World 25 Player Activity Chart - where do you fall?

robj

Here's a simple table approximating activity of all world 25 players: it uses the # of point increases a village has had.

world25day2activityad8.png

EDIT: The graph shows how many players have had X number of hourly point increases. IE, one player has had their village increase in points 25 times while 5994 players have never increased beyond 26 points.

Looks like there will be tons of farms available in a few days: Of about 30K players, only 3K have more than 10 increases.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

How long is the time-frame?

EDIT: Or is it not supposed to have one, in which case I'm a bit confused.

robj

The time frame is start of world till about 2 hours ago. It would be current, but I am lazy and got interrupted in middle of making it ;)

DeletedUser

I understand it now, I think..

The 1 point increases come from level 2 mines/farm/warehouse, correct?

So if there are going to tell what a certain amount of players has, wouldn't it be fair to say there should be ~6,349 increases of 24 points?(Statues)

robj

No, this graph shows how often players have updated their village: it doesn't take into account how much the value increased, only that something was built during that hour (stats are only updated hourly).

x=0 y=5994 means that 5994 players have never updated their village

The idea is to approximate how active players are based on how much they update their village.

Most world 25 players are very inactive and only a few are super active.

This shouldn't be a huge suprise, but it's interesting to see how few players are even "somewhat active": only about 13% of players have over 10 hourly increases.

pellegrina

Reaction score
Sheesh.... I just frightened myself with how long it is since I last posted in here....

Welcome, pellegrina.
You last visited: 2007,November 17th at 13:19

Having said that... I think I am certainly among the active ones.... although you also need to bear in mind that not everybody started right when the world opened, so there will be active players in the "lower" areas as well...

Still, the news that there will shortly be all those inactive players to farm is good, because I'm getting rather fed up of finding no resources in the abbandoned villages :D :D

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to have to find myself a new signature too LOL!

DeletedUser

I wake up early just to upgrade my village.. -.-" W25 is very competitive now since it just started.

Can't wait for beginner protection to be over tommrow. Seriously need Resources :).
The villages around me have been farming the barbs too. They're all empty now.

Nauzhror

Curious, whehere was this info gathered? ie. Where can you look and see how many a specific player has?

DeletedUser

Here's a simple table approximating activity of all world 25 players: it uses the # of point increases a village has had.

world25day2activityad8.png

EDIT: The graph shows how many players have had X number of hourly point increases. IE, one player has had their village increase in points 25 times while 5994 players have never increased beyond 26 points.

Looks like there will be tons of farms available in a few days: Of about 30K players, only 3K have more than 10 increases.

are you playing this world, or not? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Don't really see what the point of telling me this is...i'm gonna farm everyone around me whatever.(Except for the purple dot)

DeletedUser

You already have a purple dot before BP is off?:icon_confused:

I didn't make the descision. If i was leader i wouldn't have any allies or NAPs until BP is off but i'm not.

Shame as well.