World 16 Milestones

DeletedUser78416

Oh really? Try reading the first page, and then get back to us on that :icon_rolleyes:

Hmm, so when I put Lamarths name up for total OD, and you said:

Jurasu said:
Not a milestone...

Then I said:

The gammy 1 said:
But a player reaching x amount of points is? :icon_eek:

And a tribe reaching x amount of points for their top 40 is? :icon_surprised:

Seems fitting to me.

The man is #1 in ODA and ODD

Can it be a half-mile stone then? :lol:

Then you said:

Jurasu said:
Its not a milestone for two reasons.

1. It was not agreed upon.
2. ODT is a combination of ODA and ODD. A person has absolutely no control over the growth of their ODD, and it really shows no skill. It's quite easy to just stack a village, and its even easier to have tribemates send you their troops, for which you get to show the results of.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to say ODA is counted, but not the total? :icon_rolleyes:

Because technically the ODA was agreed upon. Way to make me live my life in a lie all this time.:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Gammy ur getting mixed up as usual... try reading the first page.

ODA for tribes is listed but ODA for players isnt... Couch was pointing out that C² are now over 750mill ODA.

For the record there are now 4 other players over 600 villages too Jeor / BundyBear / crosamich / carminevinga. God knows who got there first but they need to be added after Seagryfn in the top 3.

DeletedUser

ODA for tribes is listed but ODA for players isnt... Couch was pointing out that C² are now over 750mill ODA.

For the record there are now 4 other players over 600 villages too Jeor / BundyBear / crosamich / carminevinga. God knows who got there first but they need to be added after Seagryfn in the top 3.

I was the last to get to 600 villages. So i wont be counted for the milestone

DeletedUser78416

Maybe you should reread the first page...and Im the one always mixed up...:icon_rolleyes:

The first set of stats on the first page are for individual players, ODA included.

What is your address so I can send you a custom made t-shirt that says 'I get pwned at least once a day' on it.

:lol:

If you want to constantly get pwned everyday, mail me in game. I'm trying to not argue on here anymore, even though pwning you takes half the effort as anyone else. :lol:

DeletedUser

Jeor and Bundy both beat me to 600 villages, but I forget in which order they reached it.

gn0me

i logged in for my monthly review of the Pride n Prejudice forum (that's what PnP stands for right? -erk 4am sense of humour)

anyway... there are no unread topics, that is my contribution to pointing out a milestone (or should I say tombstone) for w16

DeletedUser

i logged in for my monthly review of the Pride n Prejudice forum (that's what PnP stands for right? -erk 4am sense of humour)

anyway... there are no unread topics, that is my contribution to pointing out a milestone (or should I say tombstone) for w16

despite the fact that there has been 3 new topics in the last week or so?

fail much gnome? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There is no way that is true

DeletedUser

He was saying no UNREAD topics, meaning he has not missed anything... if you pay attention to what he wrote. I see c2 has passed 200million mark for total points. thats a milestone isn't it?

DeletedUser

He was saying no UNREAD topics, meaning he has not missed anything... if you pay attention to what he wrote. I see c2 has passed 200million mark for total points. thats a milestone isn't it?

but he said he hadnt been on in a month and that comment meant that he was saying that nothing had happened in that month, you need to read it in context to the rest of his post

Kreamer

I do believe C2 has made the final ODA milestone of 750m? Now what will they do? :p

DeletedUser

celebrate by everyone hitting the start over button at the same time