World 21, The War World!? My Thanks To You!

DeletedUser

Hello All, Im gimmegimme5 former duke of LoS, I know many of you will probably not have a clue who I am nor will you give a nut cracker!?! but I would just like to thank everyone who participated in the start of world 21, you guys made it the best start up world one could ask for.

World 21 as a whole (as I remember it) was a war world, tribes would declare war just for the sake of having something to do.. I really hope that initial warring mentality is being continued,

shout out to Disney, for being the best and ofcourse
iP, my hats of to you Edgey10 for just being teh sex!
Warring everyone within your 500x500 that had a pulse, iP showed Tw how to come in guns blazing and is the opponent I learnt the most out of.

Are the puffins still about!? they where some bad ass puffins..

I would like to ask what happened to 47Ron if anyone knows, as well as SRWS?

I would also like to ask does anyone remember the glory days? and is it still like that now as I no longer activley take part in Tw due to Rl.

ahhhhh Glad I got that off my chest.

Flame away? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not trying to tell you anything, I simply whant a few answers and possibly a discussion how w21 has ended up but it seems the forums are very inactive :/

DeletedUser80610

I am not trying to tell you anything, I simply whant a few answers and possibly a discussion how w21 has ended up but it seems the forums are very inactive :/
Forums are usually pretty busy just not lately for some reason.

DeletedUser64451

Puffins are now PnP (Puffins n Pirates, or vice versa).

Other than that I don't know.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just a couple of pre gangbang PuFFiNs around now. Puffin & ARG merged to form PnP (which was on the cards for a long time)

What was left of the tribes to the east who never became a priority for PnP formed into a new tribe with BCB which again was a tribe that managed to stay near the bottom of the hit list. The tribe is called Panda!

As for every other well they got taken out with activity & war. Wars of late are very slow due to activity & account size but they are still ongoing in some areas.

DeletedUser

Just a couple of pre gangbang PuFFiNs around now. Puffin & ARG merged to form PnP (which was on the cards for a long time)

What was left of the tribes to the east who never became a priority for PnP formed into a new tribe with BCB which again was a tribe that managed to stay near the bottom of the hit list. The tribe is called Panda!

As for every other well they got taken out with activity & war. Wars of late are very slow due to activity & account size but they are still ongoing in some areas.

Ya that pretty much sums it up;) Our tribe (IT! aka former RDA) still has some conflicts going on but with the world coming close to an end growth and activity are abit sluggish all over the place:( I'm sure that's playing a roll in the W-forums as well;)

DeletedUser

Ahhh the good old days, nice to see you Gimmie. Hope everyone is still enjoying the world, especially those from the start up days :)

DeletedUser

Are the puffins still about!? they where some bad ass puffins..

Bwah and Backwards merged Puffin with ARG! to form PnP, the tribe which will win this server :icon_wink:

I would like to ask what happened to 47Ron if anyone knows, as well as SRWS?

SRWS couldn't deal with Puffin long term so they begged them for an NAP, Puffin, feeling charitable (and probably looking to prolong the sport) granted the request.
Then SRWS merged like the top 5, AW., IP+24/7 (Magnum) and CRayn. (aka SPAM)
Then ARG! totally Pimp slapped the new SRWS (then known as TESB).
Upon seeing their weakness, Dr NO jumped on them as well.
A few weeks later when the NAP ended, Puffin finished them off.

I would also like to ask does anyone remember the glory days? and is it still like that now as I no longer activley take part in Tw due to Rl.

Didn't LoS merge with SRWS back in the "glory days", as just another one of their mergling minions?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
SRWS couldn't deal with Puffin long term so they begged them for an NAP, Puffin, feeling charitable (and probably looking to prolong the sport) granted the request.

The tribe was being run at the time by me & vilbrii with help from many others LT, AZ & SOAP to name some as both Royalist & Bwah had problems.

The NAP was given at their request (after chats between vilbrii & SWRS as I just wanted to keep fighting & would not entertain any talks) we said yes due to Alex & co making too large an impact on that dead front line which was near 100% sat. apart from Pepsi who took a massive beating & did well to keep standing. It made sense to everyone within PuFFiN to freeze that side of the tribe before the front line became the middle of K55.

As you can see most of the active players at that time were on the other side of the tribe & still at war with KKND / starting on Magnum, what was left of Crayn this gave us the troops we needed to finish that up & strengthen the north west for when the NAP ended.

Remember it was a 30 player tribe with no outside support against 4 times the village count :(

DeletedUser

GimmeGimme, wow i remember how unliked you where, always being flamed haha good times. I thought you where a decent player though.

Edgems, love its been to long! i miss you we should talk some time.

Srws always seemed to mixed in a merge. i remember this world as always having merges left and right but that's how tribes got to be how they are now. just trying to make it to the end however they could, with players that were fit enough or made an impact on the leaders to move on for the merged tribe while others got left behind and eaten.

My fave part about this world how close leaders seemed to be in the different tribes. they were on good terms but still loved the bring it on modes.

W21 is still my favorite world and i will be sad when it ends, but glad to be apart of its history!

Disney, iP and Magnum will always be my favorite tribes.

-DawnRising27