World 125 Wishing Well - Will your wishes come true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petzy

Reaction score
The low tribe member limit (below 60) is killing everyone who isn't already part of a premade or fan-club and only serves as an advantage to established groups of players (who, besides, are loaded with premium points). Not to mention new players having 0 chance of learning and binding together to stand any real chance because of the low limit. Hopefully this new world won't be below 60 member limit

Tezran

Reaction score
I would like to suggest something radical ... a pay to play world rather than a pay to win.

everyone pays a modest monthly fee to play. everyone has a premium account and loot manager. no pp used in game.

this might avoid most of those bothersome villages which are left unattended at less than 100 points.

achievement awards would mean something. a 20% clay boost for a day or two would mean something. It doesn't when others are buying 30 days of the same.

I see a lot of people wanting faster speeds. this would be ok if villages were more spaced. Halve the number of villages per continent. Lets use more of the world map. if there is no paying to reduce cost or build time faster speeds would compensate.

Lets make farming more important again. Perhaps increase the ratio of barbs to player villages.

Snuskige Lars

Reaction score
1. No haul but increased pits income
2. Premium exchange disabled
3. Increased barb spawn rate like the .PL classic a while ago to make bigger world

Last edited:

selling memories

Reaction score
1. No Premium features/Items/Flags, only PA/LA be allowed
2. No Choose starting direction + cannot relocate near friends
3. No pally, or old pally system

+ Farm rule enabled

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. No Premium Features (except those found under "subscriptions")
2. No Relocate Item or Invite a Friend options
3. No Events (for duration of the world)

Reaction score
1) premium exchange disabled
2) Attacks on tribemates do no harm
3) paladin weapons such as the iconic bonfire are brought out of the vault :D

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
Horrible choice goes to Minty:

1. Absolutely NO premium exchange
2. Watchtower
3. Bring back my BONFIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.