World 104 so far

DeletedUser121438

I know its early days, but if anyone has the time, or would like to take a none bias spin on the top tribes worth mentioning so far it would be interesting to read :)
Before people point out that I'm on the world, yes I am, but i'm only part of the team that played this account name on W92 ;):p
Although once again it would seem that the MEA family tribes are back in town o_O

hurod

World 104 so far

vb20nr.gif

DeletedUser122628

I got too close to the dutch mafia/lizardmen money laundering pp scheme...

Rain.

Tribes to watch IMO:

1. MEA Family (AAA/Vamp/insert random branches here): Some quite overrated, some quite sketchy as the majority of the community knows by now. They have won worlds for a reason.. will leave it at that :)

2. WUS : A few bigger names / obtuse personalities, this group will definitely be something to watch.

3. SubV : Old name, but are they of the same caliber? Personally I doubt.

4. Visine : Small group, but some well known players it seems.

5. TBS : Interesting spot, a bit of a greedy spread but can they pull it off?

I do bet there are at least 1-2 premades that are waiting out a bit longer :D

DivineWind

Reaction score
visine are basically a bunch of ex-obey accounts from 96 from what i can tell, top notch players to a man in fairness to them. if they've put half the prep into this world as they did 96 they're sure to be contenders

DeletedUser26129

The world forums are boring right now, i will do my best to make some quality statistic posts on it :)

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why the hell is there a family tribe already?! -L- and 3 of them already? Why the hell would you need 3 tribes when worlds last less then a year? Would be acceptable if family tribes had no other diplomatic relations with others considering you end up hugging half the world... I'm a little upset...

DeletedUser92119

Why the hell is there a family tribe already?! -L- and 3 of them already? Why the hell would you need 3 tribes when worlds last less then a year? Would be acceptable if family tribes had no other diplomatic relations with others considering you end up hugging half the world... I'm a little upset...
I'm sorry to have upset you, dirtypunk! Let's hug it out...come on, bring it in.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm sorry to have upset you, dirtypunk! Let's hug it out...come on, bring it in.
I should really change my name to drunkpunk77... I tend to drunk post alot and rant... But I still stand by my original post.... My first world was W3 and had to deal with cult. I despise family tribes and more so with these small fast worlds. Unfortunately I'm a hypocrite since I joined a few in my time... But when a world lasted years it was necessary in war of attrition. I'm looking forward to hopefully taking them on this time around. I'm not looking for hugs...

DeletedUser92119

I should really change my name to drunkpunk77... I tend to drunk post alot and rant... But I still stand by my original post.... My first world was W3 and had to deal with cult. I despise family tribes and more so with these small fast worlds. Unfortunately I'm a hypocrite since I joined a few in my time... But when a world lasted years it was necessary in war of attrition. I'm looking forward to hopefully taking them on this time around. I'm not looking for hugs...

Haha no worries mate i've been there. I feel you. My favorite world ever was w42. There was a family tribe called IDS and they were the nicest group of people I have ever met. We would skype for hours every night not even talking about TW it was amazing. So I guess I just have fond memories of the idea of family tribes. The more people you have, the more friends you can make. But I get that it can be too crowded for farming purposes, so we will not be this large for long. Just trying to weed out the inactive players so that we can consolidate.

Also, hugs are great. Especially with girls. Highly recommend them. 10/10

EDIT: I guess my mentality is still back when worlds lasted a lot longer. Im not used to these fast paced worlds yet. The problem of attrition and how to deal with it will forever be on my mind.

Loek

I dont seem to remember you from W3 :)
Im guessing FF or D*D??

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
My tribes to watch for W104:

MEA (obviously)
GOBLIN (3 family tribe is lame, but few players to look out for in there)
BLOOD
TBS
Visine
*Burn*

Naturally, any tribe I am a part of is dangerous so i will add wP to that

Special mention to Secret, if they weren't PP farming