WORLD 10 - TORORG Invites You!!

• Thread starter matchstickgeezer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi all

Just to say that I have started TORORG in World 10 and would be more than happy to have you forum posting guys from World 5 join us!

We are going to be pretty selective once the first month is over, so you can be assured players will be ready and able to help.

If you wish to join us, please mail me or BIFFYMAN.

We started in the NORTH of the world at 20.00 hours.

DeletedUser

You'll get yourself too condenced if you all start in the same area at aprox the same time.

I won't join you MSG, although I'd like to. RL decided otherwise

DeletedUser

It would be tempting but I've had to quit W6 due to lack of time so can't justify starting W10 as well. Good luck to you and TORORG though, just don't forget about us here on W5 :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

Have you seen the northeast iceco? On the regular 9x9 map in one area I counted only 7 open slots. The rest were covered by villages....

You could noble forever just in your local zone, that is if you survive the early chaos.

DeletedUser

A lot of the "elite" tribes (time will tell) seem to be located in K55. Looks like they're either all going to ally up or it will get ugly fast.

ridinghood

why you think we (TORORG) decided to go for the north and join the server at 20:00 not when it began? :)

Let them fight eachother while TORORG gains a stronghold to expand from. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

why you think we (TORORG) decided to go for the north and join the server at 20:00 not when it began? :)

Let them fight eachother while TORORG gains a stronghold to expand from. :icon_twisted:

With all these new elite tribes in W10 i doubt TORORG will do good. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys are always welcome.. it looks like world 10 is going to be hectic.

Dont worry, my eye will not be taken off world 5.

Would be good though if some of you guys possibly were able to join at some point!

DeletedUser

The speedy, cluster-chocked areas are what'll be fun. Abandoneds will cause it to thin out a little, anyway.

DeletedUser4665

Sorry d00d. I already got a space in grawl0r's tribe.

DeletedUser

how cna you play another world =(
worlds 3 4 and 5 are enough of a drainage on little old meh =(

DeletedUser

Rascus! How dare you! Put the D.A. pic in your sig aswell! Now!

DeletedUser

I thought you said:

"Rascus! How dare you put the D.A. pic in you sig aswell!" or something like that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I hope other tribes do the same thing as it now looks like D.A. is dominating the forum.

Announcement!
I'm prepared to make one for any tribe that asks for it in exchange for only two gold coins!
edit: only one if you're in LFKD :p