World 1 account please

DeletedUser

oh wow.
A whole tribe in W42 one of the newest worlds out there.
Define fending off?
See i could do that to.
dodge their nukes kill their nobles.
easy.
Want a medal?

you do realize people move from world to world right? so just because the world is "new" doesnt mean the players are "new". the whole thing about premades kinda puts an end to that kind of argument...

DeletedUser

I've been playing 1 year 3 months. Began on W24. HAVE GAINED 23 MIL ODD and 12 mil ODA and yet to be worthy you need about 200 mil of each to be good enough to get it.

DeletedUser

I've been playing 1 year 3 months. Began on W24. HAVE GAINED 23 MIL ODD and 12 mil ODA and yet to be worthy you need about 200 mil of each to be good enough to get it.

200 mill of each? Your stats are off. He simply wanted an account, I persuaded him not to get one on this world. He's a good guy, and i'm teaching him (god help him). But yeah, as you said Weston. 200 mil of each is not what it takes to be a good player, unless of course I have completely misread your post?

this could be @nyone?

200 mill of each? Your stats are off. He simply wanted an account, I persuaded him not to get one on this world. He's a good guy, and i'm teaching him (god help him). But yeah, as you said Weston. 200 mil of each is not what it takes to be a good player, unless of course I have completely misread your post?

if bowline is teaching him he cant be that good :lol:

@ weston if your playing w 24 you should have WAY more ODA then that. rather then turtling actually do something

this could be @nyone?

:lol:

smaff id probly be alot better if i really cba playing this crappy game these days.

i generally only play now to keep in touch with friends

DeletedUser67090

I want to play this world myself.just to see how the oldest world looks like.
This guy who approached here is just curious,like any other person who plays tribalwars.
@westonway
oda and odd do not determine the quality of a good player.

DeletedUser

I want to play this world myself.just to see how the oldest world looks like.
This guy who approached here is just curious,like any other person who plays tribalwars.
@westonway
oda and odd do not determine the quality of a good player.

Sometimes it dose it can tell you alot.

DeletedUser82372

Dude.. Go to World 10. I can get you an account. At least something is happening there... There aren't as many barb nobles :icon_wink:

Is that offer still standing? and can you get me one please? If you want to you can ask me some questions or test me. :)

JX