World 13

DeletedUser

i'm joining when i get back from holiday on the 28 :) which is kinda late but yeah.....i'm joining with a friend that just started this game and another who is coming back (wasn't that good before) to try out the new ones :icon_wink: i plan on nobling them and putting it in their faces to get them annoyed :icon_twisted:...anyway we're joining south.....

EDIT: i think i may join at the beginning actually.......but i'll need a sitter for 8 days :d

DeletedUser

Since no one objected, I'm assuming 15:05 is a fine time, so join as close to it as possible. I'm using the username 'Artifice'. We can work the name of the tribe out once we're actually in the game and formed up and see where everyone is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'll try my best ;) otherwise it'll be nice seeing ya'll conquer the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

15:05 is 9am ET (north america) if I'm right...anyone confirm my math? lol

DeletedUser

Medicore?? To control the center soon enough?? I doubt any ruling tribes that fought for the center in other worlds would call it medicore..

You are just pissed that we gathered the best players here, and dont run "Who can recruit the most contests".. I really laughed when i saw that from your forum.. But again, you gain your villages from ppl who are bored(due to your extremely boring playstyle). Keep up the good work :O!!

Mediocre (yeah, you are in Medicore :lol:)
It took you many months of reading NW forum to determine the time when they decide to leave in big numbers and still you did not prepare enough coins and nobles to noble their abandoned villages. It is worse than mediocre, unless you consider cleaning an abandoned village a tremendous success for player who plays 3rd world. :lol:
I do not know whose forum you are reading but I never saw this thread "Who can recruit the most contests"..
In fact, we do not actively recruit for long time. If you start thinking for alittle you will understand that it we cannot possibly recruit more than you due to 150 members limit. In fact, LFKD recruiting more and much more active than we are. We just accept some players who asks ask for invites. On average about once a month I talk to one player about joining us, I never even send invite before person talks to me and asks for one. Just stop those lies and BS at least here.
And I am absolutely not interested in reading your tribe or your family forum. For example, PKs uses 3 forums plus this plus reading other tribes forums. OMG, that's a LOT of READING and posting. Tribal Readers :lol:
If you want to read our forum too (for fresh updates) - let me know and we can arrange a subscription for few premium points :lol:

Back on topic - you guys spoil the fun of joining. I do not think I want to join another world which you will infest and spam with stories who great you are. I wish you were 10% as great as you say *sigh*

DeletedUser7397

Your definition of medicore is once again a joke.. Cant comment on that.

But on the other hand i will like to comment on some other things

NW and Barbar ppl left as soon as they realized they were screwed. And the departure of Encaladeus might had something to do with it as well. We can only guess.

Lol talking about crap conquers! I bet your tribe looks far worse, and thats even without checking it.

If you want me to prove the "Who can recruit the most" i will gladly put an updated swipe of your forum here, you can just ask me.

Lol, and the we´re not recruiting any more??.. Well that will be in the forum post if you wish.

And time will tell how great we are..

DeletedUser

If it starts at 1300, I can get in then. If not, then it won't be until about 0000 Wed. as I'll be working. I'll be there either way.

wolves apha

If i join, it will be on the outer core, as i won't have much time for it.

DeletedUser

i am soo excited i am going to join

DeletedUser

Your definition of medicore is once again a joke.. Cant comment on that.

But on the other hand i will like to comment on some other things

NW and Barbar ppl left as soon as they realized they were screwed. And the departure of Encaladeus might had something to do with it as well. We can only guess.

Lol talking about crap conquers! I bet your tribe looks far worse, and thats even without checking it.

If you want me to prove the "Who can recruit the most" i will gladly put an updated swipe of your forum here, you can just ask me.

Lol, and the we´re not recruiting any more??.. Well that will be in the forum post if you wish.

And time will tell how great we are..
Please post this thread that you claim is from V V V forum, I want to read it from you as I never saw at our forum. Hilsted, do not act like you are fool, I do not buy it. You should have know by now that only selected members have invite privileges and if you operate close to 150 limit in order to invite someone we need to kick someone out. We cannot usually invite top 10 or 20 like you did from EA. And I do not care about your spies, come and read. In fact your members visited us. When I noble enemies villages sometimes I even mail a day before to a person I am going to attack which village I will noble and why, it certainly makes things more interesting. :icon_wink:
And where did I define medicore? I was talking MEDIOCRE.
I am not saying that you are bad, you are good player, but LFKD often gives itself more credit than it should, imho. I am not pissed I am just slightly annoyed that you do not understand me because you do not try, you prefer to enjoy your own propaganda that you repeated so many times that you started to believe in it yourself. That is where you will find your doom.
I agree, maybe turks would be leaving in slower rate, but if they would be more stubborn or fighters or some had more time you would spend another half a year attacking villages with morale 30%. It would be easy to defend them - just pump them with troops (this is how DFB has it's defense OD #1).

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:I'm in! I hope the new features will live up to the hype

DeletedUser558

I'll be there, however start times are terrible for me. Pity really as I never get great location in-game

ToPaT

forgive me if im wrong but vojd and hilsted are going just a tad off topic? and 15:05 is fine.

DeletedUser

meh just started and the cores full XD i'm in K53 but i got 1 special vill and a couple barbarian vills near me...

DeletedUser23324

I decided against it, maybe when w5 is all over in a few years i'll think of other servers.

DeletedUser

forgive me if im wrong but vojd and hilsted are going just a tad off topic?
I agree mate, I suggest to keep W5 and W13 separate.
I see no point to bring this to W13. It is a new place for a new start. Just a place for vacation and exploration for me, do not spoil the fun :icon_wink: