World 2 Blogger

DeletedUser

though his monthly login to w32 is appreciated, i don't think he ever posted after his intro :p

DeletedUser

though his monthly login to w32 is appreciated, i don't think he ever posted after his intro :p

I'm that active over there? Awesome!

Oh, and I do think I got one ( maybe two ) more posts off, until I kinda forgot about the whole thing and presumably got fired.

Also, hi guys! I'm in Mallorca on a sucky wireless at a bar. Just watched England loose. Sorry about that... Anywho, I'll try to log in again when I get back. Tanned and fine-lookin', lemme tell ya! Also, British students need to re-evalute their use of the concept "go out for a drink". Seriously.

tokstolle

I see this as a another proofe that TW.net has a to large staff. To many people without any real function that just have thier nick in a differents color and get freee premium just becuase of friendship with another member of the staff.

I guess that they should be able to cut the staff i half without anyone even noticing it...

DeletedUser

As far as i am aware, they do not get free premium. I could be wrong, but i believe that is the case.

Though i agree...great blogger for w2. Knows nothing about the world, and doesn't even make a post...

DeletedUser

awww be nice :p though i have been waiting almost a month now for him to answer my question as to what his nick here is, if he knows alot about the world.