World 14 Blog

DeletedUser

Third (real) post: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2009/04/26/world-14-omg-hes-back/

April Fool's post: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2009/04/01/world-14-to-merge-with-world-13/

Second post: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2009/03/26/krakens-hordes-and-ghosts-oh-my/

First post: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2009/03/18/world-14-in-the-beginning/

-----------
The new World 14 blog is now up and running, being penned by yours truly. You can find my introduction post here.

I will be posting 1-2 times per week about the current events of W14. To view only posts relating to W14, you can use this link.

Your favorite attention whore,
Gangsterls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am moving into unknown waters...W14 :icon_razz: The blog is awesome :icon_cool:

Prizonerofwar

Not bad ;)
Surprisingly learnt alot of stuff i never knew about you before.(Mainly you being a noob and all)
Surprisingly being the key word.
Apart from this format of writing being unoriginal, the fact that this is an official thing for tw gives you my approval.

Blodyn

Good to see you are still around in w14 hun, but you seem to have too much time on your hands... playing, spamming and bloging??? my my my what a busy bunny you are!!
Liked the blog tho, awww aren't you cute hehe

DeletedUser

Good to see you are still around in w14 hun, but you seem to have too much time on your hands... playing, spamming and bloging??? my my my what a busy bunny you are!!
Liked the blog tho, awww aren't you cute hehe

I object to this patronization! ;).

DeletedUser

I finally overcame my laziness and got around to posting. Link is in the first post. But I still couldn't figure out how to get the stupid text to go below the images from TW stats... meh.

DeletedUser

Very nice made.
I saw only one mistake.
The difference between ~KEA~ (134Mio.) and -NW-(85Mio.) + -MNW-(22Mio) is 27Mio points (atm)

Are FAIL and OWNED going to merge into
Our Fishes Will Never Ever Die In A Lake (OFWNEDIAL), or something like that.

That family would be even bigger than North.
Is there a tribal hugs virus going around?

DeletedUser

Are FAIL and OWNED going to merge into
Our Fishes Will Never Ever Die In A Lake (OFWNEDIAL), or something like that.

That family would be even bigger than North.
Is there a tribal hugs virus going around?

Well sir, that must be one hell of info you are getting there... Is Kunalman your source? That is just rubbish... And what has tribal hugs to do, even if that could happen? Making a NORTH family was made of 4 different tribes and you have mouth to talk about tribal hugging? get a grip lols :lol:

DeletedUser

Very nice made.
I saw only one mistake.
The difference between ~KEA~ (134Mio.) and -NW-(85Mio.) + -MNW-(22Mio) is 27Mio points (atm)

Yeah... that was off the top of my head from the updating maps but I must have confused NW with WEST. Metaller also pointed out that I didn't include =KR= in the war stats.

DeletedUser

Once again, stop spamming. This is a thread to complement/criticise Ganster on his Blog, not to flame NORTH

Eksiljyden

Nice post and blog Gang ;o)

Look forward to reading it and getting back on status in W14. I can see that a lot has happened since I left.

DeletedUser

Second post is up!

Meh, I got lazy this week, but I finally got around to another post. More stats, politics, and all of that Wittman business is cleared up. Next week: an interview with a top W14 leader? Stay tuned.

I also started using dashes as placeholders to move text where I wanted it. It looks really bad. :S.

Gang

DeletedUser

Second post is up!

Meh, I got lazy this week, but I finally got around to another post. More stats, politics, and all of that Wittman business is cleared up. Next week: an interview with a top W14 leader? Stay tuned.

I also started using dashes as placeholders to move text where I wanted it. It looks really bad. :S.

Gang

are you going to interview me?:p i have to get ready and write my speech:p will you give me the questions before we go live? i must prepare the answers:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

are you going to interview me?:p i have to get ready and write my speech:p will you give me the questions before we go live? i must prepare the answers:icon_cool:

That's how I usually do it for the W22 blog. Give them 2 days to prepare and put all kinda sneaky insults in there :icon_biggrin:

PS: Gangsterl, you should interview me...the W22 Blogger joining W14...No worries, I won't tell you my IG :icon_cool: :icon_razz: