World 21 - Current Wars

scarlet ash

Interesting way of looking at this for sure. I would like to confirm to everyone that the GA is not allied with or working with any of these tribe ;)
Although some of the better IMP players have my respect.
Also if I could distance myself from -JEDI- that would be great!

It is basic game theory to maximize your own benefit. Assuming each tribe had it's own self interest at heart they would make and brake alliances and start and stop wars to try and keep themselves on top well at the same time trying to give no other tribe the power on it's own to fight and win against the other tribes.
For various reasons PnP have been able to far surpass the ability and power of any other tribe. Yet the best tribes in the world create alliances or truces with PnP (most of the people you put into the Blue team). I am impressed with and respect PnP. But the fact that they had been alowed to grow this big and still remain basically unchallenged is less of a feat of theirs and more of a failure on the part of other tribes. Not that the GA or IMP are any better. I mean we have been forced into oposition of PnP, I think we would probubly be just as friendly to them if we could.

Anyhow that is my take on it.

Im not saying that these are diplomatical just thaty you can link all these tribes together through one way or another. Think of it as a family tree where each branch leads onto something else but yet you can trace it back to one thing. And me using family tree does not mean these tribes are families or once again dipplomatically friendly with each other, I just want you to visualise the tree itself. And I wouldn't like to be involved with many of those tribes (not all of them but Im not naming so that I do not directly insult you :D). To the part of where PnP's feat of being so well is so much because of their own ability but the other tribes failures of ability, anyway thats how my perception of what you said. I think PnP feat. of their size is because of their skill, though to see it in a better light you would have to trace it back before the PnP into the two tribe PuFFiN and ARG! (I was part of Arg!). Now PuFFiN has been known all over worlds for being one of the best most aggressive, victorious tribes on tribalwars. Beating all opposition who they declared on and were declared apon by. TESB was wellknown for merges but they also had the highest ODA at the time they declared aswell (Even though they had more than twice the players as PuFFiN). Then PuFFiN also had Magnum declare who had edgey as their leader who is a very well known player across worlds. Then CRayn. was against PuFFiN also. This was all going on at the same time and PuFFiN won, and this was after they had already beaten a lot of foes. Arg! faught KKND, D2D and A2A (who were originally higher rank than Arg!) with PuFFiN, but PuFFiN has already had their glory speech so Ill stay on to ARG!. Some of Arg!'s members such as Dataco took extremely heavy fire making them go flying through the ranks in ODD, but Arg! stood up and beat them with minimul losses of even the players under attack. Arg! even sttod up to TESB and pushed TESb about which then other tribes (PuFFiN who were actually still fighting but not to as greater as aspect when Arg! declared, and Dr. No then joined in after TESB had been hit a bit by ARG!) and that lead to TESB's final demise. They then joined together after a strong alliance together to form PnP, then they took out KNR. Just because the last two wars have been failures from the other tribes (Knight and ~IMP~ F. who though are still standing just not living up to expectations of the tribes size, just what everyone knew) shouldn't belittle the success of PnP. Knight and ~IMP~ are just 2 wars out of all the others they have had in their history and I havn't mentioned to many aswell.

Apart from that little sentence I made a wall of speech about (sorry) it was a good post :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha! Nice post there Ash ;)
Good little history of World 21.

Thanks for clarifying what you were saying :)

I am not trying to say PnP does not deserve all they have created for themselves. They have worked hard and are a very talented tribe. I am trying to say the rest of the world is lame for not trying to stop them from doing it.

DeletedUser

The world has tried and it failed. Last year like Scarlet said PnP and Arg were fighting the "best" tribes on this world and won. Ever since you are right there has been no tribe that really tried to take out PnP . The world was left as a mess after the gangbang, and parts of it still are. 47ron died out and turned into Knight, the leadership in TESB failed to bring up activity and were faced with a more skilled foe, Dr. No was friendly with PnP, MPFC/REDV was too weak *if we even counted as something which we didn't* and UWF which was north of us were dying of inacitivty, and IMP was small. So we are left with a scenario where Puffin and Arg can pretty much do as they will without a threat really.

Let's say that everyone on w.21 wants to get rid of PnP, no tribe on this world in my opinion can handle PnP on a 1v1. And a colaberation will be tough to pull off not to mention that PnP still have skill, a tight team and size. They got themselves to this point and deserve it.

They are months/years ahead of the world and have the right to showoff and be as cocky as they want.

DeletedUser

is it just me or are half of PnP inactive? they seem to be doing a lot of nobling abandoned villages atm.

scarlet ash

Every tribe has their own inactives, players who go barb. But don't be fooled by appearances. I was flat lining for a long while (Check tw stats if you want and you'll see what I mean) then -AAS- actually attacked me unprovoked aswell which I was quite proud of :D. Took me a day to get back into action and organised but the thing Im getting at is patience waiting for a reason to do something is different to inactivity. We don't have a lot of people willing to go at us, I can even throw nukes at -AAS- and have taken villages of them for ages and they never threw anything back up untill a week ago, and that was what I needed to encourage me to do something than wait.

To add to this aswell PnP still pretty much has the fastest growing rate and as their size increases they have more area to grow from and since their growing the fastest their having more places to grow faster than everyone else if you are able to follow that as its not meant to sound like nonseance. But PnP arn't just a step ahead their floors ahead (no offence to tribes like MPFC and others who I believed are very skilled, just your on a much smaller level of players and expansion area making it harder for you) and PnP are going up these faster than other tribes are going up steps because everyone on the same level as PnP got taken out by PnP which then left them a gap of just dominance as they beat their opposition before more opposition came. It may seem sad but PuFFiN and Arg! beat the world mainly when they were both seperate and strong allies and they came together imo to end it, ofcourse theres still much more to conquer but seperatly tribes on a 1V1 don't have the same odds as PnP, they have moral but theirs normally enough nukes to make sure its not to much of a problem, just a herdle. I don't really want to preach about PnP's success as I've probly and sadly contributed least in the tribes :(. I mean Im able to fend off an am lucky enough to be in a great group of people but theirs many people in PnP who far exceed my own level of skill without a doubt, and Ive even been able to fend off whats been thrown at me so far so imagine the others. Anyway Shtaal summed it up best imo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well darn! Our removal of your from K78 did not go as planned, Hahaha!
But glad your back with us, sorta :)
The reason for lack of attacks on pnp from us is because Space actually ordered us not to.
Not totally sure what s/he was thinking o_O

scarlet ash

Well darn! Our removal of your from K78 did not go as planned, Hahaha!
But glad your back with us, sorta :)
The reason for lack of attacks on pnp from us is because Space actually ordered us not to.
Not totally sure what s/he was thinking o_O

Lol. Sorry to hear :(, but I did get hit by suprise, the first wave I wasn't expecting nukes :p, ignorant me. Luckily though I was able to sort something out for myself by the second wave and I will say I had luck on my side for the first wave, you nearly got me, I was very much scraping for time after my ignorance had been fooled. Was good to see some opposition though :).

DeletedUser

Since Slaygar hasn't been in the GA long enough to understand it's past actions, I will join in this convo to explain.

Space and me both saw eye to eye on this, you can see it as a bad thing, but you can also see it as a good thing. ARG!/PnP members around us are mostly like sleeping bears, they munch on the GA enough to keep growing but there was no real threat of war, obviously. We felt that to attack(poke) the bear, we would awaken the bear and the GA would be nowhere near where it is now than what it would've been if we "poked the bear".

I think Space's idea was to give people under attack from ARG!/PnP experience of defending, so if they got rimmed, they then would know how to defend and we would turn into a much much better tribe, mostly defensive, as the GA has been for years, but should of been much better if her plan would've worked.
The problems were:
1). Some people just quit the game/world once they saw incs. from ARG!/PnP.
2). People automatically asked for support once they saw incs. from ARG!/PnP and learned nothing of defending, and actually wasted team-mates troops, making those guys vulnerable.
3). Nobody really ever tried to teach the members how to defend. I can admit to that, I just had the members send me their sittings and I defended them myself, your welcome ARG!/PnP for all those dead nobles. ;D

That's pretty much about it.

If we fought back, PnP probably would've finished the GA off, instead of concentrating on ~IMP~ at that time, but who knows, maybe that would've been better for the world. I highly doubt that though.

BTW for people who do not know of my past, I was a leader in the GA under my previous account, that is how I know this. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

PnP do however seem to be nobling a lot of barbs and inactives, i believe one 3 million point player quit a few days ago?

DeletedUser

Thanks for your impute chad :)
It is always good to hear from you.

Please allow me to explain why I think that the move to not attack PnP did not work.
First look at what we lost well under Spaces leadership. K77, k67, k68 and some of k76. We are now losing K78 and K87. Maybe, just maybe you slowed down our destruction. But that is about it.

We did good at defending for a long time. We still do good at defending :)
But to only defend is to only give yourself opportunity to lose. Some say the best defense is a good offense.

I also think the tribe lost respect for allowing it's villages to be nobled. I also think we lost a lot of good players because they could not attack back and that gets really boring.
I don't have big plans to attack PnP all over or whatever. But I will not stand idly by while the whole tribe is nobled away at a slow pace.

scarlet ash

I think that back in the early days -AAS- also had the chance to get past PnP so that there was more hope than just a border with PnP for the lifetime of the tribe, instead of spending the time retreating it could have been used to set up a plan to get away and make hope than just an ever waiting PnP train to take away the village, and them not expected to retaliate aswell was in my opinion a bad choice as we got the message "its okay to eat us, we don't care cuz' were to scared" kinda thing. I mean chad you actually did some fighting back against me what lead to a strang mail and a good friendship which then guilted me out of wanting to attack you (that changed when you left the account and I took 2 of your accounts villages I think, definatly took 1 :D), -AAS- tried to take 3 village off me for the first time since -AAS- had K77 under what looked like a good lock down. Because of that though I took 3 -AAS- villages to say "oi leave me alone Im playing cod at the moment :p". To my suprise also though I recieved retaliation :D. Still kept the villages though :).

DeletedUser

Thanks for your impute chad :)
It is always good to hear from you.

Please allow me to explain why I think that the move to not attack PnP did not work.
First look at what we lost well under Spaces leadership. K77, k67, k68 and some of k76. We are now losing K78 and K87. Maybe, just maybe you slowed down our destruction. But that is about it.

We did good at defending for a long time. We still do good at defending :)
But to only defend is to only give yourself opportunity to lose. Some say the best defense is a good offense.

I also think the tribe lost respect for allowing it's villages to be nobled. I also think we lost a lot of good players because they could not attack back and that gets really boring.
I don't have big plans to attack PnP all over or whatever. But I will not stand idly by while the whole tribe is nobled away at a slow pace.

Your welcome B-E-A-U-tiful. :icon_wink:

Space admits to this, not me as I was not a part of the GA at this time:
She said awhile back that there was a time when we had enough SKILLED members to actually put up a challenge against ARG!, which I do believe, as there was plenty of skilled members when I joined. But they aren't here now, and that I blame on Space. Sorry Space, but most of them leaving was your fault. Slaygar or Space can message me for details, as I have talked to those people after they left.
Idk if the GA would've actually put of a challenge against ARG!, but if the GA did, this world would've been much much different right now. Maybe we would've put up a big enough challenge and ARG! would've gained respect for us and offered us diplomacy, who knows. Maybe they would've just got help and completely nobled the GA then. That is if the GA would've actually put up a challenge to ARG!.

We did good at defending? No, I and a few other key members did good at defending. The majority of the GA? Heckk no!
GA member: "I'm under attack, chad can you sit me?"

That's how it was all the time, not just with me though. Defending from ARG! is how I learned to defend, others could've too.

Nobody "let" their villages get nobled, people quit once they saw incs. and that is the closest way to the GA "letting" their villages get nobled. We did lose players for that reason, but Space/then later on me made the best decision we could, they didn't have the leadership skill/experience to understand that.

Have fun making the GA's death faster then Slaygar, maybe it won't help you guys in this world, but at-least it will make you guys better TW players and you guys will be able to join other worlds and dominate.

spacemanspiff92

looks like i'll have to butt in here.
A quote i put on the family profile when i formed the tribe, which i'm sure noone noticed or paid attention to
"Lets have fun, shall we?"

when i started world 18, the tribes i was in all had the mindset of winning through conquest

I didn't like that philosophy, which is why I made my own tribe. Sure i made decisions that made 'maturer' players leave.
How long are you going to try to make me look bad
You were once with us, at least show your respects. If you don't have anything nice to say, you don't need to say it, I'm sure the few people that read the forums get the point. The GA is dieing. Then again, that's what they've always said. I don't know if anyone realized it yet though, but I'm not here to win. I'm here to meet new people, work with them, and have fun. The clicking part is only a price I have to pay.

Now what you also don't realize, chad, is that MOST 'maturer' players quit eventually anyways. Real life issues, jobs, marriage, whatever. They have other things going on in their lives.

The beauty in having kids is that they have time and open minds. As you may have seen by reading these forums, most people have strict one way views. They'll argue their own point, blahblahblah, but that doesn't mean anything.

I like working with the 'noobs'. Somebody has to do it, you know?

Now somebody is going to come in and try to argue with me, and I just wish you good luck :)

DeletedUser

lol. I'm not being disrespectful to you space, if I was I definitely wouldn't have you on my facebook. :p haha

but that's all the things I have time to say right now, I'll post again in a little bit when I have time.

scarlet ash

Im not saying -AAS- arn't a good tribe. Im just saying they're not the best. They have some noobs and they/you have good players. You've just always left your self in a position to be attacked with no second thought and now in the last 2 weeks only are -AAS- now retaliating against me :D. 36 incommings from ya ;).

spacemanspiff92

I never said -AAS- is the best.
Explain to me then, scarlet, what you would do in our situation.

Enlighten me.

scarlet ash

not much you could do and the decision is totally opinion based by I don't find fun in moving backwards feeling okay that a tribe is attacking you and just leave it at that. Up untill -AAS- hasn't really ever attacked back and maybe thats as the rims no longer really growing or wanting a change but I don't find fun in bei ng another tribes takeaway meal so I personally would have fought back. Obviously though Im not a tribe leader and thats more of a decision I would make as an individual in a tribe. But I wouldn't have just walked backwards. I never said you said -AAS- was the best either. It was just an add-on to me saying Im not saying -AAS- is a crap tribe.

spacemanspiff92

We never officially said 'we're stepping backwards.' It was just the approach our members took, individually. Granted, at one point last year we had a don't attack back rule, but that's when we thought we could get a NAP

DeletedUser

We never officially said 'we're stepping backwards.' It was just the approach our members took, individually. Granted, at one point last year we had a don't attack back rule, but that's when we thought we could get a NAP

Space, no disrespect, obviously. I <3 you to much! XD

But what your ideas are, and what your "substitute dukes" ideas are, are WAYY 2 completely different things...

Maybe you guys should talk about what your future plans are, instead of saying 2 different things...

Since some of your members are attacking Ashy, which I told hl2 was a bad move. :lol:

DeletedUser

There should not be hesitation to attack. Doesn't matter if the ennemy is bigger and has the advantage, keep fighting that's the best thing to do.

A "do not attack rule" ? I guess everyone understand now that this is going nowhere.
If you don't fight back, your ennemy has no reason to stop attacking you.

Not fighting back because you want a NAP ? Why would your ennemies even bother to negociate with a tribe that doesn't resist ?

The question should not be whether or not to attack, but when and where.

Holding back to keep a low profile can be an interesting strategy, but only if you want to buy some time to prepare to attack. (Besides holding back is different from not fighting at all.)
That's what Dr. No did against .AW. (a shame, they found refuge few weeks before we could even start attacking).

But the bottomline is that keeping a low profile is fine if you actually want to fight, not when you want a NAP.
If you want a NAP, you need to look strong. But if you want to attack, you may prefer to have your strength unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator: