World 2

DeletedUser

Yes world one will continue to operate as normal, a few people may play both but doubt it seeing it can take soo much time to play, I know nearly all current staff will be playing world 1 only for now.

DeletedUser831

Why launch world 2 at all?

It seems a very bad idea to me.

DeletedUser493

you will be allowed to play in world one and two at the same time. cool.

DeletedUser2

As I already said, world one is starting to slow down. we've got enough players and the serverload is getting big.
Once we start server 2 that will get better and new players will probably start world 2, where they have a better chance anyway.

It is also great to have a chance to start again and use everything you learned without having to give up the village/s you already have

DeletedUser316

have you guys not considered using the second server and first one together as a cluster?

I mean splitting the players sounds like a bad idea, so why start a new world when you can use that machine to improve the speed of the existing world...

Just my 2 cent...

DeletedUser175

it doesnt split players you can play on either, or both, worlds

DeletedUser2

using two servers doesn't work properly. We've tried that before as a short term solution and it was more problems than help.

It is also a good thing to have a second world. New players have a harder time on an older world. So it's better to play on a world that doesn't run very long yet. And the players won't be split. Everyone can decide where they want to play, world 1, 2 or both. There is no chance to world 1.
But if we don't start world 2 soon, then world 1 will be unplayable very soon.

DeletedUser762

if we are alredy registered for world 1 will we have to re-register for world 2, or can we just login to it

DeletedUser74

will the setting be the same fer world 2? I suggest it being faster than world one.

DeletedUser175

Emperor Bij said:
if we are alredy registered for world 1 will we have to re-register for world 2, or can we just login to it

you keep your same account. you just have to log in to the new world and you get a new village under your existing name

DeletedUser

are we aloowed to have an account in both worlds?, otherwise world 2 wud go to waste

DeletedUser

elliott.p said:
are we aloowed to have an account in both worlds?, otherwise world 2 wud go to waste

They have already said YES. You can play in both worlds.

DeletedUser

ive always thought after ive upgraded all items and attacked other villages everyy night, that i have nothing to do

"Lord Death: Yes world one will continue to operate as normal, a few people may play both but doubt it seeing it can take soo much time to play, I know nearly all current staff will be playing world 1 only for now. " sorry about i forgot to quote as i writ this message

DeletedUser

Roch2001 said:
Maybe its none of my buisness, but I just dont want to see world 1 lose half its player base and destory the world through lack of active players.
that is all the more reason for world two.

the "better" player for lack of a better term will stay with world one and dominate it, and the newer players can start anew in world two.

or maybe all will gravitate to world two and some be in both.

meaning that more people have better chances.

as for tribe management the tribes of world one should have nothing to do with world two. there could be more/newer or better tribes in world 2.

DeletedUser

Emperor Bij said:
maybe you could just restart world 1 when world 2 starts

maybe you could give premium account points to the top 100 players in world 1
that is why there are new worlds, so older ones dont have to be reset.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser137

can you register world 2 with a different username and keep your user active in world 1?
sorry, its been answered.
yes i can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Roch2001 said:
Im just wondering why there is another world opening when the first one is no where near being full yet.

I see that you mention that world one has started to slow down now. What exactly do you mean by this. Do you mean the actual amount of people signing upto the game per day.

You will also need to take into consideration, that your game may have reached a saturation point in player amounts which is why signup has trailed off. By opening a new world, you could just split your player base across two games. Per example, it takes too much time running one game, let alone to be bothered with two.

Also, if you are just opening a new world cause of all the people forum posting all the time about new worlds (im just making this assumption, it may not be the reason) but you will always have people on the forums complaining and constantly asking when a new world will start because they either didnt start at the beginning or because they got beat up bad and dont want to have to start again in the same world. What you going to be doing then, open a new world every few months?

Maybe its none of my buisness, but I just dont want to see world 1 lose half its player base and destory the world through lack of active players.
..totally seconded

ihatemybrain said:
it doesnt split players you can play on either, or both, worlds
you think so? maybe you don't hope to stay in the game too long, because when you start having a lot of villages the game will take you shitloads of time and then YES, the player comunity will be splittered..

..so, my 2 cents in here is that World 2 is a freaking bad ideia..at least starting os early...

Greetz
Insamnius

DeletedUser

the only ones leaving would be your farms, leveling the playing fields in world 2 so all players can start out the same is fair.
world 1 players will actually need to find a way to create res on their own... or take out stronger players instead of players 1/10th their power.

DeletedUser2

well, I do understand your points, and it's not even that i don't agree at all. But there is one problem.

The other option right now would be to close registration for world 1. I don't like this idea at all. It would stop new players from signing up and get interested in the game.
Upgrading the serverhardware for world 1 would be very pricey, much more expensive than opening another world.

And in the end it's not my call either. The designers chose to go that way and since it's their game there is nothing anybody can do about that.