World 10 on Speed

DeletedUser

For the next 2-3 months we will be running 48 hour rounds on the speed world that emulate our current worlds.

The tenth round will be emulating World 10 of course!

First 100 people in are free, after that it is only 1 premium point to join the world. If you have ever wanted to play a high speed version of World 10 or a high speed version of settings you've never tried, here's your chance!

Settings Include the following:

Packets
Techs: 3 Level System
No Bonus Villages
No farm rule
Morale: active (time based)
Church: not active
Archers: No
Fake Limit: not active

I will activate the world later today, and it will appear here:

http://tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=future

Feel free to use your world forums/discussion forums to figure out your groups, and make sure you stop by the Speed World Forums to let everyone know you're coming! :)

World 10's round will start Wednesday June 10th at 17:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By 'emulating' does that mean that you take like a back-up of the current world and let it run on a speed world?
Or just the settings of w10 and then start all over again?
If it's the first I'm in, however I don't know if that's possible.
If it's the last then maybe xD

kalkoenvet

By 'emulating' does that mean that you take like a back-up of the current world and let it run on a speed world?
Or just the settings of w10 and then start all over again?
If it's the first I'm in, however I don't know if that's possible.
If it's the last then maybe xD

I'm in if flor is in.

48 hours no sleep? maybe.

DeletedUser

I'm in if flor is in.

48 hours no sleep? maybe.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

*gasps*

CTRL players ACTUALLY sleep?? Im telling KW right away!! haha cats out of the bag kalk... give me all your money or die get kicked :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

*gasps*

CTRL players ACTUALLY sleep?? Im telling KW right away!! haha cats out of the bag kalk... give me all your money or die get kicked :icon_razz:
Woodly never kicks someone :lol: he's to soft...
It's EJ and me whom do the kicking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

More like the king getting his henchmen to do his dirty work :p

kalkoenvet

Besides that, we are talking about kicking me. Wait, kicking me??

DeletedUser

woodly kicks people but its normaly in a dark room and chains are involved

DeletedUser

Maybe you should also explain what sleep mode is..somehow I pictured TW staff a bit more friendly than you seem at first glance. :icon_razz:

If emulating the server settings is all there is to it, I don't see how special this is from all the speed rounds that have gone before; supplying an avenue for consummately addicted players to lose more brain cells and an excuse to remove yet more sleep from their daily avg. of 2 hours. (Slight exaggeration, some haven't slept in so long their bodies have mutated and now require obscene amounts of coffee and daily doses of a viscous substance reffered to as spam, occuring naturally in sterile environments labelled forums, everyone seems to industriously produce it yet at the same time can't get enough of it, but it is certain that some simply would not exist without it, their entire contribution to this existence being itself, spam.) Now if the speed round were an exact mirror and all currently playing w10 could log on and find themselves with unlimited power and instantly regenerating ability to destroy..it would be interesting. Of course, no one would play owing to their fear of being taken advantage of in the real world while focusing elsewhere. TW>RL, just as W10 rules over a spd round..it is there forever when everything in the latter turns to dust if you sit around long enough to watch the process..why wait? Play TW and get owned so much faster.

On another note, the staff really should make a rule banning themselves from advertising for themselves on their own game for their own game..circular reasoning if I ever saw it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser27978

There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

haha i like the option of sleep OR work

DeletedUser

sleep = losing ranks... nope, on speed the majority of us no-lifers would just stay up the 2 days..
You'd get rimmed right away, so there would be no need for you to stay up.

DeletedUser

sleep = losing ranks... nope, on speed the majority of us no-lifers would just stay up the 2 days..

Sleep mode kicks in automatically after a while if you don't set it the way you want it yourself. So you might get time out of the game right when you have more time to spend on it :icon_confused:

And no, I am not going to play it. Tried it a couple of times, it was great fun, but it's waaay too addictive and time consuming. And when you return to your normal worlds they suddenly become way too slow lol.