WORLD 100**PREMADE***SLY OLD FISH***

LOVERLOVER

Hello- in sincere memory of Slytown, former admin, player and brother at arms... Myself, Sicory, Stewinthepot and a few others are counting up interest in our new premade for World 100. We want a special group of people. People with time and heart. We prefer co-played and premium accounts. Skype is a necessary too. We do have leadership already lined up. Would love to hear from some of our old buddies!! We already have several world winners in this tribe. Hurry up and get in touch <3

Come join us- hit me or Sicory up if you have interest!
a-sly-old-fish-too-cunning-for-the-hook-quote-1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

My skype is everyaccountnametaken. Would love old and new school players. If you're active, you can be taught to be as good as anyone. Stew, Lover, and I have known eachother almost 10 years now. Ran opposing tribes and played in tribes together. Seeing the world settings are very similar to our most played world, 19, we want to put a team together for it and have some fun. We wanted to do something in memory of a great leader of w19. And BOOM A book called, A sly old Fish too cunning for the hook by George popped up. We are some sly and cunning old fish, and Slytowns name was George. He was my enemy in 19 and we still had fun chatting while we sent attacks. I'm betting on w100 being fun with the premium settings to only AM/FM/PA.
as_cunning_as_a_fox_by_who_is_da-d4xttqg.jpg

Attachments

• as_cunning_as_a_fox_by_who_is_da-d4xttqg.jpg
    as_cunning_as_a_fox_by_who_is_da-d4xttqg.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser50073

Sure, you can add me on skype or PM LOVERLOVER or I on the forum. Skype preferred.

Deleted User - 31145

i just read your post when i knew he had passed and me and him go way back to w4 together and i think its a great idea to remember our fallen comrades with special tributes like this

Last edited by a moderator: