough :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Casus Belli said:
...Did you just tell me to stop complaining and scrub floors?

no i was talking to shini, but you can help him if you really want to :)

shini said:
I hatez you, ebil heavy.

You will get whipped soon enough. I might even think to chain you and let bloody do whatever she wants with you...if I feel merciless enough

bloody can do that anyways =D

can i still claim your villes :(

ofc you can dude :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ok boys, go back on topic... w/e that was... maybe I should just close.

DeletedUser

topic dead, i been back ages now
<3 the admin guy (cant remember your name :( ) that let me out

mirai no shinigami

i see dust still :icon_neutral:

there is none...the place is too clean to be seen with the naked eye. You went over the banner and must have destroyed your sight...that's why you see some sort of a mist. I used highly corrosive substances :icon_rolleyes:

stand still with your eyes closed for 48 hours (no spamming) and you will be ok.

nublet

DeletedUser

there is none...the place is too clean to be seen with the naked eye. You went over the banner and must have destroyed your sight...that's why you see some sort of a mist. I used highly corrosive substances :icon_rolleyes:

stand still with your eyes closed for 48 hours (no spamming) and you will be ok.

nublet

i refuse im to :icon_cool: